Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #185670

Subject: "RE: Show Review" Previous topic | Next topic
daveburnett
Member since Aug 04th 2009
1 posts
Tue Aug-04-09 08:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: Show Review"
In response to In response to 2

Bet you didn't expect for that someone who got the drumstick to be on okay based on the crowd at the concert haha...but i got that exact drumstick your talkin bout...i dove on the ground to get it haha...im framing it...the concert was nuts tho...one of the best individual performances ive seen...rock the bells still tops it cause of all the acts...but how can you not appreciate the roots for movin a crowd predominated by fans as you described - mostly there for ill scarlett and a mosh pit...after the concert one guy came up to me and tried to explain to me who the roots were...he said "you know jimmy falon? theyre his band on the late show...theyre a hip hop group from back in the day like wu-tang" haha...i just nodded politely and thanked him for the info...glad to know you were another appreciative hip-hop fan in the crowd...also dont know if ppl caught grand analog but i thought they also played a nice set on the bud stage

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The Roots @ Kitchener, Ontario for CEMF [View all] , MapleHutt, Thu Jul-30-09 04:25 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: The Roots @ Kitchener, Ontario for CEMF
Aug 03rd 2009
Show Review
Aug 03rd 2009
      RE: Show Review
Aug 05th 2009

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #185670 Previous topic | Next topic