Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13261982

Subject: "Florida man: This time its a woman" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79616 posts
Thu May-31-18 07:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Florida man: This time its a woman"

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/nassau-county/nassau-county-woman-arrested-in-shooting-of-husband

Nassau County woman shoots husband over Google search

A Nassau County woman was arrested Tuesday evening after her husband was found shot in the back of the head at the couple's American Beach home, authorities said.

Lawanda Brown, 57, was booked into the Nassau County jail on a charge of attempted first-degree murder, where records indicate she is being held on $500,000 bond.

The 58-year-old man was airlifted to UF Health Jacksonville with critical injuries. His condition was not immediately clear Wednesday.

News4Jax has learned Tony Brown is a businessman who has contributed to the community. His successful career as a finance consultant led to him being nominated by President George W. Bush to direct an office of the U.S. Treasury.

Lawanda Brown told deputies she and her husband were working in a loft they use as their home office when the shooting happened, according to a news release provided by the Sheriff's Office.

At some point, she said, her husband asked her to run a Google search, but the question was asked in a tone that suggested he wasn't happy with her search methods.

"She said it was all a blur as the victim started walking out of the loft prior to being shot," the release stated.

Deputies recovered a .38 caliber handgun in the couple's bedroom.

Milton Revell told News4Jax on Wednesday that he was supposed to meet Tony Brown for a business meeting, but never got the chance.

"I am shocked," he said.

The quiet and peaceful American Beach community was stunned by the shooting at the oceanside home.

"It was a surprise to see something like that happen," said Russ Jahn, who lives in the community. "It seemed like a totally irrational act and I just hope the guy pulls through."

Beverly Johnson, a housekeeper who works in the neighborhood, saw the couple often and said they're "good people."

"We were shocked. I was upset," Jackson said. "I don't know what was going on inside."

News4Jax did some digging and could not find any cases of domestic violence with the couple.

Damn.. I tell my wife to google shit all the time when she asked me random stuff. Not anymore.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
fckn Ambien...
May 31st 2018
Cuh said I wasn’t Googling right so I FIRED on cuh, feel me?
May 31st 2018
he used his outside voice.... inside
May 31st 2018
That lack-of-accountability is a mutha...
May 31st 2018
I... I.. *faints*
May 31st 2018
5/28: This nigga got ONE MO gotdamn time to raise his voice at me.
May 31st 2018
Bidge didnt I say to use quotes when you search?!!!!!!
May 31st 2018
shoulda just asked Alexa
May 31st 2018

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44616 posts
Thu May-31-18 08:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "fckn Ambien..."
In response to Reply # 0
Thu May-31-18 08:05 AM by FLUIDJ

"Get ready....for your blessing....."

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23883 posts
Thu May-31-18 08:55 AM

2. "Cuh said I wasn’t Googling right so I FIRED on cuh, feel me?"
In response to Reply # 0

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Thu May-31-18 09:00 AM

3. "he used his outside voice.... inside"
In response to Reply # 2

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Thu May-31-18 09:46 AM

4. "That lack-of-accountability is a mutha..."
In response to Reply # 0

Heffa tawnbout, "it was all a blur"

Sheeeiiittt...

#Trashwomen

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Thu May-31-18 10:29 AM

5. "I... I.. *faints*"
In response to Reply # 4

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23883 posts
Thu May-31-18 10:46 AM

6. "5/28: This nigga got ONE MO gotdamn time to raise his voice at me."
In response to Reply # 4

5/29: *Let them guns blam*

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

houston_hardhead
Member since Jan 24th 2010
550 posts
Thu May-31-18 11:12 AM

7. "Bidge didnt I say to use quotes when you search?!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

---------------------------------

So i'm smokin on this cactus, bangin Fat Patrick
hustla til i die baby grindin like a savage
pimp game sweet, breakin ankles and feet
cuz these hoes break they toes til they job complete

H-Town made L.A. paid

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Thu May-31-18 12:45 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "shoulda just asked Alexa"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby General Discussion topic #13261982 Previous topic | Next topic