Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #14078

Subject: "WALKING DESTRUCTION" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
utamaroho

Thu Apr-19-01 04:03 PM

"WALKING DESTRUCTION"

WHITE SHADOWS

I'm looking for a house
In the world
where white shadows
Will not fall.

There is no such house,
Dark brother,
No such house
at all.

-Langston Hughs 1931

Whether being reffered to as walking destruction, creatures, monsters, demons or even devils. These "things" known as Europeans have been classified as aberrations of the natural order by first world peoples, and manifested evil at best. After listening to this pathetic western universalizing of what "would've, could've, might have happened in Africa and abroad" I attempt now to illustrate THE ONE claim that these beings have in history; and that is a monopoly on the TYPE, FREQUENCY, and CONSISTENCY of the atrocities commited BY Europeans towards every other group on Earth. Here are some of "THEIR" words taken from the diaspora:

*disclaimer- not meant to be mistaken for racist propaganda (though it probably will) So try to look at this as a "database of historical quotes". Or like this, "if one person/group criticizes another it might just be an isolated biased perspective. But when EVERY other group has that same perception across cultural/temporal/and geographic lines, there just might be something wrong with the culture in question."

(((((PEACE)))))

"dig it, I CAME TOO FAR TO FRONT." -blackthought

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
ROUND 1
utamaroho
Apr 19th 2001
OUR ANSISTER
utamaroho
Apr 19th 2001
KMT
Apr 23rd 2001
RE: KMT
Apr 23rd 2001
I know
Apr 23rd 2001
      ...and people we romanticize
utamaroho
Apr 23rd 2001
      the joy.....
Apr 24th 2001
      crystal clear
Apr 23rd 2001
           I wondered
Apr 23rd 2001
                i shoulda explained...
Apr 24th 2001
From a redhead...
Apr 23rd 2001
CHILDREN!
Apr 25th 2001
RE: WALKING DESTRUCTION
utamaroho
Apr 19th 2001
ROUND TWO
utamaroho
Apr 19th 2001
      SAY A PRAYER
utamaroho
Apr 19th 2001
      DAMN!
May 25th 2001
ROUND THREE
utamaroho
Apr 19th 2001
hmmmm
Apr 19th 2001
hmmmm....
utamaroho
Apr 19th 2001
You are right
Apr 20th 2001
sadly
Apr 20th 2001
But it is more important
Apr 20th 2001
It's done. Check out stormfront.
Apr 20th 2001
      gotcha
Apr 20th 2001
           RE: gotcha
Apr 22nd 2001
This is
Apr 20th 2001
RESPONSES from stormfront
Apr 20th 2001
Comedy
Apr 20th 2001
SERIOUSLY SOLARUS!?!
utamaroho
Apr 20th 2001
ROUND 4
utamaroho
Apr 20th 2001
GUILTY CONFESSIONS
Apr 22nd 2001
Dark Ages
Apr 23rd 2001
GUILTY CONFESSIONS
May 20th 2001
      ISN'T THAT SOMETHING...
utamaroho
May 20th 2001
You're educating no one.
Apr 20th 2001
SCENE FROM MALCOLM X
utamaroho
Apr 22nd 2001
      RE: SCENE FROM MALCOLM X
Apr 22nd 2001
           oh wait...
Apr 24th 2001
           RE: oh wait...
May 13th 2001
                hey!
May 15th 2001
                BELATED RESPONSE
utamaroho
May 18th 2001
                     RE: BELATED RESPONSE
May 18th 2001
                          used to do that...
utamaroho
May 18th 2001
                               check your inbox, in 5min.
May 18th 2001
                Amen-RA!
May 25th 2001
           Actually Utamaroho,
May 25th 2001
                Please tell me you're joking...
May 29th 2001
ROUND 5
utamaroho
Apr 22nd 2001
MORE MAO
utamaroho
Apr 22nd 2001
LEFT JAB
utamaroho
Apr 22nd 2001
RIGHT HOOK
utamaroho
Apr 22nd 2001
India
Apr 23rd 2001
      Hinduism
Apr 23rd 2001
      DAMN
utamaroho
Apr 23rd 2001
           From a European...
Apr 23rd 2001
INUIT, something to think about
utamaroho
Apr 22nd 2001
My first/last rebuttal on the FRONT
Apr 22nd 2001
STANDARDS?
utamaroho
Apr 22nd 2001
Question:
Apr 22nd 2001
THAT'S PEACE
utamaroho
Apr 22nd 2001
good work.
Apr 24th 2001
RE: My first/last rebuttal on the FRONT
Apr 23rd 2001
RE: My first/last rebuttal on the FRONT
anwar
Apr 24th 2001
      how true it is
utamaroho
Apr 24th 2001
To quote Prince...
Apr 24th 2001
      Prince quotes :P
May 25th 2001
shukran for utm and sol
Apr 22nd 2001
I will just say..
Yusuf
Apr 23rd 2001
      W.E.B. Dubois was Boule,
Apr 23rd 2001
      How it really is in Africa
Yusuf
Apr 23rd 2001
           Sudan =Slavery
Apr 23rd 2001
      RE: I will just say..
utamaroho
Apr 23rd 2001
           Did you miss the point?
Yusuf
Apr 23rd 2001
                RE: Did you miss the point?
utamaroho
Apr 23rd 2001
                RE: Did you miss the point?
Yusuf
Apr 23rd 2001
                     YOU GOTTA DO BETTER MAN,
utamaroho
Apr 23rd 2001
                     RE: YOU GOTTA DO BETTER MAN,
Apr 24th 2001
                     ""
bugginout!
May 13th 2001
                YOU missed the point
Apr 23rd 2001
                     YOU KNOW
utamaroho
Apr 23rd 2001
                     Don't be a coward
Yusuf
Apr 23rd 2001
                     RE: YOU missed the point
Yusuf
Apr 23rd 2001
                     What?!
Apr 23rd 2001
                          Yo
Apr 23rd 2001
                               ONE AGAIN...
utamaroho
Apr 23rd 2001
                     ""
bugginout!
May 13th 2001
i agree....
Apr 22nd 2001
John Henrik Clark...
masani
Apr 23rd 2001
ROUND 6
utamaroho
Apr 23rd 2001
..continued
utamaroho
Apr 23rd 2001
New Zealand/Aotearoa
May 23rd 2001
      RE: New Zealand/Aotearoa
tohunga_whakapani
May 24th 2001
           point taken
utamaroho
May 27th 2001
Brilliant Post!!!
Omari
Apr 26th 2001
Ditto.
May 20th 2001
Update on stormfront
May 20th 2001
last night...
utamaroho
May 20th 2001
      U got it right
May 25th 2001

utamaroho

Thu Apr-19-01 04:03 PM

1. "ROUND 1"
In response to Reply # 0

1)AFRICA

"The unsophisticated African entertains an aversion to white people, and when accidentally or unexpectedly meeting a white man, he turns or takes to his heels, it is because he feels that he has come upon some unusual or unearthly creature, some hobgoblin or ghost or sprite, and that an aquiline nose, scant lips, and cat-like eyes afflict him." -Agbebi, west african scientist stating before the Races Congress.

Dan Crawford, the famous African missionary, tells of an instance where a number of Negro women in Central Africa, on seeing a white man for the first time , nearly broke down a doorway in their frantic haste to escape.

The Yoruba word for white man is not complimentary. It means "peeled man". Stanley, the explorer, said that when he returned from the wilds of Africa he found the complexions of Europeans ghastly "after so long gazing on rich black and richer bronze"

"Finot says: for a long time it was thought that white men were exempt from this (goatlike) smell but now we have to admit a strong smell peculiar to white skins- a smell that the Japanese declare to be insupportable"

"It is not only the Japanese who are upset by the white man's smell. A highly cultivated and fastidious lady of my acquaintance once went to stay for several months in South Africa and engaged a staff of native servants among tem a little Kaffir maid. It happened several times that the maid on being summoned into the employer's presence fell into a sudden faint and the lady who was kind-hearted felt some concerned. What could the matter be with this girl, she asked? Was it heart disease? Or was it just acute nervousness at finding herself tete-a-tete with a member of the superior race? The lady questioned the other servants only to have her questions parried and eluded in the usual provoking fashion.

But at last an older servant who saw that er mistress was becoming really upset and, alarmed, succeeded in conquering her own reserve and embarrassment. "You needn't worry, Madame," she assured my friend, "there is nothing serious the matter with the girl. The fact is she has come straight from her village to you. This is her first place in white people's service and she isn't quite used to the white people's smell. But don't you worry. She will get used to it soon enough. Why look at us! WE ALL USED TO FAINT AT FIRST, BUT NOW WE HAVE GOT OVER IT. It will be the same for her, you'll see." -J.A. Rogers, from Superman to Man

utamaroho

Thu Apr-19-01 04:21 PM

6. "OUR ANSISTER"
In response to Reply # 1

Marimba Ani,From Yurugu

The Author's description of her book:

"This study of Europe is an intentionally aggressive polemic. It is an assault upon the European paradigm; a repudiation of its essence. It is initiated with the intention of contributing to the process of demystification necessary for those of us who would liberate ourselves from European intellectual imperialism.

"Europe's political domination of africa and much of the "non-European" world has been accompanied by a relentless cultural and psychological rape and by devastating economic exploitation. But what has compelled me to write this book is the conviction that beneath this deadly onslaught lies a stultifying intellectual mystification that prevents Europe's political victims from thinking in a manner that would lead to authentic self-determination.

"Intellectual decolonization is a prerequisite for the creation of successful political challenges to the present situation. Europe's imperialistic success can be accredited not so much to superior military might, as to the weapon of culture: The former ensures more immediate control but requires continual physical force for the maintenance of power, while the later succeeds in long-lasting dominance that enlists the cooperation of its victims (i.e., pacification of the will).

"The secret Europrans discovered early in their history is that culture carries rules for thinking, and that if you could impose your culture on your victims you could limit the creativity of their vision, destroying their ability to act with will and intent and in their own interest. The truth is that we are all "intellectuals," all potential visionaries.

"This book discusses the evolution of that process of imposition as well as the characterisitcs of cultural beings who find it necessary to impose their will on others. It is not a simple process to explain, since the tools we need in order to dissect it have been taken from us through colonial miseducation. It is necessary to begin, therefore, with a painful weaning from the very epistemological assumptions that strangle us. The weaning takes patience and commitment, but the liberation of our minds is well worth the struggle."

(((((PEACE)))))

"REAL RECOGNIZE REAL, and even more than that, the fake, they REALLY REALLY recognize REAL!" -BlackThought

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 06:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
38. "KMT"
In response to Reply # 1

"Ramses II was not leucoderm (meaning he didn't possess white skin) and could have been even less red-haired, because because he reigned over a people who instantly massacred red-haried people as soon as they met them, even in the street; these people were considered as strange beings, unhealthy, bearers of bad luck and unfit for life..." from "Origins of Ancient Egyptians" in _UNESCO General History of Africa_ by Dr. Cheik Anta Diop (parentheses mine)

Excerpt from _Corpus Hermeticum_:
"Translation will greatly distort the sense of the writings, and cause much obscurity. Expressed in our native language, the teaching conveys its meaning clearly; for the very quality of the sounds...,and when the Egyptian words are spoken, the force of the things signified works in them. Therefore, my King, as far as it is in your power (and you are all powerful,) keep the teaching untranslated, in order that secrets so holy may not be revealed to Greeks, and that the Greek mode of speech, with its..., and feebleness, and showy tricks of style, may not reduce to impotence the impressive strength of the language, and the cogent force of the words. For the speech of the Greeks, my King, is devoid of power to convince; and the Greek philosophy is nothing but NOISE OF TALK. But our speech is not mere talk; it is an utterance replete with workings." Emphasis mine

"the real pyramids were built with such precision that you can't slide a piece of paper between two 4,000 lb stones, and have shafts perfectly aligned so that you can see a tiny aperture through dozens of these mammoth blocks

Ape Redwood
Charter member
6088 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 11:27 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
61. "RE: KMT"
In response to Reply # 38

>"Ramses II was not leucoderm (meaning
>he didn't possess white skin)
>and could have been even
>less red-haired, because because he
>reigned over a people who
>instantly massacred red-haried people
:(

---------------------
Thursday, June 17th
Dujeous @ Bowery Ballroom
6 Delancey Street (at Bowery)
w/Addison Groove Project &
Gutbucket
10PM~$13
DUJEOUS debut LP "CITY
LIMITS" INSTOSNOW.
Buy my shit.

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 11:56 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
62. "I know"
In response to Reply # 61

it sounds harsh but Cheik Anta Diop made this point in trying to assert that in no way shape or form could Ramses have been non-black. Considering that at the time of Ramses there was much warfare between KMT and non-Black nations (Sea Peoples=Indo Europeans, Assyrians, Persians, etc.) the attitudes them would have been extremely harsh.

