9. "To me that was the weakest part" In response to Reply # 5
>him talking to his family specifically... He gesticulated 95% of the time, and then said some very cliched things the other 5%. There are literally dozens of other shows with the same plots revolving around families on the air now.
>I even liked some of the hospital stuff.... The part were he was a total asshole to his patients? Or the part where Dave Foley did a soliloquy about being a douchebag?
>you didn't like it...cool...I can't >"prove" you should like any it....
10. "It comes on Friday for a reason" In response to Reply # 0
Thats a death blow to shows like this, especially on ABC. It was garbage I hate the son (who was great on Trophy Wife) has to be on this show. We all realize the Ken is good as a side character and now leading a show right?
sometimes u gotta leave ur inner nigger in the bank vault. - desus