Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #703125

Subject: "To me that was the weakest part" Previous topic | Next topic
Charter member
18202 posts
Mon Oct-05-15 11:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "To me that was the weakest part"
In response to In response to 5


>him talking to his family specifically...
He gesticulated 95% of the time, and then said some very cliched things the other 5%. There are literally dozens of other shows with the same plots revolving around families on the air now.

>I even liked some of the hospital stuff....
The part were he was a total asshole to his patients? Or the part where Dave Foley did a soliloquy about being a douchebag?

>you didn't like can't
>"prove" you should like any it....

You could prove that you liked it at least


Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:


Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Dr Ken (ABC) [View all] , handle, Sun Oct-04-15 12:39 AM
Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm glad they didn't do a double-episode like Mr. Robinson.
Oct 04th 2015
The trailer made me cringe at how awful it appeared
Oct 04th 2015
it wasn't great, but i'll still give it a chance to get better
Oct 04th 2015
How many do they have in the can?
Oct 04th 2015
      again...i liked parts of it
Oct 05th 2015
Shocked its not good
Oct 05th 2015
Tis not good, I laughed a few times
Oct 05th 2015
Oct 05th 2015
It comes on Friday for a reason
Oct 05th 2015
...well, unless you're "Last Man Standing"
Oct 06th 2015
Oct 06th 2015
Why do you want him to win?
Oct 06th 2015
I can't decide which is worse: Dr Ken or Undateable
Oct 16th 2015
Undateable Live is actually not bad
Oct 17th 2015

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #703125 Previous topic | Next topic
Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.25
Copyright ©