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

"If it's not about NATIONBUILDING, it's not about ANYTHING."- Dr. John Henrik Clarke

"We are not the victims! We are just fighting forces that we cannot see!"-2001 Sankofa Conference

"You don't have the RIGHT to have free time from your children."-Kwame Agyei Akoto

"It is the worst feeling to hear the call of the drum and not be able to respond."-Solarus

On understanding Afrakan thought:
"it's like explaining astrophysics to a whino, the explanation can't be done like that. when people try to simplify it, they ask the other person to tailor the answers their cultural context. and trying to cater afrikan ideals to european understanding is a REAL sin."-utamaroho

"the real pyramids were built with such precision that you can't slide a piece of paper between two 4,000 lb stones, and have shafts perfectly aligned so that you can see a tiny aperture through dozens of these mammoth blocks

utamaroho

Mon Apr-23-01 12:02 PM

63. "...and people we romanticize"
In response to Reply # 62

there you go: acknowledgement of warfare in KMT. comparable to WWII and Hiroshima/Nagasaki...i don't think so.

just thought i'd throw that in there for all the universalists out there.

thanks for reading, i love you

(((((SCENE FROM AMISTAD)))))

Baldwin(white man): "I said it! I said it! But I shouldn't have. Now what I should have said..."

Translator: "I can't translate that. I can't translate SHOULD."

Roger Baldwin: "You mean there's no word in Mende for SHOULD?"

Translator: "No, either you do something or you don't don't do it."

Roger Baldwin: "What I said to you before the judgment is ALMOST how it works, ALMOST..."

Cinqué (Sengbe): "What kind of place is this?!? Where you almost mean what you say?!? Where laws almost work?!? How can you live like this?!?"

(((((PEACE)))))

bluetiger
Charter member
36728 posts
Tue Apr-24-01 04:23 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
68. "the joy....."
In response to Reply # 63

>thanks for reading, i love you

its growing on you isn't it?

Thanks for reading. Love's in need of love today.

"y'all funny...like that time on looney tunes when the sheep and the coyote clocked out for the day and just chilled.
airybody will be back at each other w/ the guns an knives tomorrow but this was peace." - poetx

"What are you but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" - MJK

In Rotation:
Led Zeppelin - In Through Out Door
Sade - Lovers Rock
Earth Wind & Fire - Eternal Dance
Pink Floyd - Umma Gumma
Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory
Radiohead - OK Computer

don't be fkn evil.

Ape Redwood
Charter member
6088 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 01:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
64. "crystal clear"
In response to Reply # 62

I was actually just joking around for the (very) few OKP's who have actually seen me, cuz I have red hair. Kinda of a strange place to joke, I guess, but hey.

>it sounds harsh

Not any harsher than what Greeks or the like would have done if a dark skinned Kamite steeped into one of their cities.

but Cheik Anta
>Diop made this point in
>trying to assert that in
>no way shape or form
>could Ramses have been non-black.

I know, I was just foolin.

> Considering that at the
>time of Ramses there was
>much warfare between KMT and
>non-Black nations (Sea Peoples=Indo Europeans,
>Assyrians, Persians, etc.) the attitudes
>them would have been extremely
>harsh.

And vice versa as I said.

---------------------
Thursday, June 17th
Gutbucket
10PM~$13
DUJEOUS debut LP "CITY
LIMITS" INSTOSNOW.
Buy my shit.

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 01:14 PM

65. "I wondered"
In response to Reply # 64

especially since you said you were "Irish."

Ape Redwood
Charter member
6088 posts
Tue Apr-24-01 01:19 PM

74. "i shoulda explained..."
In response to Reply # 65

i knew hardly anyone was gonna understand the :( i posted above

---------------------
Thursday, June 17th
Gutbucket
10PM~$13
DUJEOUS debut LP "CITY
LIMITS" INSTOSNOW.
Buy my shit.

Ape Redwood
Charter member
6088 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 01:18 PM

66. "From a redhead..."
In response to Reply # 38

The claims of red-headed native Egyptians are so laughable to me, as a redhead. Being one the least melanated people I know (I can muster a few freckles, but that about it ), I would DIE in Egypt. New York summers are bad enough for me. The thought that any Caucasians, but ESPECIALLY redheads, could be native to North Africa (meaning the prehistoric occupants) is LUDICROUS!!!!

---------------------
Thursday, June 17th
Gutbucket
10PM~$13
DUJEOUS debut LP "CITY
LIMITS" INSTOSNOW.
Buy my shit.

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Wed Apr-25-01 10:51 AM

75. "CHILDREN!"
In response to Reply # 1

There was a third white destroyer: a missionary who wanted to replace all knowledge of OUR way with fables wven our children laughed at then. We told the white missionary we had such fables too, but kept them for entertainment of those yet growing up-fables of gods and devils and a supreme being above everything. We told him we knew soft mids needed such illusions, but that when any mind grew among us to adulthood it gre beyond these fables and came to understand that there is indeed a great force in the world, a force spiritual and able to shape the physical universe, but that that force is not something cut off, not somehting separate from ourselves. It is an energy in us, strongest in our working, breathing, thinking, together as one people; weakest when we are scattered, confused broken into individual, unconnected fragments."- Ayi Kwei Armah

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

"If it's not about NATIONBUILDING, it's not about ANYTHING."- Dr. John Henrik Clarke

"We are not the victims! We are just fighting forces that we cannot see!"-2001 Sankofa Conference

"You don't have the RIGHT to have free time from your children."-Kwame Agyei Akoto

"It is the worst feeling to hear the call of the drum and not be able to respond."-Solarus

"it's like explaining astrophysics to a whino, the explanation can't be done like that. when people try to simplify it, they ask the other person to tailor the answers their cultural context. and trying to cater afrikan ideals to european understanding is a REAL sin."-utamaroho

utamaroho

Thu Apr-19-01 04:04 PM

2. "RE: WALKING DESTRUCTION"
In response to Reply # 0

From the 1927 Grand Council of American Indians

"The white people, who are trying to make us over into
their image, they want us to be what they call "assimilated," bringing the
Indians into the mainstream and destroying our own way of life and our own
cultural patterns. They believe we should be contented like those whose
concept of happiness is materialistic and greedy, which is very different
from our way. We want freedom from the white man rather than to be
integrated. We don't want any part of the establishment, we want to be
free to raise our children in our religion, in our ways, to be able to
hunt and fish and live in peace. We don't want power, we don't want to be
congressmen, or bankers....we want to be ourselves. We want to have our
heritage, because we are the owners of this land and because we belong
here. The white man says, there is freedom and justice for all. We have
had "freedom and justice," and that is why we have been almost exterminated.
We shall not forget this."

utamaroho

Thu Apr-19-01 04:06 PM

3. "ROUND TWO"
In response to Reply # 2

*the above is within this group as well

2) TURTLE ISLAND

Wintu Woman, 19th Century
"When we Indians kill meat, we eat it all up. When we dig roots, we make little
holes. When we build houses, we make little holes. When we burn grass for
grasshoppers, we don't ruin things. We shake down acorns and pine nuts. We don't
chop down the trees. We only use dead wood. But the white people plow up the
ground, pull down the trees, kill everything. ... the White people pay no attention.
...How can the spirit of the earth like the White man? ... everywhere the White man
has touched it, it is sore."

"When asked by an anthropologist what the Indians called America before the white man came, an
Indian said simply,
'Ours'."

(((((PEACE)))))

"exhibit the truth cuz i'm living proof WISE. i had no disguise, no verdicts, no alibis." -the roots

utamaroho

Thu Apr-19-01 04:13 PM

5. "SAY A PRAYER"
In response to Reply # 3

Prayer for the White Man

And now, Grandfather, I ask you to bless the white man.

He needs your wisdom, your guidance.

You see, for so long, he has tried to destroy my people,

and only feels comfortable when given power.

Bless them, show them the peace we understand; teach them humility.

For I fear they will someday destroy themselves and their children

as they have done so Mother Earth.

I plead, I cry.

After all, they are my brothers......

"Author Unknown"

-taken from native american text of quotes.

(((((PEACE)))))

"if you know like i know, then you know the motto, that's all THE FALSE SHITS GOT TO GO" -the maestro delivered this concerto

ya Setshego
Charter member
4259 posts
Fri May-25-01 08:33 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
96. "DAMN!"
In response to Reply # 3

>>"When asked by an anthropologist what
>the Indians called America before
>the white man came, an
>
>Indian said simply,
>'Ours'."
>
>(((((PEACE)))))
>
>"exhibit the truth cuz i'm living
>proof WISE. i had no
>disguise, no verdicts, no alibis."
>-the roots

"Don't Hate the PLAYA Boy...hate the GAME," Granddad Freeman of the Boondocks(7-11-99)

*Twenty-three percent of women are "autoerotic singles" — they prefer to achieve sexual satisfaction alone(source-bet.com)

*If U have won a Grammy, one of two things are at play: 1. Your shit is TIGHT
2. U are white
-(Me)

"'Cuz U answer the phone 'peace' that means U not a freak?"-The Questions(c) Common

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oooo baby I like it raw. Oooo baby I like it RAAAW!(c)ODB- Shimmy Shimmy Ya

utamaroho

Thu Apr-19-01 04:08 PM

4. "ROUND THREE"
In response to Reply # 0

3)SOUTH AMERICA

The Peruvians were used to war, but it was a war conducted according to strict rules, it was relatively mild and humane, and victory was wisely and economically used. They now found themselves opposed to a new kind of human being who waged war à outrance, inspired by a terrifying religion which enabled them to use treachery, hypocrisy, cruelty, torture, and massacre in the name of a God of Love; who were indifferent to the suffering they inflicted and superhumanly stoical in bearing suffering which their own conduct entailed for themselves...(260)

God, gold and glory. These three words are often used to describe the conquest of the natives of the New World, and with the situation of the Incas it could not be more true. Because of these three words, an entire empire of people fell and will never return to their former glory. The Spanish gave little thought to it though. The Indians "were enslaved, tortured, and worked to death to provide the Europeans with gold. They were infected by the newcomers with tuberculosis, measles, and smallpox" (262). They were forced to convert to a religion that they did not believe in. Edward Hyams said it best with his use of an analogy. He compared the Inca civilization to that of a dance where all of the patterns are the same and it continues day to day without faltering or interruption. He says, "the great dance had been their reality; they awoke into the nightmare of chaos" (263). It was a chaos that destroyed to lives that they knew and that would be forever changed.

(((((PEACE)))))

"never do what they do." -the roots

BooDaah
Charter member
32690 posts
Thu Apr-19-01 04:53 PM

7. "hmmmm"
In response to Reply # 0

where were you during the "storminig" of stormfront.org?

methinks this would look quite nice (and get many more reponses) there

utamaroho

Thu Apr-19-01 05:00 PM

8. "hmmmm...."
In response to Reply # 7

...waste time with gross white people...OR...help awaken/educate/remind afrikan people? hmmmm indeed...

i used to storm up in whitepower.com before the proxies wouldn't let me get it here. waste of typing alltogether.

(((((PEACE)))))

"REAL RECOGNIZE REAL, and even more than that, the fake, they REALLY REALLY recognize REAL!" -BlackThought

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Fri Apr-20-01 04:48 AM

9. "You are right"
In response to Reply # 7

And I plan to post it on there.

Is "Tips for Europeans" gone into cyberspace???

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

BooDaah
Charter member
32690 posts
Fri Apr-20-01 05:06 AM

11. "sadly"
In response to Reply # 9

if you don't see it in the archives, and if it's not somewhere between the top and #7 of "current" it's gone

special note: if there is EVER something you want archived, make sure you holla at me before it gets lost

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Fri Apr-20-01 04:49 AM

10. "But it is more important"
In response to Reply # 7

to awaken/educate Afrakans and to help them RE(RA)-member.

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Fri Apr-20-01 05:11 AM

12. "It's done. Check out stormfront."
In response to Reply # 7

BooDaah
Charter member
32690 posts
Fri Apr-20-01 05:32 AM

14. "gotcha"
In response to Reply # 12

sadly...it might be too much for them to read

(i thought about posting koalalove's "you ain't white" posts but that's a huge mouthful)

Brandard
Charter member
11908 posts
Sun Apr-22-01 07:39 AM

24. "RE: gotcha"
In response to Reply # 14

you should, what would a racialist do if there is no race?

Giving You True Lesson Moderation Since'03

Want something archived? thats what an inbox is for

urbgriot
Charter member
11445 posts
Fri Apr-20-01 05:15 AM

13. "This is"
In response to Reply # 0

interesting...

https://twitter.com/onnextlevel

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Fri Apr-20-01 08:21 AM

15. "RESPONSES from stormfront"
In response to Reply # 0

WARNING: THE MATERIAL YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS EXTREMELY RACIALLY INSENSITIVE, POOR SCHOLARSHIP, AND EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EUROPEAN BEHAVIOR AT ITS WORST (SOME MIGHT SAY "BEST")!

Conf: Opposing Views
Date: Friday, April 20, 2001 02:14 PM

Oh boy deconstructionism! I love it when people mistake large invented words for intelligent thought. Deconstructionism is on the way out and I for one am glad to see it go. This Negro author does not seem to be keeping up with current fashion.

norman1066

Stay on target. The only thing that matters is that America becomes white again. Everything else is a distraction.

Date: Friday, April 20, 2001 12:37 PM

Solarus, if I were so inclined, I could spend the rest of the day countering your wearisome postings.

