Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFlorida man: This time its a woman
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13261982
13261982, Florida man: This time its a woman
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu May-31-18 07:57 AM
https://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/nassau-county/nassau-county-woman-arrested-in-shooting-of-husband

Nassau County woman shoots husband over Google search

A Nassau County woman was arrested Tuesday evening after her husband was found shot in the back of the head at the couple's American Beach home, authorities said.

Lawanda Brown, 57, was booked into the Nassau County jail on a charge of attempted first-degree murder, where records indicate she is being held on $500,000 bond.

The 58-year-old man was airlifted to UF Health Jacksonville with critical injuries. His condition was not immediately clear Wednesday.

News4Jax has learned Tony Brown is a businessman who has contributed to the community. His successful career as a finance consultant led to him being nominated by President George W. Bush to direct an office of the U.S. Treasury.

Lawanda Brown told deputies she and her husband were working in a loft they use as their home office when the shooting happened, according to a news release provided by the Sheriff's Office.

At some point, she said, her husband asked her to run a Google search, but the question was asked in a tone that suggested he wasn't happy with her search methods.

"She said it was all a blur as the victim started walking out of the loft prior to being shot," the release stated.

Deputies recovered a .38 caliber handgun in the couple's bedroom.

Milton Revell told News4Jax on Wednesday that he was supposed to meet Tony Brown for a business meeting, but never got the chance.

"I am shocked," he said.

The quiet and peaceful American Beach community was stunned by the shooting at the oceanside home.

"It was a surprise to see something like that happen," said Russ Jahn, who lives in the community. "It seemed like a totally irrational act and I just hope the guy pulls through."

Beverly Johnson, a housekeeper who works in the neighborhood, saw the couple often and said they're "good people."

"We were shocked. I was upset," Jackson said. "I don't know what was going on inside."

News4Jax did some digging and could not find any cases of domestic violence with the couple.

Damn.. I tell my wife to google shit all the time when she asked me random stuff. Not anymore.
13261986, fckn Ambien...
Posted by FLUIDJ, Thu May-31-18 08:04 AM
"Get ready....for your blessing....."
13262005, Cuh said I wasn’t Googling right so I FIRED on cuh, feel me?
Posted by JFrost1117, Thu May-31-18 08:55 AM
13262007, he used his outside voice.... inside
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu May-31-18 09:00 AM
13262033, That lack-of-accountability is a mutha...
Posted by NoDrawls McGraw, Thu May-31-18 09:46 AM
Heffa tawnbout, "it was all a blur"

Sheeeiiittt...

#Trashwomen

13262054, I... I.. *faints*
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu May-31-18 10:29 AM
13262060, 5/28: This nigga got ONE MO gotdamn time to raise his voice at me.
Posted by JFrost1117, Thu May-31-18 10:46 AM
5/29: *Let them guns blam*
13262081, Bidge didnt I say to use quotes when you search?!!!!!!
Posted by houston_hardhead, Thu May-31-18 11:12 AM
13262132, shoulda just asked Alexa
Posted by T Reynolds, Thu May-31-18 12:45 PM