Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWALKING DESTRUCTION
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14078&mesg_id=14078
14078, WALKING DESTRUCTION
Posted by guest, Thu Apr-19-01 04:03 PM
WHITE SHADOWS

I'm looking for a house
In the world
where white shadows
Will not fall.

There is no such house,
Dark brother,
No such house
at all.

-Langston Hughs 1931

Whether being reffered to as walking destruction, creatures, monsters, demons or even devils. These "things" known as Europeans have been classified as aberrations of the natural order by first world peoples, and manifested evil at best. After listening to this pathetic western universalizing of what "would've, could've, might have happened in Africa and abroad" I attempt now to illustrate THE ONE claim that these beings have in history; and that is a monopoly on the TYPE, FREQUENCY, and CONSISTENCY of the atrocities commited BY Europeans towards every other group on Earth. Here are some of "THEIR" words taken from the diaspora:

*disclaimer- not meant to be mistaken for racist propaganda (though it probably will) So try to look at this as a "database of historical quotes". Or like this, "if one person/group criticizes another it might just be an isolated biased perspective. But when EVERY other group has that same perception across cultural/temporal/and geographic lines, there just might be something wrong with the culture in question."

(((((PEACE)))))

"dig it, I CAME TOO FAR TO FRONT." -blackthought