Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #178618

Subject: "Don't bother you are spot on ^^^^^^^^^^^" Previous topic | Next topic
josephmurf2384
Member since Nov 21st 2005
5289 posts
Fri Sep-05-08 11:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Don't bother you are spot on ^^^^^^^^^^^"
In response to In response to 1

Their music is fucking terrible, watered down lacks any real depth just shit they can create a false movement around. Rage is what they would like to be. Saw them with People under the stairs (Awesome band) and kids are just sitting there waiting for this band with their fucking stupid bandannas on, most of no age to make a real difference since by the time you are old enough band like the flobots are stale. There set was weak to say the least, first off trying to cover rage was absolutely hilarious, they also covered "so happy together" which had me and my boys laughing so hard we had to go for a smoke. The violist got some skills and is a looker so that is there only +1. I only know the title of two of their songs and they were both exactly what i expected a little energy from stupid kids who want to feel a part of something. Overall they are a band who shouldn't be as hyped as they are but eventually won't be able to live up to it. And who the fuck puts a donate button on their website, your fucking musicians.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Flobots Music means business [View all] , pjrocks7, Wed Sep-03-08 01:50 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Flobots Music means business
Sep 05th 2008
      RE: Don't bother you are spot on ^^^^^^^^^^^
Sep 11th 2008
           RE: Don't bother you are spot on ^^^^^^^^^^^
Sep 11th 2008

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #178618 Previous topic | Next topic