Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #12617

Subject: "RE: To Mr. Thompkins...From V." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
mthompkins

Wed Jun-13-01 11:08 AM

211. "RE: To Mr. Thompkins...From V."
In response to In response to 197

According to my current studies, "Allah", is derived from the root word "Ilu", found in the dialect of the Semites meaning

'one God'. To quote from the book I mentioned a few posts ago, the writer says "Ilu", whose name was later modified in their

dialects into 'Yahweh', 'Jahweh', 'Jehova', and 'Elohim' with the Hebrews and 'Allat', 'Allah', and 'Ilah' with the Arabs.

The origin of all these, however, is 'Ilu'.

-->> Thanks for that info. So the word Allah is arabic for One God. Check this out the word Elohim, which you used to mean

one God, it is actually plural meaning gods. Not in the since of more than One God but One God with many aspects to Himself.

You can look up the word Elohim in hebrew to see what I mean.

Also in the book of Genesis 1:26, God(Elohim) said let US make man into OUR image and likeness.

Why did this One God say let us and our? Don't get me wrong, I believe in One God. But I believe this One God, His Word, and

His Spirit are One. The bible says in John 1, that God's Word is God. And we know God and His spirit are one. However, you

have to ask yourself in the book of Genesis why God seperates Himself from His own Spirit and His word(throughout the old

testament) as if they are important facts as to what makes God, God.

Quick question. How does one gain "understanding" but not "agreement" whereas this is concerned?

Oh this is easy. If a man is hungry and he steals some food to eat. I can understand his motivation, however I do not agree

with stealing. Since I use to fornicate, I can understand why people fornicate, because it feels good. But I disagree with

fornication because I know that it is not of God.

The bible says in Hebrews 4 that Jesus understands the sins of man yet He Himself knew no sin. So what I am saying is this. I

understand human weakness because being human, I can relate to it. However, there are some weaknesses I don't understand

because I can't relate. But I disagree with them because they are not of God. And since I am of God, and He has given me His

nature, I disagree with sin because I now know the consequences of sin. This is hard to explain to you since you are not a

believer. So I have to explain the best way I can and pray that the God's spirit will give you understanding like He gave it

to me. Because I can understand human weakness based off an old understanding of being in sin myself. But now my disagreement

with sin comes from a new understanding. And although I have this new understanding, I haven't forgotten my old way of

thinking and understanding.

Adam was
>created perfect. He was right
>with God yet He did
>absolutely nothing to earn it.
>He had no rules to
>follow, no rituals to commit
>to.

Hold it right there. As I mention a few posts ago, the ONLY *rule* that divides us (believers from disbelievers) is the 'OBEY

GOD RULE'.

-->> Exactly. Until Adam disobeyed God, He was righteous. Because he was made that way. As long as he did not touch that

tree, he obeyed God. He wasn't disobedient until he touched the tree. Like the law of speeding. If I am at rest and the speed

limit is 55mph. And I begin to accelerate, as long as I am going less than 55mph, I am obedient to the law. But once I exceed

the speed limit, I have now broken the law. So until Adam touched the tree, he was obedient and right with God.

>Now I know you don't believe
>this, but because we are
>all the seed of Adam,
>no human being born of
>a mother and father could
>be perfect, no one. Not
>Muhammad, not Buddha, no one.

Now, let's examine this statement for a moment. Since you mention Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Buddah, why was Jesus not

mentioned here? You said 'no one', right? More on this later.

Excuse me, I should have clarified myself. I meant human mother and human father. Because no one from Adam could be born

perfect. But Jesus had a earthly mother and Heavenly Father who is God. Because his Father is God, He was born perfect. But

since he had a earthly mother, He was born with the option to sin, but not the desire too like all other humans are.

>You could do all the
>good works you could and
>you would still make a
>mistake and come short of
>God. And coming short of
>God won't suffice. Because no
>matter how many good works
>you did, you would all
>be judged for what Adam
>did. Which seems unfair.

And this, Mr. Thompkins, would make Allah unjust. Wouldn't you agree?

