Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI will just say..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14078&mesg_id=14146
14146, I will just say..
Posted by guest, Mon Apr-23-01 07:21 AM
There is a lot of discussion of religion and race on this message board. It is interesting to me how people pick and choose certain quotes of Malcolm X, but in the end ignore that he died as a Muslim. I am white, and my father's side of the family is from Britain. Alhamdulillah, Islam is growing strong in Britain right now despite the fitna that non-Muslims and agents paid to pretend to be Muslims are creating. I first learned of the truth of Islam through reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X and was moved to tears when I read the letter he wrote to his wife while he was in Makkah during the Hajj.

May Allah continue to reward Shaheed El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz in the grave, as he died in the cause of Allah and because his story allows many people from all backgrounds to see the truth of Islam.

I do agree with most of the views held here opposing Eurocentricism. However, I take it a step further and oppose all ideologies based on ethnicity, nationalism, and/or race because they are based on false ideas. I will not deny that Europeans have treated people from all different areas of the world very badly, by raping and destroying their culture and way of life.

However, history has told us that the Kuffar will always unite, ignoring their own differences, to attempt to destroy Islam. Even though the Jews recognized the truth of the Prophethood of Muhammad (saw) as if they were recognizing their own offspring, this did not prevent them from uniting with the Quraysh to attack Islam.

Right now, the Christians and Jews have united to attack Islam in Palestine. Destroying the homes of Muslims and murdering the children and weakening the foundation of Masjid Al-Aqsa hoping an earthquake will collapse it while the puppet Arafat sits by offering nothing more than rhetoric.

In Chechnya, Bosnia, Kosova, and Albania, the Russians, Americans, and British are uniting to destroy the Muslims there. The people fighting for freedom are branded "terrorist rebels," while an ex-Communist countries rapes the women at an early age of even 3 years old. The fact that Russians still have Communist ideologies doesn't bother the Americans and British who are trying to establish Capitalistic Democracy, because Islam is both of their greatest threat. While communism was falling, it was the former President of USA, Richard Nixon, who declared that the new enemy was to be ISLAM. Within a few years and up to this day, there is at least one bias, one-sided article in the newspaper regarding "Muslim extremists/fundamentalists/terrorists." They say Iraq has "weapons of mass destruction," hiding the fact that USA has "weapons of mass DISTRACTION."

Race matters not in this situation. In the CAUCAS MOUNTAINS, where the name "Caucasian" originates, there is Jihad being fought right now! The people of Chechnya and surrounding lands such as Uzbekistan are fighting people who are united on destroying not a nationality, not an ethnicity (as they like to promote in western media), and not a race. They are united on destroying an entire way of life - Islam.

Islam is being attacked all over the world right now. In Bosnia, Chechnya, Kosova, Turkestan, Burma, Philippines, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Lebanon, Palestine, Sudan, Eritrea, Ougadeen, and many other places. Why? Because Islam is the only thing which truly opposes Globalization in the name of Capitalistic Democracy.

Race and Nationality mean nothing when it comes to truly attacking a way of life. Imam Jamil Al-Amin was set up by white AND black cops. Sheikh Omar Abdur-Rahman, Sheikh Usamah Bin Laden, and Sheikh Abdullah Azzam have all been set up by people of Middle Eastern descent. The Mujihadeens in Chechnya have been betrayed by another Chechen claiming to be a Muslim who is now on the bankroll of Putin. The leader of the ex-Mujihadeen, now Communist army, of Northern Afghanistan - Shah Masood - has betrayed the Muslims of Afghanistan and is attempting to overthrow the Taliban right now.

And finally, it was black people who participated in killing El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz.