Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28794

Subject: "Yo thanx ?uest!..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
AZNThought_Pt_III
Charter member
369 posts
Sun Aug-22-99 04:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via ICQ
5. "Yo thanx ?uest!..."
In response to In response to 4

...for making it known that Tariq hates Organix... cuz, well... I dislike (I put "hate" at first, but then I got smart...) it too. Yes, it's true; please don't lynch me or try to drown me in a horrible round of swearing and ganging-uppings (is that a word?)...<BR>I dunno, I just like their new albums a lot better than the old ones. I feel as if Tariq's lyrical (pronounced lyricaal) abilities have really matured since illadelph and TFA has been my all-time favourite album. <BR>Don't front tho'... I love everything after Organix and that song "popcorn" or sumthin' wasn't bad... a'ight?!?!?!<BR>Plus, I'm an okayplayer fo' life son, and nuttin' y'all say or do can change that... Mr. Trotter will back me up on dis (and then I woke up...). Y'all watch out now y'hea? Ran out of thoughts fo' now... (lucky for YOU...)<P>Always rememba...<BR>"I chop rappers up like chicken <BR>Szechuan"<BR>* Black Thought - "Adrenaline"<P>=•) before nosejob...<P>=¬) after..

"I just wanna tape you...
all night"

Printer-friendly copy

ya'll played the classics, thanks!!!!!!!! [View all] , skywalkka, Sat Aug-21-99 06:06 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
SILENT TREATMENT????
Krutch
Aug 21st 1999
HATE TO DISSAPOINT YOU BUT......
Aug 21st 1999
wow...
Aug 21st 1999
response
skywalkka
Aug 22nd 1999
      well hold it partner
Aug 24th 1999
      fuck that!
Aug 24th 1999
      HATE ORGANIX??!!!
brwn_e_point
Aug 24th 1999
CAN I POST IN ALL CAPS TOO??
Aug 22nd 1999
Ish Happens
MightyHealthy1
Aug 24th 1999

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28794 Previous topic | Next topic