However, a subject I would have preferred avoiding has been brought up--by you--characteristic racial smell.

To me, blacks exude a rank, ammoniacal smell which still bothers me somewhat; Asians, a much less bothersome but somewhat "musty" emanation which I can't completely describe.

Does Nature herself practice segregation?

Adolar

Date: Friday, April 20, 2001 01:02 PM

These are probably oral traditions,as niggers only recently learned to read and write.I wouldn't take this nigger seriously.

Topic: ROUND 3: SOUTH AMERICA (10 of 16), Read 19 times
Date: Friday, April 20, 2001 01:33 PM

On 4/20/01 1:02:00 PM, leafericksen wrote:
>These are probably oral
>traditions,as niggers only
>recently learned to read and
>write.I wouldn't take this
>nigger seriously.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know about Your part of the Country.....but around here??

They are still trying to grasp the basics of language.
Reading and written skills??

Pahleeeeaaassse.

Loud and Proud!!

Diplomacy: "The art of being able to convincingly say, " Nice doggy ", until you can find a rock." 14.88

Mr. Wilson

Date: Friday, April 20, 2001 01:54 PM

I especially like the "Native American" prayer. My quotation marks show displeasure not at the term 'Native American' but with the idea that one wrote the prayer.

History shows us that the pre-European Indians were violent and cruel to one another. They also killed animals en mass when they could. There is a cliff called the buffalo jump where Indians used to drive buffalo over the edge killing the whole herd. The only thing that help back Indians from using the land the way the Europeans did was their lack if technology and intelligence.

The idea that Indians are in touch with the land is purely the invention of Liberals. The Liberal love of Indians is nothing new. It is at least 150 years old. I know that many people cannot believe that Indians are not really earth worshippers and they have proof in the Disney film 'Pocahontas'. After all, there were no Jews or White people that made that film. It was solely produced, written, and animated by Indians and reflects an accurate portrayal of Indian values and beliefs.

Is it possible that the supposed Indian prayer was actually written by a liberal white person?

norman1066

Stay on target. The only thing that matters is that America becomes white again. Everything else is a distraction.

Topic: Native Americans (13 of 16), Read 7 times
Date: Friday, April 20, 2001 02:31 PM

On 4/20/01 2:21:00 PM, ape redwood wrote:
>That's laughable. America was
>inhabited for
>several millennia with minimal
>environmental
>damage. All of the sudden
>Europeans get here,
>now we are teetering on the
>brink of an
>ecological disaster in
>Americas
>
As I said before, the only reason that the Indians did not destroy the land is that they did not have the technology. When given a chainsaw, an Indian will cut down all the trees he can.

As an example, there is a South American tribe of Indians that makes a nerve toxin from the root of a plant. They then pour this toxin into a stream thus killing every living thing. They then collect the dead fish which are safe to eat when cooked.

norman1066

Date: Friday, April 20, 2001 02:21 PM

It is estimated that the Aztecs killed
at least 15,000 of their own people each year
during ritual sacrifices and would cannibalize the bodies. So much for the
"peace loving image."
As for the reference to the Japanese
and their being offended by the smell of
foreigners, Japanese believe that all
foreigners(gaijin), black or white, do
not smell as good as Japanese.

urbgriot
Charter member
11445 posts
Fri Apr-20-01 08:43 AM

16. "Comedy"
In response to Reply # 15

Damn shame....

peace...

utamaroho

Fri Apr-20-01 06:31 PM

18. "SERIOUSLY SOLARUS!?!"
In response to Reply # 15

what does going to that site and posting have to do with NATIONBUILDING? stop picking fights with the children. Just going to that site to look is precious time wasted that could be used educating REAL PEOPLE/ OUR PEOPLE/ BLACK PEOPLE. if just to refine arguments against european thought for practice, you can certainly do better than that site, try this one: http://www.naacp.org/ they'll give more opposition to afrikan nationbuilding than anyone i know. house negroes are the best trained. now go get some real practice.

"we do it for the young, the BLACK, the gifted." -BlackThought

(((((PEACE)))))

utamaroho

Fri Apr-20-01 06:08 PM

17. "ROUND 4"
In response to Reply # 0

4) EUROPE

In the writings of the "Father of (European) History," Herodotus, he
constantly makes ccomparisons to the actions and traditions of the Greeks
to the people of KMT (ancient Egyptians).

"The Greeks tell many tales without due investigation, and among them
the following silly fable respecting Hercules..And again, how would it
have been possible for Hercules alone, and, as they confess, a mere mortal,
to destroy so many thousands? In saying thus much concerning these matters,
may I incur no displeasure either of god or hero!"- Example of Lying

"Almost all the names of the gods came into Greece from Egypt. My inquiries
prove that they were all derived from a foreign source, and my opinion
is that Egypt furnished the greater number...Besides these which have
been here mentioned, there are many other practices whereof I shall speak
hereafter, which the Greeks have borrowed from Egypt. "- Unoriginality,
KMT was Culturally Dominant

Herodotus on theories of the Hapi's (Nile River's) origins derived by
the Greeks.
"Some of the Greeks, however, wishing to get a reputation for cleverness,
have offered explanations of the phenomena of the river, for which they
have accounted in three different ways. Two of these I do not think it
worth while to speak of, further than simply to mention what they are...
The second opinion is even more unscientific than the one just mentioned,
and also, if I may so say, more marvellous...
The third explanation, which is very much more plausible than either
of the others, is positively the furthest from the truth; for there is
really nothing in what it says, any more than in the other theories...
As for the writer who attributes the phenomenon to the ocean, his account
is involved in such obscurity that it is impossible to disprove it by
argument."

"Concerning Egypt itself I shall extend my remarks to a great length,
because there is no country that possesses so many wonders, nor any that
has such a number of works which defy description. Not only is the climate
different from that of the rest of the world, and the rivers unlike any
other rivers, but the people also, in most of their manners and customs,
exactly reverse the common practice of mankind. The women attend the
markets and trade, while the men sit at home at the loom; and here, while
the rest of the world works the woof up the warp, the Egyptians work
it down; the women likewise carry burthens upon their shoulders, while
the men carry them upon their heads."- First this shows an example of
universalism, in herodotus' proclamation of Egyptians actions being the
"reverse of mankind." Secondly, this "backwards behavior" hints at the
significantly different position of women in a society where they were
freer and had more social moblity than the women of Greek society.

"They (Egyptians) are religious to excess, far beyond any other race
of men, and use the following ceremonies:- They drink out of brazen cups,
which they scour every day: there is no exception to this practice. They
wear linen garments, which they are specially careful to have always
fresh washed. They practise circumcision for the sake of cleanliness,
considering it better to be cleanly than comely. The priests shave their
whole body every other day, that no lice or other impure thing may adhere
to them when they are engaged in the service of the gods. Their dress
is entirely of linen, and their shoes of the papyrus plant: it is not
lawful for them to wear either dress or shoes of any other material.
They bathe twice every day in cold water, and twice each night; besides
which they observe, so to speak, thousands of ceremonies. "

(((((PEACE)))))

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Sun Apr-22-01 07:39 AM

23. "GUILTY CONFESSIONS"
In response to Reply # 17

Part 1: "The Black War of Van Diemen's Land"

This was the name of the British (European) campaign exterminate the aboriginal Blacks of the island of Tasmania near "Australia." Unfortunately they were sucessful, committing the only TRULY successful act of genocide. (See "Queen Trugannini" in the archived "OkayBlackOurstorymonth" for more details.)

An article published December 1, 1826 in the Tasmanian Colonial Times declared that:

"We make no pompous display of Philanthropy. The Government must remove the natives--if not, they will be hunted down like wild beasts and destroyed!"

UCLA professor, Jared Diamond, recorded:

"Tactics for hunting down Tasmanians included riding out on horseback to shoot them, setting out steel traps to catch them, and putting out poison flour where they might find and eat it. Sheperds cut off the penis and testicles of aboriginal men, to watch the men run a few yards before dying. At a hill christened Mount Victory, settlers slaughtered 30 Tasmanians and threw their bodies over a cliff. One party of police killed 70 Tasmanians and dashed out the children's brains."

and

"On Flinders Island Robinson was determined to civilize and Christianize the survivors. His settlement--at a windy site with little fresh water--was run like a jail. Children were separated from parents to facilitate the work of civilizing them. The regimental daily schedule included Bible reading, hymn singing, and inspection of beds and dishes for cleanness and neatness. However, the jail diet caused malnutrition, which combined with illness to make the natives die. Few infants survived more than a few weeks. The government reduced expenditures in the hope that the native would die out. By 1869 only Truganini, one other woman, and one man remained alive."

(Flinders Island was thirty miles away from Tasmania in 1830, where some of the aboriginal people were taken to and "Christianized" by missionary, George Augustus Robinson.)

James Morris, graphically noted:

"We hear of children kidnapped as pets or servants, of a woman chained up like an animal in a sheperd's hut, of men castrated to keep them off their own women. In one foray seventy aborigines were killed, the men shot, the women and children dragged from crevices in the rocks to have their brains dashed out. A man called Carrotts, desiring a native woman, decapitated her husband, hung his head around her neck and drove her home to his shack."

"Not, perhaps, before, has a race of men been utterly destroyed within seventy-five years. This is the story of a race which was so destroyed, that of the aborigines of Tasmania--destroyed not only by a different manner of life but by the ill-will of the usurpers of the race's land.... With no defences but cunning and the most primitive weapons, the natives were no match for the sophisticated individualists of knife and gun. By 1876 the last of them was dead. So perished a whole people." --Clive Turnbull

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 06:56 AM

39. "Dark Ages"

The European "Dark" ages was not only distinguished as such because of the "lack of knowledge."

"...(T)hey still allowed their houses to run with rats and their bodies and beds with fleas. Fleas were so common that they were regarded almost affectionately as a constant companion to man- certainly fleas and lice, if not man's best friends, might be considered his closest friends- and those who were lucky enough to have the best and warmest clothes often had the most fleas."-from _Dirt_ by European writer, Terence McLaughlin

"...(O)ne of the reasons they were barred from the Holy Kand in the first place, by Saladin, was that every time those flea-bitten, unwashed Europeans went to the Holy Land they spread fleas and ticks and lice."-from _African World revolution_ by John Henrik Clarke

...They never wash, for, at their birth, ugly men in black garments pour water over their heads, and this ablution, accompanied by strange gestures, frees them from all obligation of washing for the rest of their lives."-from _Dirt_ by European writer, Terence McLaughlin

Child Care?

"(T)here is widespread evidence that infant deaths often caused little if any regret or sorrow. Instaed, parents often expressed relief at the deaths of children...dead and even dying infants were ofthen simply discarded like refuse and were frequently noticed "lying in the gutters or rotting on the dung-heaps"...Large numbers of legitimate infants whose parents were still living were abandoned outside churches or foundling homes. Some scholars suggest that as many as half of France duting the eighteenth century were abandoned by intact families. Additional indifference and neglect is evident in the large numbers of infants sent off to wet nurses, despite the well-known fact that such children faced much higher probabilities of death. Indeed, wet-nursing became a hig cottage industry... as families, especially the poor, sent away infants so that the mother would not be tied down by nursing and child care responsiblities*...In truth, these homes were baby barns, crowded with infants. Parents seldom, if ever visited. Deaths were often covered up so payments could still be collected. But staggering numbers of these babies were never seen again. Nor it seem, were they missed."- from _Sociology, by Rodney Stark

*Personal note: THAT NO AFRAKAN! (Check the sig!)

Concerning the Children's Crusades of the 13th century:
"when the Europeans marched more than 100 thousand children across Europe, half of them froze to death during the preceding winter, and when they got to the warm waters of the Mediterranean, in the spring, they sold the other half to the infidel Arab they were supposed to have been fighting"- from _African World revolution_ by John Henrik Clarke

Personal note: Why would you sell your own children to "infidels?" This is reminiscent of the fact that Europeans in during the era of American slavery allowed their children to be nursed by inferior, disgusting, revolting, unclean, black female beast. This is clearly an example of the European rhetorical ethic AND utter DISDAIN for themselves/children.

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Sun May-20-01 07:14 AM

85. "GUILTY CONFESSIONS"

Part 2: Genocide in the Americas 1492-0

"Unfortunately they were sucessful, committing the only TRULY successful act of genocide."

This statement is somewhat misleading as it may cause one to think that the genocide of the original peoples of Tasmania was an isolated incident of successful genocide. The aboriginal peoples of the Caribbean islands of the Americas were largely eliminated fleeing to other islands only to be later killed by incoming destroyers directly or indirectly (gun or disease). However many surived through miscegenation, a luxury something that misgenated children of the Tasmanians (mostly) did not have. The genocide in the Americas was initiated and established by the destroyer, Christopher Columbus in 1492.

"The soldiers mowed down dosens with poin-black volleys, loosed the dogs to rip open limbs and bellies, chased fleeing Indians into the bush to skewer them on sword and pike, and 'with God's aid soon gained a complete victory, killing many Indians and capturing others who were also killed.'" Historian, Kirkpatrick Sale, quoting Ferdinand Columbus, son of Christopher Columbus.

"I could conquer the whole of them with fifty men and govern them as I pleased."- October 13, 1492 journal entry of the destroyer, Christopher Columbus, on his initial meeting of the Arawaks.

"A hundrend castellanoes are as easily obtained for a woman as for a farm, and it is very general and there are plenty dealers who go about looking for girls; those from nine to ten are now in demand."- Christopher Columbus on the forced prostitution of the aboriginal women of the Americas.

According to historian, James Loewen, Spaniards typically read "the Requirement"(in Spanish) to the aboriginal peoples of the Americas upon their initial meetings. Here is one version:

"I implore you to recognize the Church as a lady and in the name of the Pope take the King as lord of this land and obey his mandates. If you do not do it, I tell you that with the help of God I will enter powerfully agaiandst you all. I will make war everywhere and every way that I can. I will subject you to the yoke and obedience to the Chruch and to his majesty. I will take your women and children and make them slaves.... The deaths and injuries that you wil receive from here on will be your own fault and not that of his majesty nor of the gentlemen that accompany me."

God Bless Amerikkka...

utamaroho

Sun May-20-01 08:16 AM

86. "ISN'T THAT SOMETHING..."
In response to Reply # 85

...line from malcolm x (when malcolm argued over jesus NOT being white)

(((((PEACE)))))

"Pain is weakness leaving the body." -A Navy SEALS Saying

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." -Japanese Proverb

"The conciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action." -Bruce Lee

alek
Charter member
3625 posts
Fri Apr-20-01 09:19 PM

19. "You're educating no one."
In response to Reply # 0

Is anyone responding to this post?
I'm sorry utamaroho, but your extremist and painfully skewed messages aren't accomplishing much more than those bigots at stormfront.
As always, my opinion about "every precious moment spent educating BLACK PEOPLE on how to hate" remains the same: much more harm than good.

Alek

utamaroho

Sun Apr-22-01 06:58 AM

20. "SCENE FROM MALCOLM X"
In response to Reply # 19

DR. PAYSON
Mr. Malcolm X, why do you teach black
supremacy? Why do you teach hate?

MALCOLM
For the white man to ask the black man if he
hates him is just like the rapist asking the
raped, or the wolf asking the sheep, "Do you
hate me!" The white man is in no moral position
to accuse anyone of hate.

i hope this will be the last time you en"lighten" "US" with your point of view on a topic which no one should respond to alek. of the list of people i expected to criticize historical quotes, you were among the top. but no matter, while you say no one is being educated my inbox and email and ears are saturated with dialogue between those afrikan people who never want to forget what these creatures have done to us/the diaspora/ and the planet. it would be a waste of my time typing and your time reading/understanding to illustrate the concept of Sankofa. other "nonextreme" posts that i've made have gone unanswered but the very thing about truth is that at times there is no response needed, at least no verbal response anyways, when one gets that glimpse of truth, it is ACTED upon and ACTUALIZED. thanks for using that word "hate" though. my future responses towards to you will now be for the education of the afrikan readers to the classic techniques of modern europeans to cripple "our way". REMEMBERING the past so as not to get taken advantage of again is never in the spirit of hate. Unless of course you're a....

I pray this is the last time you waste time typing in response to me and my extreme posts, although i have this horrible feeling it won't be.

*seriously people, why is this guy afraid of the truth? and if not afraid, why even question it? these aren't even "my" words, but those of people long ago. i can barely help but laugh at the kind of self-conscious/predictable drivel he offers. check the sig.

(((((PEACE)))))

"if you can't burn, then don't step into the kitchen" -BlackThought

alek
Charter member
3625 posts
Sun Apr-22-01 10:35 AM

31. "RE: SCENE FROM MALCOLM X"
In response to Reply # 20

Yeah, what a genius Spike Lee is.

>MALCOLM
>For the white man
>to ask the black man
>if he
>hates him is just
>like the rapist asking the
>raped, or the wolf
>asking the sheep, "Do you
>hate me!" The white
>man is in no moral
>position
>to accuse anyone of
>hate.

And guess what? Neither is Malcolm X.

>i hope this will be
>the last time you en"lighten"
>"US" with your point of
>view on a topic which
>no one should respond to
>alek.

Sorry man. We're all trying to educate. That's why it gets edgy.

>of the list of
>people i expected to criticize
>historical quotes, you were among
>the top.

Heheh.

>but no matter,
>while you say no one
>is being educated my inbox
>and email and ears are
>saturated with dialogue between those
>afrikan people who never want
>to forget what these creatures
>have done to us/the diaspora/
>and the planet.

I didn't say your posts weren't provocative. I think they often spark terrific dialogue, but my response was meant to be part of that dialogue. I should have spent more time on it. What I meant, and this is ALWAYS what I mean, is that when you use "these creatures vs. us" rhetoric, you're not winning. You're losing. That's just my opinion about how we're going to achieve widespread positive social change in our country. That's a sure way to fail, and I'm always going to check that rhetoric and that anger when I see it.

>it would
>be a waste of my
>time typing and your time
>reading/understanding to illustrate the concept
>of Sankofa.

Why? You think because I disagree that I can't/don't understand? Let me explain something. Belief/creed doesn't work that way -- i.e. if you understand you MUST agree, like belief is a component of understanding. Nope. By all means, don't waste your time if you don't want to, but I assure you I'll be reading if you're posting.

>other "nonextreme" posts
>that i've made have gone
>unanswered but the very thing
>about truth is that at
>times there is no response
>needed, at least no verbal
>response anyways, when one gets
>that glimpse of truth, it
>is ACTED upon and ACTUALIZED.

That's right. But if I'm worried that when you present your version of truth people are going to act on it, I damn well HAVE to respond so that they might think again.

>thanks for using that word
>"hate" though.

I calls em like I sees em.

>my future responses
>towards to you will now
>be for the education of
>the afrikan readers to the
>classic techniques of modern europeans
>to cripple "our way".

Ha. Okay, please expose to everyone this white "creature" they call Alek. Boy, all that stuff he says about separatism, class/cultural solidarity, coalition-building, community, diversity...that's how he's "crippling" everyone. Real walking destruction.

>REMEMBERING
>the past so as not
>to get taken advantage of
>again is never in the
>spirit of hate.

Yes, I agree. But sometimes hate comes along with it. My grandparents had some pretty deep-seated hate towards Germans. I couldn't stand it...wasn't getting us anywhere.

>I pray this is the last
>time you waste time typing
>in response to me and
>my extreme posts,

pray hard.

>although i
>have this horrible feeling it
>won't be.

dun dun DUHHHHNNN.

>*seriously people, why is this guy
>afraid of the truth?

I love how you call the random quotes you post "truth," then expect everyone to automatically share your derision for people who have a different version.

>and
>if not afraid, why even
>question it?

Yeah. We wouldn't want to be questioning anyone's version of truth. You never do that.

>these aren't even
>"my" words, but those of
>people long ago.

That must make them more applicable now.

>i can
>barely help but laugh at
>the kind of self-conscious/predictable drivel
>he offers.

"Self-conscious/predictable drivel." POT CALLING THE KETTLE.

RESPOND PLEASE.

ALEK

alek
Charter member
3625 posts
Tue Apr-24-01 11:14 AM

72. "oh wait..."
In response to Reply # 31

I found out where I was being "anti-afrikan."

>Yeah, what a genius Spike Lee
>is.

Never should have said that. Darn. If only his last five movies hadn't completely sucked, this awful act of stormfront-style hate speech could have been avoided.

>The white
>>man is in no moral
>>position
>>to accuse anyone of
>>hate.

>And guess what? Neither is
>Malcolm X.

Damn it. There I go again, being "anti-afrikan" when I try to explain that Malcolm X, as an extremely charismatic and effective vendor of hostility (though that's certainly not all he did), is in no moral position to accuse anyone of hate.

Respond to the post above. If you're not going to respond to things I write, then please do me the courtesy of not insulting me on other threads like a two year old.

Alek

cued
Charter member
1748 posts
Sun May-13-01 01:01 PM

79. "RE: oh wait..."
In response to Reply # 72

*rolls eyes*

Ignore alek.

Peace,

Q

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Uplifting thoughts:

"We are the end result of our ancestors prayers as they died. We you are the sum total of their answered prayers."

"I am because we are; we are because I am."

"falling in love with somebody's soul...their essence their personality their walk their talk the way they speak and smile...no matter what the physical outer body is..male or female...is a temptation i hope i am never foolish enough to resist." - Hot Damali

"When the revolution comes, "faggots" won't be so funny." - The Last Poets

** Most people mis-read this line. I don't think he is being homophobic. I think he's making sure you folks know, within our communities, those of you who laugh at

alek
Charter member
3625 posts
Tue May-15-01 09:04 AM

80. "hey!"
In response to Reply # 79

Cut me some slack. I was getting antsy, and tired of asking sincere, serious questions only to get hasty and dismissive responses.

Yes...it was childish, but I think "your opinion is anti-afrikan" isn't a very substantive or thought-out response, so I pointed that out.

>Ignore alek.

He did.

Alek

P.S. Spike's last handful of movies did really suck.

utamaroho

Fri May-18-01 07:09 AM

81. "BELATED RESPONSE"
In response to Reply # 80

ME:

>*seriously people, why is this guy
>afraid of the truth?

ALEK:

I love how you call the random quotes you post "truth," then expect everyone to automatically share your derision for people who have a different version.

Perhaps truth is the wrong word to use since I really don't know what it means to certain people, and since I didn't ask, I was at fault. The tone where I asked "why is this guy afraid of the truth?" was wrong. There was no need for that kind of energy whatsoever. The tone that I wanted you to receive was, "Why challenge or even question me for typing historical quotes?" Had these been in a poster's signature, would it have been met like this? I just happened to group together observances of the many (original peoples) about one particular group (europeans). This is all fact isn't it? I.E. these quotes WERE said, weren't they? And since they are not my words, THEY and THE WHOLE post is immune from the racial bias that might be attributed to me.

(((((PEACE)))))

"The conciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action." -Bruce Lee

alek
Charter member
3625 posts
Fri May-18-01 09:21 AM

82. "RE: BELATED RESPONSE"
In response to Reply # 81

>The tone where
>I asked "why is this
>guy afraid of the truth?"
>was wrong. There was no
>need for that kind of
>energy whatsoever.

Same goes for me. We need to cool our jets sometimes.

The tone that
>I wanted you to receive
>was, "Why challenge or even
>question me for typing historical
>quotes?" Had these been in
>a poster's signature, would it
>have been met like this?

I hope so. I say question everything.

>I just happened to group
>together observances of the many
>(original peoples) about one particular
>group (europeans). This is all
>fact isn't it? I.E. these
>quotes WERE said, weren't they?

Yes, and we were all commenting on them. HOWEVER, as you say, I tied them directly to you as the poster.
That was probably hasty.

>And since they are not
>my words, THEY and THE
>WHOLE post is immune from
>the racial bias that might
>be attributed to me.

Except that, you did add your own words. And you supported them continuously throughout the post, so I aligned you with the rhetoric in the original quotations, and I'm not sure that was a false assumption.

But that was a good point.

Alek

utamaroho

Fri May-18-01 10:25 AM

83. "used to do that..."
In response to Reply # 82

>>I hope so. I say question everything.

until i started identifying with what was right. then a lot of stuff got easier. i entered into the flow of things.

no i'm not a hippie!

(((((PEACE)))))

abduhu
Charter member
1734 posts
Fri May-18-01 10:29 AM

84. "check your inbox, in 5min."
In response to Reply # 83

Allah says in the 2nd surah, Al-Baqarah(The Cow) 2.25: But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

subhaanakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika

ya Setshego
Charter member
4259 posts
Fri May-25-01 07:56 AM

93. "Amen-RA!"
In response to Reply # 79

>>"falling in love with somebody's soul...their
>essence their personality their walk
>their talk the way they
>speak and smile...no matter what
>the physical outer body is..male
>or female...is a temptation i
>hope i am never foolish
>enough to resist." - Hot
>Damali

"Don't Hate the PLAYA Boy...hate the GAME," Granddad Freeman of the Boondocks(7-11-99)

*Twenty-three percent of women are "autoerotic singles" — they prefer to achieve sexual satisfaction alone(source-bet.com)

2. U are white
-(Me)

"'Cuz U answer the phone 'peace' that means U not a freak?"-The Questions(c) Common

ya Setshego
Charter member
4259 posts
Fri May-25-01 07:54 AM

92. "Actually Utamaroho,"
In response to Reply # 31

U should welcome alek's comments. An Armstrong Wms. or Newt Gringrich-type is needed in these discussions. Have him question. That is what helps U 2 keep your message sharp, & tight. People like Alek R going 2 watch ANYWAY. Remember, COINTELPRO agents were at EVERY Malcolm X Lecture, EVERY SNCC/CORE/NAACP/BPP meeting, etc. TRUTH has nothing 2 hide, so if what U say is indeed that, it will speak 4 itself no matter WHO speaks AGAINST it. Speak on, Alek! where R U from, anyways?

2. U are white
-(Me)

alek
Charter member
3625 posts
Tue May-29-01 07:44 PM

98. "Please tell me you're joking..."
In response to Reply # 92

...if you aren't you have a lot to learn about this board.

