Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28794

Subject: "wow..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
ILLWILL
Charter member
25041 posts
Sat Aug-21-99 09:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "wow..."
In response to In response to 2

>COMMON IS NOT A ROOT. HE WILL <BR>>NEVER BE A ROOT. IF WE <BR>>CAN CONVINCE THE LAZY BLOODCLOT TO <BR>>MOVE HIS ARSE. <P>damn, Ahmir busted out with the London slang! Where is the shite and bollocks though? You cheeky boy! haha<P>>-MALIK WILL NEVER EVER DO A SHOW <BR>>WITH US <P>damn shame too<P>-COMMON IS NOT A <BR>>MEMBER OF THE ROOTS SO THUS <BR>>HE WON'T SHOW UP <P>he showed up at the Chicago show last year....then again, that was Chicago<P>-RIQ HATES <BR>>ORGANIX, SO THERE WILL BE NO <BR>>SELECTIONS <P>that really sucks cause I really LOVE Organix<P>-RAHZEL HAS HIS OWN CARRER, <BR>>SO CHANCES ARE HIS DAYS AS <BR>>A ROOT ON THE ROAD ARE <BR>>NULL AND VOID. <P>that's wack, but understandable<P>-SCRATCH AND RAHZEL <BR>>ARE 2 PEOPLE. <P>already known, but it's always good to say it over again for the unknowing.<P>-RIQ HATES ESSAYWHUMAN??!?!?!? <BR>>MORE THAN ORGANIX <P>that REALLY sucks, I wanna see ESSAYWHUMAN live too so I can sing the whole shit out loud "I'm the boom bap bibbede bibbede bip BLACK THOUGHT!" lol<P>-ERYKAH IS A <BR>>STAR IN HER OWN RIGHT, WHY <BR>>WOULD YOU THINK SHE WILL SHOW <BR>>UP TO SING 4 CHORUS'? DO <BR>>YOU EXPECT PAUL MCCARTNEY TO SHOW <BR>>UP TO M. JACKSON'S SHOW TO <BR>>SING "THE GIRL IS MINE" RIGHT? <P>very well understood over here, but damn Quest, that was a REALLY old school example. Takin kids back to when Mike was still Black and they was rockin clown makeup.<P>"never met anybody so cute and lovely and hard with his fists, and great with his dick"---Unidentified Okayplayette<P>"I got hair on my chest....LOOK AT IT!!!!!"---Redman <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/il/Will/images/MESOL1.jpg">http://www.angelfire.com/il/Will/images/MESOL1.jpg<;/a>

i'm back...?

Printer-friendly copy

ya'll played the classics, thanks!!!!!!!! [View all] , skywalkka, Sat Aug-21-99 06:06 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
SILENT TREATMENT????
Krutch
Aug 21st 1999
HATE TO DISSAPOINT YOU BUT......
Aug 21st 1999
response
skywalkka
Aug 22nd 1999
Yo thanx ?uest!...
Aug 22nd 1999
      well hold it partner
Aug 24th 1999
      fuck that!
Aug 24th 1999
      HATE ORGANIX??!!!
brwn_e_point
Aug 24th 1999
CAN I POST IN ALL CAPS TOO??
Aug 22nd 1999
Ish Happens
MightyHealthy1
Aug 24th 1999

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28794 Previous topic | Next topic