Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28794

Subject: "HATE TO DISSAPOINT YOU BUT......" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
qoolquest
Charter member
10251 posts
Sat Aug-21-99 09:35 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "HATE TO DISSAPOINT YOU BUT......"
In response to In response to 0

COMMON IS NOT A ROOT. HE WILL NEVER BE A ROOT. IF WE CAN CONVINCE THE LAZY BLOODCLOT TO MOVE HIS ARSE. THEN YEAH, YOU'LL SEE HIM. BUT GET USED TO IT....MATTER OF FACT ALL OF Y'ALL REPEAT THIS....<P>-MALIK WILL NEVER EVER DO A SHOW WITH US<BR>-COMMON IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE ROOTS SO THUS HE WON'T SHOW UP<BR>-RIQ HATES ORGANIX, SO THERE WILL BE NO SELECTIONS<BR>-RAHZEL HAS HIS OWN CARRER, SO CHANCES ARE HIS DAYS AS A ROOT ON THE ROAD ARE NULL AND VOID.<BR>-SCRATCH AND RAHZEL ARE 2 PEOPLE.<BR>-RIQ HATES ESSAYWHUMAN??!?!?!? MORE THAN ORGANIX<BR>-ERYKAH IS A STAR IN HER OWN RIGHT, WHY WOULD YOU THINK SHE WILL SHOW UP TO SING 4 CHORUS'? DO YOU EXPECT PAUL MCCARTNEY TO SHOW UP TO M. JACKSON'S SHOW TO SING "THE GIRL IS MINE" RIGHT?<P>THE WAY NOT TO GET LET DOWN IS NOT TO HAVE EXPECTATIONS. IF YOU COME EXPECTING NOTHING, THEN IT WILL BE THE SHIT......BUT IF YOU ALL EXCITED, AND BUILDIN IT UP TO BE A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE......YOU WILL ALWAYS GET LET DOWN. I THOUGHT TODAY'S SHOW WAS GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!<P><P><P><P><P><BR>god made me funky"

check the resume

organix-93
(from the ground up)-94
do you want more?!!???!-95
illadelph halflife-96
things fall apart-99
(the legendary)-99
the roots come alive-99
phrenology-2002
the tipping point-2004
(the roots present...) 2004
homegrown: the beginne

Printer-friendly copy

ya'll played the classics, thanks!!!!!!!! [View all] , skywalkka, Sat Aug-21-99 06:06 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
SILENT TREATMENT????
Krutch
Aug 21st 1999
wow...
Aug 21st 1999
response
skywalkka
Aug 22nd 1999
Yo thanx ?uest!...
Aug 22nd 1999
      well hold it partner
Aug 24th 1999
      fuck that!
Aug 24th 1999
      HATE ORGANIX??!!!
brwn_e_point
Aug 24th 1999
CAN I POST IN ALL CAPS TOO??
Aug 22nd 1999
Ish Happens
MightyHealthy1
Aug 24th 1999

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28794 Previous topic | Next topic