Absolutletly, only if He didn't make a way out of this trap. Go back to Genesis at the fall. Read Genesis 3:15 where God said

he would enmity between her(Eve) seed and satan's seed and that Eve's seed would bruise his(the serpent) head and he satan

would bruise his(the seed of the woman) heel. What was God doing here? He was making a plan of redeemption for man. Keep in

mind, the fall of Adam was not a surprise to God for God said after the fall, "man is indeed flesh." So God had already made

provision for man. Think about it, by grouping all men under Adam worked out best. Because, since by one man, all men were

born condemned, then by one man, all men could be made righteous. But this one man, he had to be like Adam. He couldn't have

an earthly Father. His birth had to be supernatural. Adam and Jesus had the same Father as far as their fleshly bodies were

concerned in that they were both human and capable of doing everything that humans do. So God is just, because He could have

left us like we were. He didn't have to redeem us. He didn't redeem satan, a fallen angel. He didn't have to redeem us. He's

God, and whatever He decides is just. Even if He decided not to redeem mankind, He would have been just. For who is higher

than Him to judge whether or not His decisions are Just. But to be the loving God that He says He is, then you're right. He

had to make a second chance for man to get back to where He was created to be, in right standing with God. But how could God

do this. How could a spiritual being, like man, be restored to being right with God. First of all, there had to be a way to

pay for his sin. Then there had to be a way to continually cleanse him of his sin. Then there had to be a way he could

receive a new body that was perfect like Adam's body before Adam sinned.

So
>God impregnated a woman. He
>took her egg and made
>her egg one with His
>word. This was prophesized in
>the old testament.(Let me know
>if you want the scriptures).
>And so God's word became
>flesh. And when God's word
>became flesh, this fleshly version
>of God was called His
>Son.

Unfortunately, this is where we part ways in understanding of the scripture. That is what we call a "spooky" (no offense)

understanding of the Word. If you had a young daughter and she came home pregnant sayin' "it was the 'holy ghost' who did it,

daddy", you would'nt be lookin' for a spirit who entered your daughter, would you? You'd be lookin' for a man. A MAN. Jesus

is called throughout the scripture the "son of MAN" not "son of SPIRIT." In addition, the "son" factor has always been a

point of contention w/ Muslims and Christians. The Holy Qur'an is very clear on this point when it states "He begetteth not,

nor is He begotten." I'd elaborate further, but I'll continue for space and time sake.

-->>Yeah, you are right. If my daughter got pregnant, then I would be looking for man. Because in my limited human

understanding, I know that a woman can only get pregnant by natural means. And Joseph, the fiancee of Mary also thought the

same thing and intended on divorcing Mary because he thought she was lying. But God sent an angel to Joseph to explain to

Joseph that this was the fullfillment of the prophecy He spoke of in the old testament, in the book of the prophets. That in

Isaiah 11:1-5, the bible says that there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a branch shall grow out of His

roots: And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon(or up on) Him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of

counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge, and of the fear of the Lord: And shall make him of quick understanding in the

fear of the Lord....."

The bible is talking about a man here, born out of Jesse, the father of king David who is from the jewish tribe of Judah.

In Isaiah 9:6-8, the bible says "For unto us a child is born and a son is given, and the government shall rest upon His

shoulder: and his name shall be called wonderful counselor, The mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. Of

the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it,

and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform

this."

Who is this child that was prophesized by a Jewish prophet long before Jesus was born on earth. Look what Isaiah says, He

says that this person is an earthly God yet He shall be called Mighty God. He again mentioned that this person was from the

throne of King David who was from the tribe of Judah. (Please keep this in mind as we go forward)

In Isaiah again in chapter 7, verses 13-14, for it says "......hear ye now, O house of David (tribe of Judah), Is it a small

thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also? Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin

shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Again, another reference to the tribe of Judah. A mention of a virgin given birth to man who's name is called Immanuel which

means in the Hebrew "God is with us."

So I am saying all this to say, that God promised that a descendant of david would sit on the throne forever. How could a

king sit upon a throne forever unless He was God. But now, how could God being the creator be a descendant of His own

creation? Unless He planned on becoming one with man through a virgin.

Now let us address my daughter getting pregnant and claiming to be impregnated by the Spirit of God. I know she is a lie

because what she just said doesn't line up with prophecy. First of all, I am not a descendant of David, so I am disqualified

right there. Joseph was a descendant of David. The book of Matthew traces his direct descendant to David as well as Mary.

Both of them were from the tribe of Judah. This is why they lived in Judea which was occupied by the descendants of Judah.

