Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkayplayer News Discussion
Topic subjectDon't bother you are spot on ^^^^^^^^^^^
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=178618&mesg_id=178663
178663, Don't bother you are spot on ^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted by josephmurf2384, Fri Sep-05-08 11:30 AM
Their music is fucking terrible, watered down lacks any real depth just shit they can create a false movement around. Rage is what they would like to be. Saw them with People under the stairs (Awesome band) and kids are just sitting there waiting for this band with their fucking stupid bandannas on, most of no age to make a real difference since by the time you are old enough band like the flobots are stale. There set was weak to say the least, first off trying to cover rage was absolutely hilarious, they also covered "so happy together" which had me and my boys laughing so hard we had to go for a smoke. The violist got some skills and is a looker so that is there only +1. I only know the title of two of their songs and they were both exactly what i expected a little energy from stupid kids who want to feel a part of something. Overall they are a band who shouldn't be as hyped as they are but eventually won't be able to live up to it. And who the fuck puts a donate button on their website, your fucking musicians.