Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn Pass The Popcorn Archives topic #5684

Subject: "RE: Let's Reload The Whole Matrix trilogy" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Mau777
Charter member
2780 posts
Sun Nov-09-03 04:34 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
14. "RE: Let's Reload The Whole Matrix trilogy"
In response to In response to 0

'The Matrix'

Directed by - Tsui Hark
Co-Writer - Spike Jonze and Saul Williams (i said let's have fun)

Cast:

Neo -
Trinity - That breezy from T3...WHOA!
Morpheus - Same (He was excellent in the first one, 2 & 3 seriously destroyed his Obi-Wan/Yoda/Mr. Myagi status)
Agent Smith - Same (He was classic throughout. No matter what roles he gets from now on, "Mr. Anderson" will forever be associated with dude.)
Oracle - Same
Seriph - Jet Li
Architech - Christopher Walken
Merov - Same
Persiphone - Iman (Monica is crazy overrated to me)
Niobe - Same
Everyone else...who cares.

With, new dialogue no major changes to the first one except, the main characters in the movie (Neo,Morp,Trin) are damn near just as powerful as the Agents. Fuck that runnin' shit. I also thought that, if they new they were not in the real world, then they should of the mindstate of knowing that they are not (really) being hurt at all. In the training program Morpheus says to Neo, "You think that's air you're breathing", but that mentality of 'none of this is real', never sticks when they enter the matrix. He says "your mind makes it real", but they never change their minds to make it unreal. If that mentality was apart of the characters make up, ever fight scene would be either, completely off the hook or not taking place at all. Morpheus vs. Smith should've been much tighter than it was.

'Matrix Reloaded'

I'm feeling, whoever said the theme should be about freeing minds. Smith is gone, going down forever as one of the classic villians. Introduce a new villian upgrade, "Agent Jones" (Maggie Cheung). With Maggie Cheung being added and Jet Li as Seraph being introduced in this one, the fight scenes take on a whole 'nother level. Far less need for CGI and more true kung fu, the way it's supposed to look. When CGI is used, it's really on some DBZ shit, not just dodging bullets.
The minds will get freed, through a variety of ways, but each has a unique ability, that they can also manifest in the "real world". This would make Zion a truly magical city, full of enlightened and dope muthafuckaz all who had mastered the matrix and are now re-mastering in the real world what they mastered in the matrix. When a certain number of Zionites, say 250,000, have attained a good degree of mastery of their real world abilities, they would have enough power to emerge from underground and take back the planet. There are no suckaz in zion, like that wimpy lil kid character, and definitely no fuckin' hippie attire. (I also thought it was funny how white and clean the control room and the operators were and how shitty the rest of zion was).....

I gotta go more to come.

---
If you release what is within u, what u release will save you. If you do not release what is within u, what u do not release will destroy u.

www.pitchblackgold.bandcamp.com

Printer-friendly copy

Let's Reload The Whole Matrix trilogy [View all] , Mau777, Sat Nov-08-03 03:32 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Director - Tsui Hark
Nov 08th 2003
more monica
Nov 08th 2003
Who though?
Nov 09th 2003
      oh you wanted answers?
Nov 09th 2003
           Get lose wit it...
Nov 09th 2003
If done from scratch
Nov 08th 2003
RE: If done from scratch
Nov 08th 2003
      My beef with Zion is
Nov 08th 2003
RE: Let's Reload The Whole Matrix trilogy
Nov 08th 2003
RE: Let's Reload The Whole Matrix trilogy
Nov 08th 2003
      not what i was thinking
Nov 08th 2003
           KABOOM!
Nov 09th 2003
           RE: not what i was thinking
Nov 09th 2003
           yo mama!!!
Nov 09th 2003
                shes fucking boring
Nov 09th 2003
Keanu was okay. but I would have made Neo a
Nov 08th 2003
RE: Keanu was okay. but I would have made Neo a
Nov 08th 2003
why a black dude
Nov 08th 2003
      a wooden board could act better than keanu
Nov 09th 2003
good post
Nov 09th 2003
RE: good post
Nov 09th 2003

Lobby Pass The Popcorn Pass The Popcorn Archives topic #5684 Previous topic | Next topic