Also Mary was a virgin. So what happened to Mary lines up with the prophecy written by the prophet Isaiah. No other Jewish

women in Jewish history have claimed to be impregnated by God. People of other ethnic groups have all through out history.

And I would entertain the thought of their sons being the one Isaiah spoke of if they were (1) Jewish and (2) from the tribe

of Judah. So yeah, if my daughter got pregnant, then yeah, I'll know it wasn't God. But when Mary Got pregnant, I knew it was

the Spirit of God. God doesn everything by His Spirit. We see that in Genesis 1:2, that the Spirit of God was presence before

God could begin creating. I hope now you are starting to see how different the Qu' ran and the bible are. As well as all

other religions.

Not because the Father
>came before the word, but
>because the Word became flesh.
>And so Jesus now, being
>100% man, yet 100% God
>refered to God as His
>Father, only because He now
>had flesh. And He kept
>every commandment and became a
>sacrifice.

Now, according to your understanding, Jesus either suffered from a mental disorder having multiple personalities () or we

don't have a proper understanding of Jesus' identity. The bible that *I* read depicts Jesus as being the servant/messenger

and God as the Master.

Well I don't what bible you are reading, but in the King James Version, it clearly says John 1:1 "In the beginning was the

Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. Then later in verse 14........"and the Word was made FLESH, and dwelt

among us and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father.

John 3:1-7, 13-21

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him,

Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with

him.Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom

of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb,

and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot

enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

(v. 13-21)
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. And as

Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him

should not perish, but have eternal life.For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever

believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;

but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is

condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation,

that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one

that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth

cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

As you can see, Jesus called Himself the son of man and the son of God. This also lines up with the prophecy, that Immanuel

would be the son of man, a descendant of David but yet He is God. He is God and man at the same time. This was the plan of

God from the beginning that He and man would become one so that he could lift man back up to the place where we were before

we fell. So yes, Jesus was the son of man but he is the Son of God. Don't try to understand or make sense of this from your

human understanding, because you can't. What seems like foolishness to us is wisdom to God. For what are our minds that we

think that we can make sense out of the things God does. This is why the bible says in the old testament in Proverbs 3:5 for

us to not lean on our own understanding but trust God, and trust His word. But if you choose not to believe His word. That's

on you. But Jesus has already given you the consequences.

>In the old testament, Jews sacrificed
>animals for their sins. The
>reason they could do this
>was because an animal couldn't
>be guilty of sin. So
>what the Jewish priest would
>do, is impute all the
>sins of man on this
>goat and kill the goat
>thereby killing sin. But the
>problem was, the blood of
>animals was only temporary, this
>is why the Jews had
>to do this, year after
>year. But when God made
>Himself flesh, lives with no
>sin, and became a sacrifice.
>His blood is eternal. So
>what the blood of Jesus
>did was clean sin forever.
>It was able to go
>into the past and clean
>the sins of the men
>and women who lived before
>that time, yet go into
>the future and cleanse us
>who were not yet born
>or had believed. Therefore Jesus,
>became the final sacrifice for
>sin.

Please tell me where did you get this information so I can read up on this stuff!!! Is this scriptural?

-->>Oh yeah, read the entire book of Hebrews. All Apostle Paul talkes about is sacrifices. Specifically pay special attention to

Hebrews 10 which starts off "For the law(of Moses) having a shadow of good things to come and not the very image of the

things, can NEVER with those sacrifices(of animals) which they continually offered year by year continually make the comers

there unto perfect.

Apostle Paul, who himself a jew, from the tribe of Benjamin, talks about the weakness of animal sacrifices in that you had to

make these sacrifices every year but that Jesus is the final sacrifice in that after Him there is no further need for another

sacrifice like with the animals.

In Adam,
>we all come short of
>God. But in Jesus(covered and
>washed by His sacrificial blood)
>we are MADE(like Adam) right
>with God.

This is a favorite topic of mine that I always have w/ my family (who are majority Christian). I reply to it w/ one ? Min.

Farrakhan posed when the subject was introduced:

"If Jesus "paid the price in blood" as the Christians say, why is there still a need for a judgement?"

-->>Which judgement are you talking about. There are 3 judgements mentioned in the bible. The eternal judgement, the judgement of the saints(followers of Jesus), and your individual judgement.

