Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectGUILTY CONFESSIONS
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14078&mesg_id=14111
14111, GUILTY CONFESSIONS
Posted by Solarus, Sun May-20-01 07:14 AM
Part 2: Genocide in the Americas 1492-0

"Unfortunately they were sucessful, committing the only TRULY successful act of genocide."

This statement is somewhat misleading as it may cause one to think that the genocide of the original peoples of Tasmania was an isolated incident of successful genocide. The aboriginal peoples of the Caribbean islands of the Americas were largely eliminated fleeing to other islands only to be later killed by incoming destroyers directly or indirectly (gun or disease). However many surived through miscegenation, a luxury something that misgenated children of the Tasmanians (mostly) did not have. The genocide in the Americas was initiated and established by the destroyer, Christopher Columbus in 1492.

"The soldiers mowed down dosens with poin-black volleys, loosed the dogs to rip open limbs and bellies, chased fleeing Indians into the bush to skewer them on sword and pike, and 'with God's aid soon gained a complete victory, killing many Indians and capturing others who were also killed.'" Historian, Kirkpatrick Sale, quoting Ferdinand Columbus, son of Christopher Columbus.

"I could conquer the whole of them with fifty men and govern them as I pleased."- October 13, 1492 journal entry of the destroyer, Christopher Columbus, on his initial meeting of the Arawaks.

"A hundrend castellanoes are as easily obtained for a woman as for a farm, and it is very general and there are plenty dealers who go about looking for girls; those from nine to ten are now in demand."- Christopher Columbus on the forced prostitution of the aboriginal women of the Americas.

According to historian, James Loewen, Spaniards typically read "the Requirement"(in Spanish) to the aboriginal peoples of the Americas upon their initial meetings. Here is one version:

"I implore you to recognize the Church as a lady and in the name of the Pope take the King as lord of this land and obey his mandates. If you do not do it, I tell you that with the help of God I will enter powerfully agaiandst you all. I will make war everywhere and every way that I can. I will subject you to the yoke and obedience to the Chruch and to his majesty. I will take your women and children and make them slaves.... The deaths and injuries that you wil receive from here on will be your own fault and not that of his majesty nor of the gentlemen that accompany me."

God Bless Amerikkka...