1) Utarmaroho = radical
2) I disagree
3) Alek = Newt Gingrich?

>U should welcome alek's comments. An
>Armstrong Wms. or Newt Gringrich-type
>is needed in these discussions.

See Expertise for that.

>TRUTH has nothing
>2 hide, so if what
>U say is indeed that,
>it will speak 4 itself
>no matter WHO speaks AGAINST
>it.

For the record, I DO NOT SPEAK AGAINST TRUTH! I question different people's version of truth, including (or I should say, "especially") my own.

Alek

utamaroho

Sun Apr-22-01 07:17 AM

21. "ROUND 5"
In response to Reply # 0

5)ASIA

mao tse-tung

Imperialism will not last long because it always does evil things. It persists in grooming and supporting reactionaries in all countries who are against the people, it has forcibly seized many colonies and semi-colonies and many military bases, and it threatens the peace with atomic war. Thus, forced by imperialism to do so, more than 90 per cent of the people of the world are rising or will rise up in struggle against it. Yet imperialism is still alive, still running amuck in Asia, Africa and Latin America. In the West imperialism is still oppressing the people at home. This situation must change. It is the task of the people of the whole world to put an end to the aggression and oppression perpetrated by imperialism, and chiefly by U.S. imperialism.

Interview with a Hsinhua News Agency correspondent (September 29, 1958).

(((((PEACE)))))

utamaroho

Sun Apr-22-01 07:22 AM

22. "MORE MAO"
In response to Reply # 21

If the U.S. monopoly capitalist groups persist in pushing their policies of aggression and war, the day is bound to come when they will be hanged by the people of the whole world. The same fate awaits the accomplices of the United States.

Speech at the Supreme State Conference (September 8, 1958).

(((((PEACE)))))

utamaroho

Sun Apr-22-01 10:45 AM

32. "LEFT JAB"

"Brainless sons boast on their ancestors." - common saying among Chinese about Europeans (especially American and British)in China during early twentieth century.

"The Chinese were equally well satisfied with their own superiority and were quite willing to humor the foreigner(European) in his harmless delusion. They treated him like the spoiled child he was, ged his vanity and cashed in on it. They buttered him with flattery, cajoled him, agreed with him, and got the better of him." parentheses mine

*"Fankwei" or "yang-kwei" means "foreign devil" or "ocean devil." Word found in Chinese coastal language, used to refer to Europeans.

"It is significant that Europeans were known to the Chinese as "yangkwei," or ocean devils, something new in their already abundant demononlogy; though it would be a mistkae to think that only Portuguese misdeeds created such monsters in Chinese facy, for their immediate successors-the Spanish, Dutch and English- did not much improve upon the Lusitanian model." -G.B. Samson, _the Western World and Japan_. ("Lusitanian model" refers to the "Portuguese misdeeds" that were the destructive actions of Portuguese conquistadors throughout Asia in the 16th century.)

"The classification of 'foreign devils' was general and tentative and was applied by individual Chinese only to foreigners he did not know. With their red faces, protruding eyes and absurdly complicated and uncomfortable clothing all foreigners had the grotesque appearance of devils. On first sight it was impossible for the Chinese to look on them as human beings like themeselves. Blondes were the worst because they were the farthest removed from what the Chinese believed to be the natural appearance of a human being. But all were bad enough. There are many country places where the foreigner is still an amusing novelty. On visits into the interior little Chinese girls, after one look at me, have screamed with terror and run to their mothers. Small boys have shouted picturesque insults from a safe distance. Old men have managed to keep their facise straight when in my presence and then roared with laughter as soon as my back was turned." -late American writer, Carl Crow, in _Foreign Devils in the Flowery Kingdom_

Baldwin(white man): "I said it! I said it! But I shouldn't have. Now what I should have said..."

Roger Baldwin: "What I said to you before the judgment is ALMOST how it works, ALMOST..."

Cinqué (Sengbe): "What kind of place is this?!? Where you almost mean what you say?!? Where laws almost work?!? How can you live like this?!?"

(((((PEACE)))))

utamaroho

Sun Apr-22-01 10:45 AM

33. "RIGHT HOOK"
In response to Reply # 32

"We people of China appreciate the great and growing sympathy of the American people. We know full well that governmental action on our behalf is difficult, owing to a variety of circumstances, and we do not expect America, or any other country, to fight our battles for us. But we are unable to understand why the civilized nations are content to permit without protest the gross inhumanities and monstrous organized robberies which are being perpetrated all over China as a definite part of a deliberate attempt to destroy the Chinese race and effect the conquest of our ancient country."- from "No Fruits for the Aggressor" by Madame Chiang Kai-Shek.

(Her comments are on the Western indifference and support of Japan and its imperialistic ventures in China in the pre-WWII era. Her perplexity is reflective of her indoctrination in Western culture, as she was educated in America(Wellesly college in Massachusetts) and a Christian. She did not understand the European rhetorical ethic.)

(((((PEACE)))))

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 06:05 AM

35. "India"

"The darkest man is here the most highly esteemed and considered better than the others who are not so dark. Let me add that in every truth these people portray and depict their gods and their idols black and their devils white as snow. For they say that God and all the saints are black and the devils are all white. That is why they portray them as I have described."- Marco Polo, the Venetian traveller, who,in 1288 and 1293, went to Southern India and commented on one of the last Dravidian Empires: the Pandyan Kingdom.

The Origins of Indo-Europeans:

"The ferocity of nature in the Eurasian steppes,barrenness of those regions, the overall circumstances of material conditions, were to create instincts necessary for survival in such an environment. Here, Nature left no illusion of kindliness: it was implacable and permitted no neglilence; man must obtain his bread by the sweat of his brow. Above all, in course of a long, painful existence, he must learn to rely on himself alone, on his own possibilities. He could not indulge in the luxury of believing in a beneficient God who would shower down abundant means of gaining a livelihood: instead he would conjure up deities malevolent and cruel, jealous and spiteful: Zeus, Yahweh, among others."- Dr. Cheik Anta Diop in _The African Origin of Civilization_

Aryans (a group of Indo-Europeans):

"The native people of India (currently known as "Untouchables, Tribals and Backward Castes") were no Hindus. They were Animists-Nature Worshippers. Since India's Dalits were once autonomous tribal groups, each group was known by its own tribal name. the Aryans created "caste" out of these tribal divisions by hierarchically arranging them in ascending degrees of reverence and descending degrees of contempt. So the Black untouchables have hundreds of tribal names. Aryans based their whole philosophy on colour (varna). The ;natives are dark-skinned and the aryans lighter-skinned. So we can say the that the untouchables and tribals are India's "Blacks," and that India's black population is much more than the entire population of Europe. It is also the wold's largest Black population living outside of Africa."- from "The Black Untouchables of India: Reclaiming our African Identity and Cultural Heritage" by V.T. Rajshekar, an Indian journalist during the 80s

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 06:08 AM

36. "Hinduism"
In response to Reply # 35

"The word "Hinduism" is not the scientific name of this religion. The real name is Brahminism or Vedic Dharma. It is Aryan improted stuff to India. From the very beginning it had the suppression of the native population and women, even Aryan women, as its primary principles. India has become the original home of inequality because of Hinduism...

...The Buddha, a great tribal cheiftain with an "Afro" hairstyle, 25,00 years ago was the first to lead India's Black untouchable's war against Aryan oppressors...

The Brahmins employed many cunning strategies to destroy Buddhism. They promoted and popularized a Black tribal hero (Krishna) and elevated him to godhood to woo back the Sudras and other masses. Brahmins penetrated the tribal groups, created hundreds of non-Brahmin gods, and changed the name of their religion to "Hinduism." Brahmins, who were the worst gluttons, meat-eaters and liquor-drinkers, for the first time became vegetarians and non-drinkers. They imposed a conditions on others that the cow was hly and prohibited beef-eating. By such devices they revived hinduism. The leader of this Brahminical revivalist movement was Sankara, circa 800 AC. He infiltrated Buddhism and sabotaged it from both within and without. Sanskrit was revived. Sankara helped divid Buddhism into two schools annd made them fight each other. Buddha himself was even called a Hindu god. Although the principle of Ahimsa (non-violence) was incorporated into Hinduism, numerous Buddhist scholars were murdered and vast quantities of Buddhist literature destroyed. The great Buddhist university at Nalanda was physically destroyed. Brahmins virtually took over the country. The inhumanly cruel Devadasi system, based on the forced prostitutions of countless Dalit women and girls, was actively introduced and aggressively implemented."- from "Hinduism: Its origins, Evolution and Caste Framework" by V.T. Rajshekar

utamaroho

Mon Apr-23-01 06:09 AM

37. "DAMN"
In response to Reply # 35

>>Let me add that in every truth these people portray and depict their gods and their idols black and their devils white as snow. For they say that God and all the saints are black and the devils are all white.

this is getting to be too much...maybe we should stop.

(((((PEACE)))))

Ape Redwood
Charter member
6088 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 08:08 AM

49. "From a European..."
In response to Reply # 37

>
>this is getting to be too
>much...maybe we should stop.
>
MORE! BRING IT ON! It's good for us. When you consider the shit everybody else hears from birth about their own cultures, Europeans dont hear enough of this.

---------------------
Thursday, June 17th
Gutbucket
10PM~$13
DUJEOUS debut LP "CITY
LIMITS" INSTOSNOW.
Buy my shit.

utamaroho

Sun Apr-22-01 07:45 AM

25. "INUIT, something to think about"
In response to Reply # 0

Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"

Priest: "No, not if you did not know."

Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"

(((((PEACE)))))

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Sun Apr-22-01 08:16 AM

26. "My first/last rebuttal on the FRONT"
In response to Reply # 0

Topic: Get It Right (22 of 39), Read 59 times
Date: Friday, April 20, 2001 10:27 PM

Hotep

The level of scholarship on this board is laughable.

> It's not ridiculous. The source is
>The Encyclopedia of Serial Killers.
>The source also lists an Indian cult
>which has sacrificed millions of people
>to the God
>Kali.

Kali was/is a HINDU Goddess, what does this have to do with the aboriginal peoples of the land now called America? Columbus made the mistake of calling them "Indians" over 500 years ago and you are STILL making this mistake. Get it RIGHT.

Also One must understand that "Hinduism" is an ARYANIZED perversion of the original BLACK Dravidic tradition. Thus again the infectious Western culture distorts/suppresses/perverts again.

>Why don't you do research and find out
>how many Africans are killed by other
>Africans each year. Africans killed
>500,000
>fellow Africans with machetes in Rwanda.
>90% of all slaves were held by Spain.

Why don't YOU research on how the Hutu and Tutsi lived in relative peace until the Germany imperialized the land (and then Belgium after Germans lost WWII) and caused division among them.

"In 1935 the Belgian colonial administration introduced a discriminatory national identification on the basis of ethnicity. Banyarwanda who possessed ten or more cows were registered as Batutsi whereas those with less were registered as Bahutu. At first, the belgian authorities, for political and practical reasons, favoured the King and his chiefs, who were mostly a Batutsi ruling elite. When the demand for independence began, mainly by a political party - Union Nationale Rwandaise (UNAR) - formed by people from the aforementioned ruling elite, the Belgian authorities hastily nurtured another party called PARMEHUTU that was founded on a sectarian ethnic ideology. Under the Belgian supervision, the first massacres of Batutsi at the hands of the PARMEHUTU occurred in 1959. With Belgian connivance, PARMEHUTU abolished the monarchy amidst widespread violence."-http://www.rwanda1.com/government/rwandalaunchie.html

>Why
>don't you hit up Hispanics for
>reparations?
>The Spanish killed most of the Indians
>and
>held most slaves. By your logic you
>should
>have Hispanics take on this collective
>blame.

Spanish= person from Spain (Europeans with ALOT of Moorish blood)
Hispanic= person from a Latin-American country.

Same thing? I think not. GET IT RIGHT!

>It was their ancestors. I am Swedish.
>You or other people can post about
>killings or wars that have occurred
>throughout history. However the people
>alive
>today had nothing to do with it.

But you still benefit from it.

> I don't agree with your premise that
>whites commit a disproportionate amount
>of war or violence. If you handed other
>groups advanced military technology they
>would kill in greater numbers.

Why universalize? The "human nature" argument is pitiful. See the first post.
The question to ask is: WHY WAS THIS TECHNOLOGY CREATED?
If you look at the majority of European/Western inventions (particularly in the modern-age) they are usually based on refining WAR TACTICS.

>If you want to focus on the 20th century
>and wars and killings among non whites
>then
>again do research on the death toll in
>Africa. Consider the 60 million killed
>by
>Chinese Communists. Consider Pol Pot,
>The
>East Timor massacre, the VC, all the
>wars
>in South America, the Japanese war
>against
>China, etc.

The question is: HOW MANY OF THESE WARS/MASSACRES INVOLVED AND/OR WERE INSTIGATED BY WESTERN/EUROPEAN NATIONS?

ALL!

The (only) REPONSE:

Topic: Get It Right (23 of 39), Read 3 times
Date: Sunday, April 22, 2001 01:41 PM

On 4/20/01 10:27:00 PM, Solarus wrote:
>Hotep
>
>The level of scholarship on
>this board is laughable.