1. Eternal judgement is still needed for those who reject Christ as the messiah
2. Judgement of the saints is to judge all those who did accept Christ but the bible says this judgement is different from that of the world.
3. And your individual judgement which is just you reaping what you sow. This judgement can be good or bad depending on what you sowed. So if you murder, your judgement will be murder. If you sow a sperm seed, your judgement could be a baby. You plant a tomato seed in fertile soil, your judgement for that action will be tomatoes.

(Please ask me for scripture for this, because everything I say comes from true understanding of the word)

So even when
>I mess up, I always
>get judged based off what
>Jesus did, which is perfection.
>Where as an unbeliever, who
>may do more good deeds
>than me, will always be
>judged based off what Adam
>did.

Please elaborate and tell how you came to the above conclusion. (?)
Once again, this would make Allah an unjust, biased, even prejudiced God.

-->>No it wouldn't. If you were hanging off a cliff. And you were slowly losing your grip. And I reached out my hand to you to save you from certain death. And you refused to take my hand to be saved because some Minister told you or your religion told you that my hand was unable to save you, and you fell and died. Am I unjust for trying to save you? It is up to you to grab my hand. It is your choice. God has reached His hand out to everyone who has heard this gospel. If they choose not to believe it, then it is like the man who refused to take my hand so I could pull him up from certain death. So God is just in doing this because He has made a way of salvation. But like Jesus said above in John 3, if you reject it, it's your choice. God would only be unjust if He didn't give you the choice and sent you to hell. Only those who have heard the gospel and refuse to believe it won't be saved.

>And then you say, well that
>means I can sin all
>I want right? Since the
>blood has already covered. But
>the thing is though, if
>God makes you like Him,
>then your nature will be
>a God nature, which means
>you won't practice sin, you'll
>practice what you are, righteousness.
>And when you do sin,
>because we still have this
>sinful flesh from Adam, the
>blood of Jesus has already
>covered it and took care
>of it. This allows man
>to stay where Adam was
>before he fell, in right
>standing with God. God used
>the sacrifice system so that
>man would never require another
>sacrifice.

Again, this is where there is a parting of the ways between us. There is so much to be said regarding the above paragraph

that I don't know where to start. Let's start here:

>And then you say, well that
>means I can sin all
>I want right? Since the
>blood has already covered.

See above question that the Min. posed.

>the thing is though, if
>God makes you like Him,
>then your nature will be
>a God nature, which means
>you won't practice sin, you'll
>practice what you are, righteousness.

Now this sounds good, but it, unfortunately, is contradictory to what you stated above regarding "no one" being capable to

walk w/ out sin. So one is forced to ask the question, "can man be sinless or not?" According to you, the answer is no/yes.

-->>Let me clarify myself again. I will try to explain this as best I can. You were born into sin or born with a nature to sin because you are born the son of Adam. Since you are born of him, you will be judged based off what he did. Jesus, also being human but the Son of God, in the likeness of Adam, lived a perfect life. Something that no human could do. So when he was crucified, he paid the price for man's sins. And then he was resurrected and brought back to life again. So now those that believe on him, have killed their sins in Him and are raised with Him unto life and righteousness with God. So I was born of Adam. but I am now born again in Christ. So when I was born in Adam, no matter what I did right, I was judged for what he did. This is unfair. So God lived perfect in Jesus, so that now by being born again in Him, I am now judged based off what Jesus did. Again, unfair seeing that I haven't lived perfectly but Jesus lived perfectly for me which now qualifies me to be right with God based off what Jesus did instead of being unright with God based off what Adam did. It seems to good to be true, but that is how good God is. This is why I say that according to the definition of Allah and who muslims says he is, he cannot be the God of the Jews and Christians. Because our God is good all the time.

?

>And when you do sin,
>because we still have this
>sinful flesh from Adam, the
>blood of Jesus has already
>covered it and took care
>of it.

To me, it looks like there's a "loop hole" in the contract or an "out clause" so to speak. Again, the question is asked "why

is there a judgement if Jesus already 'covered it'?" Moreover, if Jesus was sent to be an example to man, his testimonial

would have been for naught if the above is true.

-->> Again, which judgement are you talking about?

Would'nt it be great if when I paid my bills it was a representation of all who owed debt to anyone and therefore, there

debts also have been paid? Nice, but not quite the reality of Jesus' situation.

-->> Well Adam and all his descendants had a sin debt. Jesus is at the payment counter ready to pay for your sin debt to the Father. The only thing is, their are 6 billion people who owe this debt and can't pay it all off. So far, only about 1 billion have came to the counter to allow Jesus to pay for their bill. Now Jesus is sitting waiting for the other 5 billion to come to the counter so He can pay theirs before it's too late. But if they refuse to come, then that's their choice.

In closing, I'll just say what *I* got out of studying (and trying to walk) his example:

We all have our own cross to bear. No man can pick up yours for you. Jesus was just one (of many) that was sent to act as a

light-giving sun/son to show the way. The Qur'an says he was sent "as a sign." When you see a sign on the highway, do you

stop at the sign saying, "we've made it to our destination" or do you turn on your blinker to go left/right or wherever the

sign is directing you to go???

-->>> Again, this is where the bible conflicts with the Qu' ran. Jesus was not just a sign, but the path itself. He is the bridge between us and the Father. For it is written, John 14:5-7 (This is what Jesus said) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

-->> So my conclusion is this, that the Qu' ran and all other religions in the world are similar to each other. But they are a long way from the bible. So what it'll come down to is this, which book do you believe is the word. Because they both contradict each other to both be the word. I believe the bible is the written word of God and all other books were written by men.

Printer-friendly copy

Got beef w/ Christianity? [View all] , Apocalypse, Thu Jun-07-01 08:36 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
too many sects
Jun 07th 2001
RE: Got beef w/ Christianity???WHY???
Jun 07th 2001
RE: Got beef w/ Christianity???WHY???
Jun 07th 2001
-------!!!
Jun 07th 2001
RE: -------!!!
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
                nothing conrete.
Jun 07th 2001
                well...
Jun 07th 2001
                     RE: well...
Jun 07th 2001
                          i've already said i'm still learning
Jun 08th 2001
      ethiopia
Jun 07th 2001
      hmmmph
Jun 07th 2001
      is it written?
Jun 07th 2001
      thanx.
Jun 07th 2001
      RE: is it written?
Jun 07th 2001
      axum.....................n/m
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jul 14th 2001
      RE: hmmmph
Jun 07th 2001
           i hear you there...
Jun 07th 2001
                RE: i hear you there...
Jun 07th 2001
                same here chief.
Jun 07th 2001
                that;s where we get tripped up
Jun 07th 2001
                RE: that;s where we get tripped up
Jun 07th 2001
                     we-ell
Jun 07th 2001
                          RE: we-ell
Jun 07th 2001
                          then please explain
Jun 08th 2001
                               RE: then please explain
Jun 08th 2001
                               RE: then please explain
Jun 08th 2001
                                    do u realize
Jun 13th 2001
                          RE: we-ell
mthompkins
Jun 08th 2001
                          with all due respect....
Jun 08th 2001
                          lmao n/m
Jun 13th 2001
                          why have so many
Jun 13th 2001
                          yeah g_love!!!
Jun 13th 2001
                RE: i hear you there...
mthompkins
Jun 08th 2001
                     the history of badfeet...
Jun 08th 2001
                          Pharoah heart
Jun 09th 2001
                          RE: Pharoah heart
Jun 11th 2001
Jun 14th 2001
Jun 14th 2001
                                         you HAD a good arguement.........
Jun 14th 2001
                                         RE: you HAD a good arguement.........
Jun 14th 2001
Jun 15th 2001
                          RE: the history of badfeet...
mthompkins
Jun 12th 2001
                               i hear you.
Jun 12th 2001
      RE: ethiopia
Jun 15th 2001
      Hell?
Jun 08th 2001
      RE: Hell?
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 09th 2001
Jun 11th 2001
MstrJ
Jun 18th 2001
truthwisdomluv
Jun 22nd 2001
interesting point...
Jun 07th 2001
what is up
Jun 07th 2001
Images
Jun 07th 2001
RE: Images
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
mthompkins
Jun 08th 2001
Jul 14th 2001
RE: Got beef w/ Christianity?
KAS19
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
KAS19
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
KAS19
Jun 08th 2001
mthompkins
Jun 13th 2001
gnutron
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
g_mick
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
      well now that that's been cleared up....
Jun 07th 2001
I want my 5% back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
I do have a relationship
Jun 07th 2001
      RE: I do have a relationship
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
hit it on the head
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
utamaroho
Jun 07th 2001
utamaroho
Jun 07th 2001
check the sig though...
utamaroho
Jun 07th 2001
      RE: check the sig though...
Jun 07th 2001
      RE: check the sig though...
Jun 07th 2001
the problem is this:
Jun 07th 2001
addendum
Jun 07th 2001
RE: addendum
Jun 07th 2001
Look at the denotative meaning
Jun 08th 2001
      RE: Look at the denotative meaning
Jun 08th 2001
felt that but........
Jun 07th 2001
you misunderstood me.
Jun 07th 2001
OK.
Jun 07th 2001
      *sigh*
Jun 07th 2001
           RE: *sigh* -ditto
Jun 08th 2001
                RE: *sigh* -ditto
Jun 08th 2001
RE: felt that but........
IllipticallyDefined
Jun 07th 2001
RE: felt that but........
Jun 07th 2001
      2 both of you.
Jun 08th 2001
      RE: 2 both of you.
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
IllipticallyDefined
Jun 08th 2001
      that's real too!
Jun 08th 2001
RE: the problem is this:
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jul 05th 2001
Jul 05th 2001
           Sacrificing animals
Jul 05th 2001
                RE: Sacrificing animals
Jul 13th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
      well, that's you.
Jun 08th 2001
hmmmmm
Jun 07th 2001
CONVERSION IS VIOLENCE
Jun 07th 2001
RE: CONVERSION IS VIOLENCE
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
      maybe God does....
Jun 13th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 12th 2001
RE: hmmmmm
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 07th 2001
I'm with you
Jun 07th 2001
      celsus and porphcy
Jun 08th 2001
i did not read all the replies
Jun 08th 2001
RE: i did not read all the replies
Jun 08th 2001
      RE: i did not read all the replies
Jun 08th 2001
      What!!!!
Jun 08th 2001
      RE: what what!! (c) N.O.R.E
Jun 08th 2001
      main contradiction:
Jun 13th 2001
           RE: OT and NT
Jun 13th 2001
                ok...
Jun 13th 2001
                     typo: "beginning answers to questions"
Jun 13th 2001
                     RE: ok...
Jun 13th 2001
                     2 different meanings
Jun 14th 2001
                          Sacrifice?
Jun 14th 2001
                               I didn't say that
Jun 17th 2001
                     RE: ok...
Jun 13th 2001
      this did nuthin to help me n/m
Jun 08th 2001
      can we be sure...?
Jun 13th 2001
My question - Dante's inferno
Jun 08th 2001
RE: My question - Dante's inferno
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 09th 2001
a simple question.
Wise_7
Jun 08th 2001
What is with Communion?
Jun 08th 2001
thats rite
Jun 08th 2001
It's just........
Jun 08th 2001
RE: It's just........
Jun 08th 2001
i feel you.........
Jun 08th 2001
RE: communion
Jun 08th 2001
u gotta eat em,
Jun 08th 2001
RE: What is with Communion?
Jun 09th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 08th 2001
DeepThoughts
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 09th 2001
i would only disagree
Jun 13th 2001
DeepThoughts
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 09th 2001
Honeyy
Jun 08th 2001
Jun 09th 2001
Prophet Muhammad (saws)
Jun 11th 2001
Beef? Never that!!
CoolV
Jun 11th 2001
And now, post #72...
CoolV
Jun 11th 2001
Closing thoughts...(c) Jerry Springer
CoolV
Jun 11th 2001
      RE: Closing thoughts...(c) Jerry Springer
mthompkins
Jun 12th 2001
      Plenty of things I could say....
CoolV
Jun 13th 2001
      To Mr. Thompkins...From V.
CoolV
Jun 13th 2001
           the Crescent and Star
Jun 13th 2001

