Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectSCENE FROM MALCOLM X
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14078&mesg_id=14114
14114, SCENE FROM MALCOLM X
Posted by guest, Sun Apr-22-01 06:58 AM
DR. PAYSON
Mr. Malcolm X, why do you teach black
supremacy? Why do you teach hate?

MALCOLM
For the white man to ask the black man if he
hates him is just like the rapist asking the
raped, or the wolf asking the sheep, "Do you
hate me!" The white man is in no moral position
to accuse anyone of hate.

i hope this will be the last time you en"lighten" "US" with your point of view on a topic which no one should respond to alek. of the list of people i expected to criticize historical quotes, you were among the top. but no matter, while you say no one is being educated my inbox and email and ears are saturated with dialogue between those afrikan people who never want to forget what these creatures have done to us/the diaspora/ and the planet. it would be a waste of my time typing and your time reading/understanding to illustrate the concept of Sankofa. other "nonextreme" posts that i've made have gone unanswered but the very thing about truth is that at times there is no response needed, at least no verbal response anyways, when one gets that glimpse of truth, it is ACTED upon and ACTUALIZED. thanks for using that word "hate" though. my future responses towards to you will now be for the education of the afrikan readers to the classic techniques of modern europeans to cripple "our way". REMEMBERING the past so as not to get taken advantage of again is never in the spirit of hate. Unless of course you're a....

I pray this is the last time you waste time typing in response to me and my extreme posts, although i have this horrible feeling it won't be.

*seriously people, why is this guy afraid of the truth? and if not afraid, why even question it? these aren't even "my" words, but those of people long ago. i can barely help but laugh at the kind of self-conscious/predictable drivel he offers. check the sig.

(((((PEACE)))))

"if you can't burn, then don't step into the kitchen" -BlackThought