You are proof of that.

>> It's not ridiculous. The source is
>>The Encyclopedia of Serial Killers.
>>The source also lists an Indian cult
>>which has sacrificed millions of people
>>to the God
>>Kali.
>
>Kali was/is a HINDU Goddess,
>what does this have to do with
>the aboriginal peoples of the
>land now called America?
>Columbus made the mistake of
>calling them "Indians" over
>500 years ago and you are
>STILL making this mistake. Get
>it RIGHT.

No, I am not making the mistake. When I said Indian I meant people in India(Calcutta,
Bombay). You made a false assumption.

*(Personal notation: the discussion was SPECIFICALLY about the native peoples of the land now called America. Why make a comment about a land/people not in the discussion?)

>Also One must understand that
>"Hinduism" is an ARYANIZED
>perversion of the original
>BLACK Dravidic tradition.
>Thus again the infectious
>Western culture
>distorts/suppresses/perverts
>again.
>
>
>>Why don't you do research and find out
>>how many Africans are killed by other
>>Africans each year. Africans killed
>>500,000
>>fellow Africans with machetes in Rwanda.
>>90% of all slaves were held by Spain.
>
>Why don't YOU research on how
>the Hutu and Tutsi lived in
>relative peace until the
>Germany imperialized the land
>(and then Belgium after
>Germans lost WWII) and caused
>division among them.
>
>"In 1935 the Belgian colonial
>administration introduced a
>discriminatory national
>identification on the basis of
>ethnicity. Banyarwanda who
>possessed ten or more cows
>were registered as Batutsi
>whereas those with less were
>registered as Bahutu. At
>first, the belgian
>authorities, for political and
>practical reasons, favoured
>the King and his chiefs, who
>were mostly a Batutsi ruling
>elite. When the demand for
>independence began, mainly by
>a political party - Union
>Nationale Rwandaise (UNAR) -
>formed by people from the
>aforementioned ruling elite,
>the Belgian authorities
>hastily nurtured another party
>called PARMEHUTU that was
>founded on a sectarian ethnic
>ideology. Under the Belgian
>supervision, the first
>massacres of Batutsi at the
>hands of the PARMEHUTU
>occurred in 1959. With Belgian
>connivance, PARMEHUTU
>abolished the monarchy amidst
>widespread
>violence."-http://www.rwanda1.
>com/government/rwandalaunchie.
>html
>
>>Why
>>don't you hit up Hispanics for
>>reparations?
>>The Spanish killed most of the Indians
>>and
>>held most slaves. By your logic you
>>should
>>have Hispanics take on this collective
>>blame.
>
>Spanish= person from Spain
>(Europeans with ALOT of
>Moorish blood)
>Hispanic= person from a
>Latin-American country.
>
>Same thing? I think not. GET
>IT RIGHT!

I never said they were the same thing.

*(Personal notation: If they weren't the same thing, WHY MAKE THE COMMENT?)
>>It was their ancestors. I am Swedish.
>>You or other people can post about
>>killings or wars that have occurred
>>throughout history. However the people
>>alive
>>today had nothing to do with it.
>
>But you still benefit from it.
>
>> I don't agree with your premise that
>>whites commit a disproportionate amount
>>of war or violence. If you handed other
>>groups advanced military technology they
>>would kill in greater numbers.
>
>Why universalize? The "human
>nature" argument is pitiful.
>See the first post.
>The question to ask is: WHY
>WAS THIS TECHNOLOGY CREATED?
>If you look at the majority of
>European/Western inventions
>(particularly in the
>modern-age) they are usually
>based on refining WAR TACTICS.
>
>>If you want to focus on the 20th century
>>and wars and killings among non whites
>>then
>>again do research on the death toll in
>>Africa. Consider the 60 million killed
>>by
>>Chinese Communists. Consider Pol Pot,
>>The
>>East Timor massacre, the VC, all the
>>wars
>>in South America, the Japanese war
>>against
>>China, etc.
>
>The question is: HOW MANY OF
>THESE WARS/MASSACRES INVOLVED
>AND/OR WERE INSTIGATED BY
>WESTERN/EUROPEAN NATIONS?
>
>ALL!

No. Wars and massacres were happening
around the world long before the first Europeans got there.

*(Personal notation: the comment was specifically geared towards the aforementioned massacres/wars of the 20th century that Lance noted.)

>PEace
>Solarus
>
>On understanding Afrikan
>thought:
>"it's like explaining
>astrophysics to a whino, the
>explanation can't be done like
>that. when people try to
>simplify it, they ask the
>other person to tailor the
>answers their cultural
>context. and trying to cater
>afrikan ideals to european
>understanding is a REAL
>sin."-utamaroho

PROPS to Ape Redwood for representing but alas, you are wasting your time. Like you said build with "open-minded" Europeans. stormfront is full of ignorant Europeans blinded by a lack of self-esteem, which is the worst kind. When Europeans realize that they are truly DISPLACED, BAMBOOZLED, HOODWINKED, AFRAKANS, then some TRUE building amongst their(your)selves can begin. As long as you THINK you are separated you WILL be separated.

I have to say that I'm really like all my European okp's now. Even you alek, with your constant universalizing.

utamaroho

Sun Apr-22-01 08:27 AM

27. "STANDARDS?"
In response to Reply # 26

>>I have to say that I'm really like all my European okp's now. Even you alek, with your constant universalizing

I DON'T, he's still just a few degrees away from their arguments which makes him just as bad. a lie, is a lie, is a lie, is a lie. and any facelifts/ideological makeovers used to neatly package a lie are obvious and forever pitiful to the keen observer. i mean for real, they're both anti-afrikan in thinking, and thus disgusting.

thanks for reading, i love you. (not you alek)

(((((PEACE)))))

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Sun Apr-22-01 09:32 AM

28. "Question:"
In response to Reply # 27

What's the difference between the goals of a Christian soldier with a gun and a Christian missionary with a Bible?

NONE. Both of their goals are the same, the only difference is in their methods.

If you HAD to deal with one or the other, which would you choose?

I'd choose the missionary because to the trained Afrikan warrior/scholar, the necessary response towards both the missionary and the soldier is the same: KEEP OUT OF THE COMMUNITY. A missionary would put up less of a fight other than spouting out fantasy quotes.

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

utamaroho

Sun Apr-22-01 10:12 AM

30. "THAT'S PEACE"
In response to Reply # 28

as long as the "ends" are accomplished, and that is...
"freedom is the ultime goal!" -Talib Kweli

PEACE

alek
Charter member
3625 posts
Tue Apr-24-01 11:04 AM

71. "good work."
In response to Reply # 27

>he's still just a
>few degrees away from their
>arguments which makes him just
>as bad.

Which arguments? What did I say that even remotely resembles that?

a lie, is
>a lie, is a lie,
>is a lie.

Fuck this. Which lie? Your response here is a cheap jab at best, and since you haven't yet responded to me on the thread above, all I can do is assume that either you're making some kind of effort to grow up or you don't want to "waste time" on anyone that doesn't already agree with you. Way to go, good luck with your tiny revolution.

>and any
>facelifts/ideological makeovers used to neatly
>package a lie are obvious
>and forever pitiful to the
>keen observer.

Which makeover, keen observer? Most of the time, I see you posting intelligent and thought provoking things, and you're militant as hell, which is good.

But some of your time you spend spitting out hateful garbage like this. You don't know anything about me, and you have yet to respond civily to a single post of mine. What am I supposed to get from that?

>i mean for
>real, they're both anti-afrikan in
>thinking, and thus disgusting.

If you're going to spit and whine about this, please give me some evidence. When did I post anything anti-afrikan? Just because I'm not crazy about your views/methods, doesn't make me (or anyone) anti-afrikan.

>thanks for reading, i love you.
>(not you alek)

I know you're not ten years old. Come on.

Alek

Ape Redwood
Charter member
6088 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 07:33 AM

42. "RE: My first/last rebuttal on the FRONT"

>PROPS to Ape Redwood for representing
>but alas, you are wasting
>your time.

Agreed. These people dont heed FACTS or even basic scholarship. However, it can be a worthy intellectual exercise to clash with people who vehemently disagree with you. It makes you stronger. Also, now matter what these liberals may say, there is a piece of Stormfront in every European on the planet. It's put inside of us at a very young age. Confronting these people is confronting the darkside inside all of us (Europeans).

Like you said
>build with "open-minded" Europeans.
>stormfront is full of ignorant
>Europeans blinded by a lack
>of self-esteem, which is the
>worst kind. When Europeans realize
>that they are truly DISPLACED,
>BAMBOOZLED, HOODWINKED, AFRAKANS,

(BOOM! The Stormfront comes crashing down!)

then some
>TRUE building amongst their(your)selves can
>begin.

Indeed. The people at stormfront are in no way ready for this drastic REALization. Liberals are would be more open to it. ALthough it still isn't easy.

As long as you
>THINK you are separated you
>WILL be separated.
>

Yep.

Peace

---------------------
Thursday, June 17th
Gutbucket
10PM~$13
DUJEOUS debut LP "CITY
LIMITS" INSTOSNOW.
Buy my shit.

anwar

Tue Apr-24-01 12:09 AM

67. "RE: My first/last rebuttal on the FRONT"
In response to Reply # 42

>
>Agreed. These people dont heed FACTS
>or even basic scholarship.
That's what makes it so fun!
it's like turning on the light and watching the roaches scatter.

>However,
>it can be a worthy
>intellectual exercise to clash with
>people who vehemently disagree with
>you. It makes you stronger.
yeah, testing your knowldege-base is always beneficial, but also, i think i just like pulling their card. I think one learned warrior-scholar could single-handedly take down the entire opposing views board (it's pretty quiet now, as it is.)

>
>Like you said
>>build with "open-minded" Europeans.
>>stormfront is full of ignorant
>>Europeans blinded by a lack
>>of self-esteem, which is the
>>worst kind.
>Indeed. The people at stormfront are
>in no way ready for
>this drastic REALization.

yeah, but i must educate those heathens, it's the black man's burden

utamaroho

Tue Apr-24-01 05:21 AM

69. "how true it is"
In response to Reply # 67

>>That's what makes it so fun!
it's like turning on the light and watching the roaches scatter.

(((((PEACE)))))

alek
Charter member
3625 posts
Tue Apr-24-01 10:50 AM

70. "To quote Prince..."

Why you wanna treat me so bad?

>I have to say that I'm
>really like all my European
>okp's now. Even you
>alek, with your constant universalizing.
>

I don't know where you get this definition of "universalizing."
Just because I have a healthy contempt for separatism doesn't make me a universalist. We aren't all the same, and figuring that out is one of the most important things we do in life. HOWEVER, just because we aren't all the same doesn't mean that it isn't ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY that we stand up together to change things.

Am I -- a white Jewish undergraduate at Yale -- the same as Monica Osborne, a lower-middle class black resident of Fair Haven (outside New Haven) who works as a Patient Care Associate at Yale-New Haven Hospital? Hell no.

Did we just stand up together two days ago to demand justice and democracy from Yale University? Hell yes, we did.

Workers, clergy, students, elected officials, teachers, unions in solidarity. That's what a progressive movement in this country will look like. Frankly, that's what the revolution will look like.

That's not universalism. If you want to get into human rights, social/economic/environmental justice, fine. But I think the key is to RECOGNIZE the differences, understand the issues and the situation, then build on the similarities. Basically we've build a great deal of this country on differences, ethnic, gender, class...and look where we are.

Alek

ya Setshego
Charter member
4259 posts
Fri May-25-01 08:11 AM

94. "Prince quotes :P"
In response to Reply # 70

are ALWAYS a good idea!

>>Why you wanna treat me so
>bad?

>>Basically we've build
>a great deal of this
>country on differences, ethnic, gender,
>class...and look where we are.

In the PITS of hell.