Definately second that . . .
Jun 13th 2001
                To Mr. Thompkins...From V...again.
CoolV
Jun 13th 2001
      RE: Closing thoughts...(c) Jerry Springer
Jun 13th 2001
RE: Beef? Never that!!
Jun 12th 2001
RE: Beef? Never that!!
Jun 12th 2001
there is an ......................
Jun 11th 2001
Hi abduhu
Jun 11th 2001
RE: Prophet Muhammad (saws)
Jun 12th 2001
a little more depth....................
Jun 13th 2001
      RE: a little more depth....................
CoolV
Jun 13th 2001
      RE: a little more depth....................
Jun 13th 2001
      can you prove this statement......................
Jun 13th 2001
      No problem:
Jun 14th 2001
           why was jesus sacrificed?
Jun 14th 2001
           RE: why was jesus sacrificed?
Jun 14th 2001
                RE: why was jesus sacrificed?
Jun 14th 2001
                     He sure did
Jun 14th 2001
                          RE: He sure did
Jun 14th 2001
                          Jesus was PREDESTINED TO DIE?
Jun 14th 2001
                               RE: Jesus was PREDESTINED TO DIE?
Jun 14th 2001
                               please explain this to..................
Jun 14th 2001
                               RE: please explain this to..................
Jun 14th 2001
                                    but you dont know for a fact......................
Jun 14th 2001
                                         RE: He and I discuss these topics alot
Jun 14th 2001
                                              RE: also......
Jun 14th 2001
                                                   so u believe god is so cruel
Jun 18th 2001
                                                        RE: God is Loving
Jun 18th 2001
                               compulsion, not free will
Jun 14th 2001
                                    RE: not compulsion
Jun 14th 2001
                                         and if u choose wrong...
Jun 18th 2001
                                              that example is confusing........
Jun 18th 2001
                                              it proves a lot
Jun 18th 2001
                                              RE: You acknowledge that there is a choice
Jun 18th 2001
                                                   that was funny...
Jun 19th 2001
                                                   etc, etc....
Jun 19th 2001
                               RE: Jesus was PREDESTINED TO DIE?
Jun 15th 2001
                                    Def. for PREDESTINATION
Jun 15th 2001
                                         RE: Def. for PREDESTINATION
Jun 16th 2001
                                              Def. for DETERMINISM
Jun 18th 2001
                                                   MY BAD!!!!!
Jun 18th 2001
                                                        RE: MY BAD!!!!!
Jun 18th 2001
Jun 19th 2001
Jun 22nd 2001
                                                                       I Hate Liars.
Jun 22nd 2001
                                                                       RE: I Hate Liars.
Jun 23rd 2001
                                                                       sorry I screwed the first one up
Jun 23rd 2001
                                                                       RE: sorry I screwed the first one up
Jun 25th 2001
                                                                       Gerhard Nehls:
Jun 26th 2001
                                                                       about the site....................
Jun 26th 2001
                                                                       and again....................
Jun 27th 2001
                                                                       RE: and again....................
Jun 28th 2001
                                                                       final clarification.
Jun 28th 2001
           btw...............
Jun 14th 2001
           RE: btw...............
Jun 14th 2001
           about works..................
Jun 14th 2001
           RE: about works..................
Jun 14th 2001
           This was a rebuttal?????
CoolV
Jun 15th 2001
                I'll be waiting
Jun 18th 2001
      who is this prophet?
Jun 13th 2001
           RE: who is "the comforter"?
Jun 13th 2001
Jun 13th 2001
Jun 13th 2001
           RE: the comforter is the Holy Spirit
Jun 13th 2001
                go to this link............
Jun 14th 2001
                     RE: go to this link............
Jun 14th 2001
                          RE: go to this link............
Jun 14th 2001
