Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12732966

Subject: "lol man, that's all you need to say and yes, that's her" Previous topic | Next topic
ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Sat Feb-21-15 02:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "lol man, that's all you need to say and yes, that's her"
In response to In response to 7

got back stronger than ever and shit was money for six-seven months before the creaks really started getting loud.

to be honest i kind of dig being single. it sucked at first because she was all push-and-pull about getting back together (i told her no but of course a part of me wanted to say YES!) and now she is moving on. kind of. i am sure she will call again soon but i feel more and more distant from her. she is trying to get back with her ex and it'll fall apart soon. personally i've been on a few dates and stuff but not looking for anything serious. i am really enjoying the small pleasures in life again. playing a shitload of basketball, 3-4 hours a day, and trying to take a lot of pride in my work. i'm lucky to have good health and a fun job and i felt like i was taking both those things for granted while i was with her to be honest.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

You want more Horrys and less Webbers in your life, believe that. [View all] , ConcreteCharlie, Fri Feb-20-15 06:24 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
... fewer Webbers.
Feb 20th 2015
yay another me first selfish jerk in the world.
Feb 20th 2015
that's rich coming from you, plus you totally misinterpreted what i said
Feb 20th 2015
      illogical?! surely you jest.
Feb 20th 2015
Chris Webber puts you in a position to win.THEN Robert Horry
Feb 20th 2015
5 starters and a few role players
Feb 20th 2015
hmmm, well now we are making this more about actual hoops but OK ...
Feb 21st 2015
is this the pyt?
Feb 20th 2015
      yea man
Feb 21st 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12732966 Previous topic | Next topic