2. U are white
-(Me)

abduhu
Charter member
1734 posts
Sun Apr-22-01 10:00 AM

29. "shukran for utm and sol"
In response to Reply # 0

arabic for "thank you". despite the obvious relationship we dont have as far as thinking and ways of living are concerned, we still share a common bond (i think, seeing as how i havent finished my geneological research): Africa and Africans.

the post about the tasmanans was informative and unknown to me. and several other pieces of info that you guys have put out there, despite of what a Harvard student thinks.

keep on educating, in your own special way.
i have a love/hate relationship with history concerning africans.
i LOVE to hear about them and their relationship to the world.
i HATE to hear about them and their destruction at the hands of europeans.

however, i still love those of them (and other races, tribes, etc.) that put forth a CONCERTED EFFORT to remove themselves far, far away from the stigma that comes with being european, white, or whatever.
see yusuf (i think hes of european descent), az (i think hes of arab descent)

Allah says in the 21st Surah, Al Anbiya' (The Prophets):
51. We bestowed aforetime on Abraham his rectitude of conduct, and well were We acquainted with him.
52. Behold! he said to his father and his people, "What are these images, to which ye are (so assiduously) devoted?"
53. They said, "We found our fathers worshipping them."
54. He said, "Indeed ye have been in manifest error - ye and your fathers."
55. They said, "Have you brought us the Truth, or are you one of those who jest?"
56. He said, "Nay, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, He Who created them (from nothing): and I am a witness to this (Truth).
57. "And by Allah, I have a plan for your idols - after ye go away and turn your backs"..
58. So he broke them to pieces, (all) but the biggest of them, that they might turn (and address themselves) to it.
59. They said, "Who has done this to our gods? He must indeed be some man of impiety!"
60. They said, "We heard a youth talk of them: He is called Abraham."
61. They said, "Then bring him before the eyes of the people, that they may bear witness."
62. They said, "Art thou the one that did this with our gods, O Abraham?"
63. He said: "Nay, this was done by - this is their biggest one! ask them, if they can speak intelligently!"
64. So they turned to themselves and said, "Surely ye are the ones in the wrong!"
65. Then were they confounded with shame: (they said), "Thou knowest full well that these (idols) do not speak!"
66. (Abraham) said, "Do ye then worship, besides Allah, things that can neither be of any good to you nor do you harm?
67. "Fie upon you, and upon the things that ye worship besides Allah. Have ye no sense?"....

subhakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika

Yusuf

Mon Apr-23-01 07:21 AM

40. "I will just say.."
In response to Reply # 29

There is a lot of discussion of religion and race on this message board. It is interesting to me how people pick and choose certain quotes of Malcolm X, but in the end ignore that he died as a Muslim. I am white, and my father's side of the family is from Britain. Alhamdulillah, Islam is growing strong in Britain right now despite the fitna that non-Muslims and agents paid to pretend to be Muslims are creating. I first learned of the truth of Islam through reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X and was moved to tears when I read the letter he wrote to his wife while he was in Makkah during the Hajj.

May Allah continue to reward Shaheed El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz in the grave, as he died in the cause of Allah and because his story allows many people from all backgrounds to see the truth of Islam.

I do agree with most of the views held here opposing Eurocentricism. However, I take it a step further and oppose all ideologies based on ethnicity, nationalism, and/or race because they are based on false ideas. I will not deny that Europeans have treated people from all different areas of the world very badly, by raping and destroying their culture and way of life.

However, history has told us that the Kuffar will always unite, ignoring their own differences, to attempt to destroy Islam. Even though the Jews recognized the truth of the Prophethood of Muhammad (saw) as if they were recognizing their own offspring, this did not prevent them from uniting with the Quraysh to attack Islam.

Right now, the Christians and Jews have united to attack Islam in Palestine. Destroying the homes of Muslims and murdering the children and weakening the foundation of Masjid Al-Aqsa hoping an earthquake will collapse it while the puppet Arafat sits by offering nothing more than rhetoric.

In Chechnya, Bosnia, Kosova, and Albania, the Russians, Americans, and British are uniting to destroy the Muslims there. The people fighting for freedom are branded "terrorist rebels," while an ex-Communist countries rapes the women at an early age of even 3 years old. The fact that Russians still have Communist ideologies doesn't bother the Americans and British who are trying to establish Capitalistic Democracy, because Islam is both of their greatest threat. While communism was falling, it was the former President of USA, Richard Nixon, who declared that the new enemy was to be ISLAM. Within a few years and up to this day, there is at least one bias, one-sided article in the newspaper regarding "Muslim extremists/fundamentalists/terrorists." They say Iraq has "weapons of mass destruction," hiding the fact that USA has "weapons of mass DISTRACTION."

Race matters not in this situation. In the CAUCAS MOUNTAINS, where the name "Caucasian" originates, there is Jihad being fought right now! The people of Chechnya and surrounding lands such as Uzbekistan are fighting people who are united on destroying not a nationality, not an ethnicity (as they like to promote in western media), and not a race. They are united on destroying an entire way of life - Islam.

Islam is being attacked all over the world right now. In Bosnia, Chechnya, Kosova, Turkestan, Burma, Philippines, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Lebanon, Palestine, Sudan, Eritrea, Ougadeen, and many other places. Why? Because Islam is the only thing which truly opposes Globalization in the name of Capitalistic Democracy.

Race and Nationality mean nothing when it comes to truly attacking a way of life. Imam Jamil Al-Amin was set up by white AND black cops. Sheikh Omar Abdur-Rahman, Sheikh Usamah Bin Laden, and Sheikh Abdullah Azzam have all been set up by people of Middle Eastern descent. The Mujihadeens in Chechnya have been betrayed by another Chechen claiming to be a Muslim who is now on the bankroll of Putin. The leader of the ex-Mujihadeen, now Communist army, of Northern Afghanistan - Shah Masood - has betrayed the Muslims of Afghanistan and is attempting to overthrow the Taliban right now.

And finally, it was black people who participated in killing El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz.

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 07:46 AM

44. "W.E.B. Dubois was Boule,"
In response to Reply # 40

Henry McNeale Turner was a Christian pastor,
Marcus Garvey was a Capitalist and a Christian,
Muhammad Ahmad (the Madhi) was a Muslim,
Huey Newton was a Marxist.

Point of this?

All of our AFRAKAN ancestors imbibed AFRAKAN SPIRIT which lead them to seek ways out of their (OUR) oppression, which has finally led US of today to come FULL CIRCLE in returning to OUR WAY. The beauty of Afrakan traditions is fluidity and the ability to simultaneously RESPECT and CRITICIZE the mistakes made by OUR ancestors, asking for THEIR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT as we continue on the PATH of the CREATOR that THEY CLEARED for US.

OUR WAY is the ONLY WAY for OUR LIBERATION!

SANFOKA!!!

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

Yusuf

Mon Apr-23-01 07:53 AM

47. "How it really is in Africa"
In response to Reply # 44

Your rhetoric holds no value in lands like Sudan and Nigeria where Muslims are demanding that the Shariah be enforced.

The Muslims there understand that Islam was not an "Arabian" religion, and that the Rasullah (saw) was not just sent to the Arabs. They understand that Islam wasn't invented by him, but completed through him.

And please, don't reply to my message saying that Islam was spread to Africa by the sword, as you should realize that this lie was actually invented by Eurocentric Orientalists.

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 08:10 AM

50. "Sudan =Slavery"
In response to Reply # 47

These same Afrakans who have bought into the Islamic/Arabic lie are killing/enslaving their Southern Brothers be they Christian Muslim or so-called "animists." They fraternize with Arabs and consider themselves descendants of Arabs and then call there southern brothers "abd" or "natural slaves." This issue has occurred in that area since the Arabs first brought the Islamic Banner into Afraka. Like I mentioned before Muhammad Ahmad (the self-proclaimed MAdhi) responded to the evil of the Islamic empire and its oppression against Sudanese AFRAKANS. It is know mere coincidence that he was of a Sufi order as Sufism is a remnant of the Afrakan spirit infused and superimposed with an Islamic cover (see "OkayBlackOurstoryMonth").

Besides Sharia law is not even in the QURAN!! When did Allah sanction this?

I NEVER said that ALL Afrakans are returning to OUR way. Many of them are still bamboozled by the "unity" of Islam and Christianity but still seem to spit on their past traditions. ISlam and Christianity CANNOT co-exist with Afrakan traditions. Look at the continent.

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

utamaroho

Mon Apr-23-01 07:51 AM

46. "RE: I will just say.."
In response to Reply # 40

>>I do agree with most of the views held here opposing Eurocentricism

which ones specifically? SPECIFICALLY?

(((((PEACE)))))

Yusuf

Mon Apr-23-01 07:59 AM

48. "Did you miss the point?"
In response to Reply # 46

>>>I do agree with most of the views held here opposing Eurocentricism
>
>which ones specifically? SPECIFICALLY?

Specifically the idea that Europeans have destroyed many different cultures and people. Of course this is what Eurocentricism means.. holding Europe to be the center.

I wouldn't agree with the idea that the reason Europeans have done this is only for the sake of them being Europeans. That is foolish and just as stupid as Eurocentricism. I think one of the reasons is that they kept innovating ideas into Christianity (the result of people already innovating ideas into the message of Issa (as)) so when they try to establish a government and society based on these ideas, it will obviously be destructive. Through this, Rome destroyed many tribal groups that existed in Pre-Christianity Europe, which eventually destroyed, oppressed, etc. people all over the world.

Like I said, race means nothing when it boils down to it. If you really want something that stands in your way like a mountain to be defeated, you will unite with someone you have minor or even major differences with in order to get rid of the mountain.

utamaroho

Mon Apr-23-01 08:11 AM

51. "RE: Did you miss the point?"
In response to Reply # 48

>>I wouldn't agree with the idea that the reason Europeans have done this is only for the sake of them being Europeans.

where did you see this?

>>That is foolish and just as stupid as Eurocentricism.

eurocentrism isn't stupid, just a way of thinking that happens to be underdeveloped.

BEYOND "EUROCENTRISM" is western ideology. while you make refernce to the exploits of christians. understand that islam/christianity/judaism are WESTERN RELIGIONS (ok not religions, but ways of life, whatever) TAOISM/ZEN/BUDDHISM/YURUBA/DOGON/KEMETIC are considered eastern religions. WHY? if you look at the fundamental differences between these two groupings you can see...

this post was done to show what people think of europeans/and western culture. the same can be said of how eastern religions view western ones. while you make notice of islam vs. christianity. i see them differently in areas but more the SAME in others. (you see afrikan thought is integrative like that)

Yusuf

Mon Apr-23-01 08:34 AM

54. "RE: Did you miss the point?"
In response to Reply # 51

>eurocentrism isn't stupid, just a way
>of thinking that happens to
>be underdeveloped.

Being centered on any nationality or ethnicity is stupidity. What I meant was that Afrocentricity or whatever you want to call it is just as foolish as Eurocentricity.

> understand that
>islam/christianity/judaism are WESTERN RELIGIONS (ok
>not religions, but ways of
>life, whatever) TAOISM/ZEN/BUDDHISM/YURUBA/DOGON/KEMETIC are considered
>eastern religions. WHY? if you
>look at the fundamental differences
>between these two groupings you
>can see...

Did you know it was a Westerner intending to divide and mislead people that came up with the idea of dividing religions/ways of life into Western and Eastern? Yet you promote it and use it as a way to verify your beliefs. Seems odd.

>this post was done to show
>what people think of europeans/and
>western culture. the same can
>be said of how eastern
>religions view western ones. while
>you make notice of islam
>vs. christianity. i see them
>differently in areas but more
>the SAME in others. (you
>see afrikan thought is integrative
>like that)

Oh, I see. And because your knowledge of Islam stems from books written by Orientalists (at least what you have reflected on this board), Muslims have narrow minds and not integrative. Yet, that is ironic since Muslims lived in centuries of knowledge, scientific and religious, flourishing. I may be mistaken, but I believe I've seen you speak of Timbuktu. I apologize if I am wrong. But, why glorify Timbuktu, but not realize it was a Muslim city?

utamaroho

Mon Apr-23-01 08:51 AM

58. "YOU GOTTA DO BETTER MAN,"
In response to Reply # 54

you just gotta do better...

>>Did you know it was a Westerner intending to divide and mislead people that came up with the idea of dividing religions/ways of life into Western and Eastern? Yet you promote it and use it as a way to verify your beliefs. Seems odd.

this statement here tells me that you just aren't getting it. the whole post is "divisive" if you look at it that way. someone could argue that i'm just as western as the people i'm speaking of for even posting this (SEE alek). BUT before the western "divisiveness" there was this thing called "observation". The native americans made an "observation" of the difference between them and the "pale faced man" they came into contact with. afrikans made "observations" of the differences between themselves and the "skinless man" they came into contact with. and the whole point of the post is to show that people recognized these things, BEFORE i ever thought about posting this, WHY? because they recognized a difference in manner/culture/lifestyle of these people called "europeans/white people". The same for religious traditions...eastern philosophers/religious leaders/thinkers RECOGNIZE the differences and while they don't use the term easter vs. western, they are aware and classify accordingly.

>>What I meant was that Afrocentricity or whatever you want to call it is just as foolish as Eurocentricity.

check the sig

>>I may be mistaken, but I believe I've seen you speak of Timbuktu. I apologize if I am wrong. But, why glorify Timbuktu, but not realize it was a Muslim city?

again, chek the sig

personally i have yet to be convinced of the anti-afrikan nature f islam, and study islam from orthodox muslims as solarus will attest to. i DO have a problem with peoples actions. put another way to you specifically: a christian may say he is a christian but if the actions prove otherwise, then you recognise him as such no matter what his belief system says.

(((((PEACE)))))

alek
Charter member
3625 posts
Tue Apr-24-01 11:17 AM

73. "RE: YOU GOTTA DO BETTER MAN,"
In response to Reply # 58

>the whole post is "divisive"
>if you look at it
>that way. someone could argue
>that i'm just as western
>as the people i'm speaking
>of for even posting this
>(SEE alek).

Hi. I didn't argue that your divisiveness makes you Western. I think it just makes you you. Just clearing that up.

Alek

bugginout!

