Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13072979

Subject: "The Five" Previous topic | Next topic
BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Fri Sep-23-16 08:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The Five"

(c) Fishgrease

Ronnie:

this morning i saw phonebooks sitting on the steps of several buildings. i'm talkin about the big ass yellow pages that got hundreds of pages and weigh a ton.

who the hell still uses phonebooks?

Bobby:

i find myself agreeing with every reaction i see to the bullshit that's going on.

people in the streets tearin up shit? hell yeah

you walking with your arms linked up chanting "we shall overcome"? hell yeah

you think bombarding your local politicians with calls and emails is the route to take? hell yeah

i damn sure ain't got the answers so i'm cool with whatever route people feel they gotta take.

Ricky:

it's been said that if people didn't spend money for a week, the impact would be huge.

i'm not sure how since those same people would probably stock up on the shit they need the day before and the go back to the store the day after the boycott.

that really makes a difference?

Mike:

i had both Adrian Peterson and Danny Woodhead on one of my fantasy teams. both are likely out for the season.

FML

Ralph:

i'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but i swear the free phones they give out in the hood come from the NSA so that they can hear who is doing what...

Bonus:

Johnny:

i need a new phone and i'm stuck on what to get. i wanted the note 7 but they blowin up. literally.

I ain't lyin. This shit i'm making up is true...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
placeholder n/m
Sep 23rd 2016
RE: The Five
Sep 23rd 2016
Ralph: me 2
Sep 23rd 2016
damn, i hope greasy doin' alright.
Sep 23rd 2016
I'm good.
Sep 24th 2016
      Good to hear. Enjoy Bolivia, fam Haha
Sep 24th 2016
my five
Sep 23rd 2016
I'm late but
Sep 24th 2016

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Sep-23-16 08:57 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "placeholder n/m "
In response to Reply # 0

Pamalama
Charter member
1687 posts
Fri Sep-23-16 12:03 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: The Five"
In response to Reply # 0

>Mike:
>
> i had both Adrian Peterson and Danny Woodhead on one of my
>fantasy teams. both are likely out for the season.
>
>FML

I had Jonathan Stewart, Donte Montcrief, Julio Jones and Doug Martin playing last week. Shit was brutal.

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Fri Sep-23-16 12:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Ralph: me 2"
In response to Reply # 0

Johnny: I got the Galaxy J7. not big as the note, not blowing up, user friendly. My boy had the edge...but didn't like the 'edge' (you touch that edge and a message you don't want people seeing could be visible). The wife has the LG K10 but the mic/speaker are quirky...poor sound.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Fri Sep-23-16 02:16 PM

4. "damn, i hope greasy doin' alright. "
In response to Reply # 0

an interaction we had just crossed my mind just a few minutes ago.

Fishgrease
Member since Feb 13th 2006
34460 posts
Sat Sep-24-16 01:29 PM

6. "I'm good."
In response to Reply # 4

*fades back into oblivion*

---------------------------------------
blog: www.wonderfullyhorrible.blogspot.com
instagram: Fishgrease
twitter: wooly_caesar
Podcast www.soundcloud.com/circlegang

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Sat Sep-24-16 01:40 PM

7. "Good to hear. Enjoy Bolivia, fam Haha "
In response to Reply # 6

TR808
Member since Oct 24th 2012
2012 posts
Fri Sep-23-16 05:09 PM

5. "my five"
In response to Reply # 0

Chris:

Why do people ask "how you doin'"?

they don't really wanna know. I damn sure don't feel like going thru all the drama in my life.

Jalen:

I went into target the other day and they have self checkouts now.

First of all this is a bad idea and Im sure they will see this when they get they first inventory info back.

Second Why am I paying full price if I am checking my self out I should get a discount.

Juwan:

So, let me get this straight.... now that I am in a relationship all these chicks want to check for me... but when I wasn't I couldn't get any action...???

I don't get it.. (or will I... hmmmm).

Ray:

So we used to have Cnn playing on all TV screens in the office. But since all this stuff has been going on all they have on is the lunch menu and weather.... I guess they think a riot will pop off..

Jimmy:

ok a few months ago I went and I got checked out because I was having pain in my groin.. I told yall about that when the nurse caused a "reaction". I got a stiffie during the exam..

Anyways I am going back to get a CT scan... God I hope its not anything serious....

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Sepia.
Member since Feb 25th 2009
12896 posts
Sat Sep-24-16 01:55 PM

8. "I'm late but"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm happy there's a Five post, so I'ma post.

1. I saw a January post in which I was very optimistic about this year. But now it's 3/4 done... and it's been really rough.

2. Summer is stupid. It needs to go home already. The heat seems to exacerbate everything.

3. I can count on 1 hand the number of hugs I've had this year.
And they were so unexpected and awkward that I unintentionally blocked all of them, lol.

4. Only one more month until I get my snake! I'm so excited I can't stand it.

5. I finally met Dr. Claw! He's basically exactly what I thought he'd be, just not nearly as big and frowny.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13072979 Previous topic | Next topic