           RE: who is this prophet?
Jun 13th 2001
           red letter bible
Jun 13th 2001
Jun 14th 2001
                RE: mmw
Jun 14th 2001
                are you kidding us?
Jun 15th 2001
                RE: Nope........
Jun 16th 2001
                     okee dokee, i got it. n/m
Jun 18th 2001
                The Muslims are free....................
Jun 15th 2001
Jun 18th 2001
           RE: this prophet is not Muhammed
Jun 13th 2001
           Jesus:
Jun 14th 2001
      I've wondered that myself, abduhu
Jun 13th 2001
mthompkins
Jun 13th 2001
      I told myself I'd stay away...
Jun 13th 2001
      RE: I told myself I'd stay away...
mthompkins
Jun 14th 2001
Jun 14th 2001
mthompkins
Jul 13th 2001
      I know I said I'd stop but....
CoolV
Jun 14th 2001
      see #285
Jun 18th 2001
Jun 14th 2001
mthompkins
Jun 18th 2001
IllipticallyDefined
Jun 25th 2001
mthompkins
Jul 05th 2001
My gripe...
Jun 11th 2001
Ami_Aura
Jun 11th 2001
The Teachings
Jun 11th 2001
no takers?
Jun 13th 2001
very interesting argument n/m
Jun 13th 2001
aiight......
Jun 13th 2001
additionally . . .
Jun 13th 2001
      why...
Jun 14th 2001
           I'm traveling . . .
Jun 17th 2001
           But let me say . . .
Jun 17th 2001
                why do you need a church?
Jun 18th 2001
                     RE: why do you need a church?
Jun 18th 2001
                          RE: why do you need a church?
mthompkins
Jun 18th 2001
                               The feeling's mutual . . .
Jun 18th 2001
                                    okay...
Jun 19th 2001
                                         RE: okay...
mthompkins
Jun 22nd 2001
RE: The Teachings
Jun 18th 2001
      *sigh*
Jun 19th 2001
Satan.
Jun 11th 2001
is this a trick statement.........
Jun 11th 2001
      I don't believe
Jun 11th 2001
           Hhhhhmmmmm. No takers....
CoolV
Jun 12th 2001
           RE: I don't believe
Jun 12th 2001
                no satan. no god. no sweat.
Jun 12th 2001
                mcbadfeet
Jun 12th 2001
                how is this so?
Jun 13th 2001
                God is enough.
Jun 13th 2001
                     RE: God is enough.
Jun 13th 2001
                          I'm not going to defend this.
Jun 14th 2001
                               u gotta understand...
Jun 17th 2001
As the great cliche goes...
Jun 12th 2001
It's good for all the sheople.
ish_skywalker
Jun 12th 2001
RE: It's good for all the sheople.
Jun 12th 2001
i second that........
Jun 13th 2001
      so sorry
ish_skywalker
Jun 14th 2001
           all i'm asking is........
Jun 15th 2001
                I do apologize
ish_skywalker
Jun 18th 2001
owwwie...
Jun 13th 2001
RE: owwwie...
Ami_Aura
Jun 13th 2001
      perspective
Jun 13th 2001
okay.
Jun 13th 2001
got a lil discrepancy with the "Bible"
Jun 13th 2001
RE: got a lil discrepancy with the "Bible"
Jun 14th 2001
      no contradictions in the Qur'an...................
Jun 14th 2001
           RE: no contradictions in the Qur'an...................
Jun 14th 2001
           Nothing.
Jun 14th 2001
           Are you sure???
Jun 15th 2001
seperation
Jun 13th 2001
Religion vs. Relationship
DreKing
Jun 14th 2001
RE: seperation
OmarthePoet
Jun 14th 2001
      What is a "pagan?"
Jun 15th 2001
           dontcha hate that word?
Jun 17th 2001
Jun 14th 2001
Got beef with bahai?
Jun 16th 2001
where were u searching?
Jun 19th 2001
Concept123
Jun 18th 2001
Jun 18th 2001
      huh?
Jun 18th 2001
           RE: huh?
Jun 18th 2001
                aha
Jun 18th 2001
Concept123
Jun 18th 2001
Jun 18th 2001
oni1111
Jun 18th 2001
                          Quick Question . . .
Jun 18th 2001
Concept123
Jun 20th 2001
                               Do me a favor . . .
Jun 21st 2001
                                    devil's advocate...
Jun 21st 2001
                                         RE: devil's advocate...
Jun 21st 2001
                                              yeah I feel u
Jun 22nd 2001
on the origins of christianity.....................
Jun 19th 2001
yup...and,
Jun 19th 2001
nope,....and,
Jun 19th 2001
      I'm gonna let this go...
Jun 19th 2001
           i am too....for real
Jun 19th 2001
i think...
Jun 19th 2001
RE: these views arent contrasting
Jun 20th 2001
      good point, now explain this:
Jun 21st 2001
           RE: sure
Jun 21st 2001
                okaysee waysee. got it. n/m
Jun 21st 2001
truthwisdomluv
Jun 22nd 2001
My questions.
Jul 05th 2001
I cannot believe this conversation is ...
CoolV
Jul 13th 2001

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #12617 Previous topic | Next topic