Sun May-13-01 11:04 AM

77. """"
In response to Reply # 54

[]

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 08:15 AM

52. "YOU missed the point"
In response to Reply # 48

"Holding Europe to be the center" is NOT the issue at hand. It is about the adoption of a WORLDVIEW possessed by Europeans AND Arabs. Thus the ISLAM practiced by the world's majority is REFLECTIVE OF THIS WORLDVIEW.

see
http://www.okayplayer.com/dcforum/DCForumID1/2427.html

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

utamaroho

Mon Apr-23-01 08:27 AM

53. "YOU KNOW"
In response to Reply # 52

it might be that when you criticize europeans and whites, or ANY other group that is "trying" or "beleives" that it is doing good, they take offense at others challenging their, how do you say, "motives/intentions" towards the struggle for good. i mean, look at all the posts that begin with, "well, i'm a 17 year old white male in the suburbs but..." OR "i might just be white but..." OR "i know i only white but..."

PEOPLE ARE TRYING HERE!!! and here we are challenging their ancestors actions, HOW DARE US SOLARUS. how does this help at all? i'll tell you how.

"if someone gets upset at any recognition of the truth/historical events/actual facts, then they're not about anything because being afraid to recognize atrocities of the past numbs one to the atrocities perpetuated by themselves in the present." islam does not automatically erase westernization

(((((PEACE)))))

Yusuf

Mon Apr-23-01 08:41 AM

56. "Don't be a coward"
In response to Reply # 53

If you are talking about me with the beginning posts with the white thing, then just say my name. If you aren't then I apologize for accusing you.

The reason I did that is because abduhu said he believed I was from European descent, so I was confirming that I was. Don't try to read between the lines when it is only one line.

Yusuf

Mon Apr-23-01 08:37 AM

55. "RE: YOU missed the point"

You associate Arab and Islam as if they are the same thing, but Islam has always had followers from all different backgrounds.

Of course when people from all different backgrounds follow a religion, it is a worldview.

Oh, and you did do it (said Islam was spread by the sword through slavery in Sudan).

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 08:49 AM

57. "What?!"
In response to Reply # 55

>Oh, and you did do it
>(said Islam was spread by
>the sword through slavery in
>Sudan).

I NEVER said that Islam was spread by the sword in Sudan.

CAN YOU READ?????

When did I say that?!!!

READING is FUNDAMENTAL.

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

urbgriot
Charter member
11445 posts
Mon Apr-23-01 08:59 AM

59. "Yo"
In response to Reply # 57

Continue with the enlightening thread and live the other stuff...
It is not worth it...

peace....

utamaroho

Mon Apr-23-01 09:08 AM

60. "ONE AGAIN..."
In response to Reply # 59

the voice of the obvious is heard. thanks for managing to bring us back on track...here AND on other posts

(((((PEACE)))))

bugginout!

Sun May-13-01 11:07 AM

78. """"

[]

mika_muyo
Charter member
21389 posts
Sun Apr-22-01 12:48 PM

34. "i agree...."
In response to Reply # 0

because theres not much to disagree about....a lot of peepz on and offline think ima racist but im just racially aware. im not racist either i just know what euro-americans/peons have done in history....theyre not your nicest group of people. but newayz i'd best shut my mouf because im no historian.
peace
Mik

ps LANGSTON HUGHES is my guy i love him.

****http://members.blackplanet.com/mika_mik/****

'3.Mika_Muyo- U got to be the silliest bitch there is. Nuff said!' Stank_n_Drank THANK YOU

'it is never wrong to ask a question, it is always wrong to be ignorant'-anon

'i dont get many compliments/but i am confident' Talib Kweli

'i rather die with my dignity before i bow to my enemy'-Fred Hampton Jr.

'some people try to front like 'i aint feelin it really'/but thatz silly cuz how the fuck you cant feel me...' BT

It was like, I aint know whether to clap or be offended, so i clapped with a frown...- Geah

masani

Mon Apr-23-01 07:50 AM

45. "John Henrik Clark..."
In response to Reply # 34

said at a lecture I was blessed enough to attend: "There is a difference between being racist and RACIAL."

utamaroho

Mon Apr-23-01 07:25 AM

41. "ROUND 6"
In response to Reply # 0

6)Australia

ENCOUNTERS WITH ABORIGINES

Encounters with Aborigines 1770-1777

(Page 113)

'The eighteenth-century explorer’s close adherence to the advice offered by Lord Morton and the Royal Society produced ethnographicdescriptions of the Aborigines that were significantly more detailed than those given earlier by the Dutch navigators and by Dampier.

Cook saw the first sign of habitation, smoke, in the vicinity of Mt Dromedary on 22 April 1770,the third day of sailing north after sighting the eastern Australian coast. The next day, a week before landing at Botany Bay, he saw Aborigines on the shore near Brush Island, north of Bateman’s Bay.He wrote in his journal: were so near the Shore as to distinguish several people upon the Sea beach. (page 115) They appear’d to be of a very dark or black Colour but whether this was the real colour of their skins or the Clothes they might have on I know not’. Some days later he`saw the smook of fire in several places near the sea beach’.

On the ninth day he made his first attempt to communicate with the Aborigines near Bulli:. we saw several people a Shore four of whome were carrying a small boat or canoe which we imagined they were going to put into the water in order to come off to us but in this were mistaken. Being now not two Miles from the Shore Mr Banks Dr Solander Tupia and my self put off in the yawl.and pull’d in for the land to a place where we saw four or five of the natives who took to the woods as we approached the Shore, which disapointed us in the expectation we had of getting a near veiw of them if not to speak to them; but our disappointment was heighten’d when we found that we no where could effect a landing by reason of the great surff which beat everywhere upon the shore. We saw hauld up on the beach 3 or 4 small Canoes which to us appear'd not much unlike the small ones of New Zealand. .

(((((PEACE)))))

utamaroho

Mon Apr-23-01 07:33 AM

43. "..continued"
In response to Reply # 41

After dinner the boats were mann’d and we set out from the ship intending to land at the place where we saw these people,hoping that as they regagard our landing.We were in this however mistaken, for as soon as we approached the rocks two of the men came down upon them,each armed with a lance of about 10 feet long and a short stick which he seemd to handle as if it was a machine to throw the lance.They called to us very loud in a harsh sounding Language of which neither us or Tupia {this man was bought from the islands to help communicate with the people of New Zealand] understood a word, shaking their lances and menacing, in all appearance resolvd to dispute our landing to the utmost tho they were but two and we 30 or 40 at least. In this manner we parleyd with them for about a quater of an hour,they waving to us to be gone,we again signing that we wanted water and that we meant them no harm.

(((((PEACE)))))

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Wed May-23-01 04:45 PM

90. "New Zealand/Aotearoa"
In response to Reply # 41

"Pakeha"-white in Maori.Originally derived from 'maggot'
compliments of tohunga_whakapani (thanks!)

Let's look at what a "maggot" is:

Maggot (Webster's)= a soft-bodied legless grub that is the larva of a dipterous insect (as the housefly)

Larva (Columbia Encyclopedia)=INDEPENDENT, IMMATURE animal that undergoes a profound change, or metamorphosis, to assume the typical adult form. Larvae occur in almost all of the animal phyla; because most are tiny or microscopic, they are rarely seen. They play diverse roles in the lives of animals. Motile larvae help to disseminate sessile, or sedentary, animals such as sponges, oysters, barnacles, or scale insects. Larvae of parasites may be dispersed by penetrating the skin of new hosts; other parasite larvae live in intermediate hosts that are normally eaten by the final host, in which the adult parasites develop. The larvae of other parasites live in and are dispersed by intermediate hosts such as mosquitoes, gnats, or leeches; when the blood meals are taken from the final host, the parasite larvae are introduced into the blood or skin. Parasitic infections can often be reduced by eliminating the larval hosts.

Hmmmm, interesting...

PEace
solarICE

tohunga_whakapani

Thu May-24-01 01:05 PM

91. "RE: New Zealand/Aotearoa"
In response to Reply # 90

<<<blank space cos i spilt lasagne on the space bar + had to clean it off<<

Yeah, y'know i gotta jump up in here when you quote me.. hehe.. just one point. I know that it was a quote, but can people please b aware that, to describe the native inhabitants of Australia, the term 'Aboriginal' is INSULTING. (Well, not me personally, but my friends over there...) That word means- i'm not sure which- either "of unknown origin" or "original inhabitants"- either way, it was a term used by the European settlers (back when Australia was a prison colony) because they couldn't be fucked to learn their language.

Their real name: Koori.
(throw that into a search engine + learn...)
Yeah...that's all. (remember. this isn't aimed at anyone. i just get sad whenever i see that 'name' being used... how wack is that shit?)

__bringing the realness since last week__
http://www.paulwalsh.co.nz

utamaroho

Sun May-27-01 08:38 AM

97. "point taken"
In response to Reply # 91

>>Their real name: Koori.
(throw that into a search engine + learn...)
Yeah...that's all. (remember. this isn't aimed at anyone. i just get sad whenever i see that 'name' being used... how wack is that shit?)

the site i found with all this information on the native people of australia made this apparent as well.

(((((PEACE)))))

Omari

Thu Apr-26-01 02:22 PM

76. "Brilliant Post!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

This is exactly what Afrakans need, good size doses of the truth to jar us awake from this zombie-like slumber we have been put in by the europeans and their culture. Afrakans need to stop playin around with the fact that the european and their ways are detremental to the Afrakan's progress. This knowledge should be just as important and as second nature as the knowledge on how to breath because without the knowledge of either one the Afrakan will not survive! I give this extreme example to match the extreme severity of this issue. We cannot fathom that the european is the devil because most of us cannot think outside of the european conditioning that has been put on our minds. We are fish that have only come to know and accept the bowl that we have been put in and therefore cannot fathom anything outside of this bowl. Arakans we have become too comfortable in this bowl we must begin to see and hate it as a prison because only through this hate can we fuel the drive to understand who we are fully and with this understanding we will begin to see and voice original Afakan soulutions to destroying this european paradigm that is our prison.

ya Setshego
Charter member
4259 posts
Sun May-20-01 09:28 AM

87. "Ditto."
In response to Reply # 76

>This is exactly what Afrakans need,
>good size doses of the
>truth to jar us awake
>from this zombie-like slumber we
>have been put in by
>the europeans and their culture.
>Afrakans need to stop playin
>around with the fact that
>the european and their ways
>are detremental to the Afrakan's
>progress. This knowledge should be
>just as important and as
>second nature as the knowledge
>on how to breath because
>without the knowledge of either
>one the Afrakan will not
>survive! I give this extreme
>example to match the extreme
>severity of this issue. We
>cannot fathom that the european
>is the devil because most
>of us cannot think outside
>of the european conditioning that
>has been put on our
>minds. We are fish that
>have only come to know
>and accept the bowl that
>we have been put in
>and therefore cannot fathom anything
>outside of this bowl. Arakans
>we have become too comfortable
>in this bowl we must
>begin to see and hate
>it as a prison because
>only through this hate can
>we fuel the drive to
>understand who we are fully
>and with this understanding we
>will begin to see and
>voice original Afakan soulutions to
>destroying this european paradigm that
>is our prison.

2. U are white
-(Me)

Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Sun May-20-01 09:59 AM

88. "Update on stormfront"
In response to Reply # 0

HTP

Upon looking for the fate of the "WALKING DESTRUCTION" thread on stormfront I found that it was gone. With further investigation I noticed that there was a new thread entitled "KMT." Knowing that the sad group of unscholarly people would not in a millions years know what "KMT" means even though they loudly proclaim its inhabitants to be their ancestors, I look at the thread to find that it was the fourth post of "WALKING DESTRUCTION." They had simply edited the original 50+ post thread to 14 posts (4 of which are added responses and not of the intended quotes. They took out the responses and many of the various quotes of Western deeds.

Well what did you expect?

PEace
Solarus

***Words of Wisdom***

utamaroho

Sun May-20-01 10:05 AM

89. "last night..."
In response to Reply # 88

ya Setshego said that "the battlefield of intellectuals is similar to a chessboard and that when some people are confronted with truth, and can't handle it, they fall off the board like the fallen pieces in the game." (my wording maynot be exact but the idea is there) also she made a point that in the realm and space of truth, nothing else can exist, NOTHING. so upon hearing their actions, they live up to their classification of liars....

(((((PEACE)))))

ya Setshego
Charter member
4259 posts
Fri May-25-01 08:14 AM

95. "U got it right"
In response to Reply # 89

THAT'S why it's good 2 hear from Alek, and all of his other European OKplayers. That means the "chess challenge" is in progress....

>>ya Setshego said that "the battlefield
>of intellectuals is similar to
>a chessboard and that when
>some people are confronted with
>truth, and can't handle it,
>they fall off the board
>like the fallen pieces in
>the game." (my wording maynot
>be exact but the idea
>is there) also she made
>a point that in the
>realm and space of truth,
>nothing else can exist, NOTHING.
>so upon hearing their actions,
>they live up to their
>classification of liars....
>
>
>
>(((((PEACE)))))
>________________________________________________________________
>"Adversity causes some men to break,
>others to break records." -Anonymous
>
>
>"Pain is weakness leaving the body."
>-A Navy SEALS Saying
>
>"Fall seven times, stand up eight."
>-Japanese Proverb
>
>"The conciousness of self is the
>greatest hindrance to the proper
>execution of all physical
>action." -Bruce Lee

2. U are white
-(Me)

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #14078 Previous topic | Next topic