- Ryan Mallet can't keep Brian Hoyer glued to the bench? the former is 27; we've seen enough. O'Brien looking like one of those egomaniac QB gurus who thinks he can turn anybody into a winner.
- now that the reign of terror in Miami is over with, is anybody doing less with enough than Joe Lombardi? Detroit should not have the 26th ranked offense and 31st in scoring. Nick Saban said you adapt your players to your scheme on defense, and adapt your scheme to your players on offense. Lombardi dinking and dunking like he still has an accurate Drew Brees behind center.
- Philip Rivers leads the NFL in passing yards and is completing 70.7 percent (!) of his throws. I never liked him and he's still missing postseason success, but he's only 33 and has a real chance to move past his contemporaries in NFL history over the next half decade.
1. "he's better than that bum that he was traded for" In response to Reply # 0
>- Philip Rivers leads the NFL in passing yards and is >completing 70.7 percent (!) of his throws. I never liked him >and he's still missing postseason success, but he's only 33 >and has a real chance to move past his contemporaries in NFL >history over the next half decade.
and I'm almost glad for that trade now. we could be talking about him being the 4 ring king over Lord of the Cheats.
4. "The Jaguars had two chances to be leading the division." In response to Reply # 0 Thu Oct-08-15 04:04 PM by Frank Longo
And missed both.
The first was a long kick, so, you know, fine. He *should* be able to make a 54-yarder, that's what we brought him in to do... but fine, it's longer. More statistically dodgy, I get it.
The second one was inside 50. And it hooked hard. It hooked so hard that I started making excuses, like, "Oh, a gust of wind must've swept into the stadium." Shit looked like Christopher Lloyd from Angels In The Outfield punted that shit to the side in mid-air.
And we've got a winnable game this week. JAGS COULD'VE BEEN 3-2.
Fucking kickers. I'm *still* mad.
And fuck any Steelers fan who bitches to me about Scobee too. Not our fault you cut the hair off of Samson by taking away Scobee's Jaguars jersey. At least y'all have Super Bowls. Leave me alone.