Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe Five
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13072979
13072979, The Five
Posted by BigJazz, Fri Sep-23-16 08:35 AM
(c) Fishgrease

Ronnie:

this morning i saw phonebooks sitting on the steps of several buildings. i'm talkin about the big ass yellow pages that got hundreds of pages and weigh a ton.

who the hell still uses phonebooks?

Bobby:

i find myself agreeing with every reaction i see to the bullshit that's going on.

people in the streets tearin up shit? hell yeah

you walking with your arms linked up chanting "we shall overcome"? hell yeah

you think bombarding your local politicians with calls and emails is the route to take? hell yeah

i damn sure ain't got the answers so i'm cool with whatever route people feel they gotta take.

Ricky:

it's been said that if people didn't spend money for a week, the impact would be huge.

i'm not sure how since those same people would probably stock up on the shit they need the day before and the go back to the store the day after the boycott.

that really makes a difference?

Mike:

i had both Adrian Peterson and Danny Woodhead on one of my fantasy teams. both are likely out for the season.

FML

Ralph:

i'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but i swear the free phones they give out in the hood come from the NSA so that they can hear who is doing what...

Bonus:

Johnny:

i need a new phone and i'm stuck on what to get. i wanted the note 7 but they blowin up. literally.

I ain't lyin. This shit i'm making up is true...
13072993, placeholder n/m
Posted by Trinity444, Fri Sep-23-16 08:57 AM
13073089, RE: The Five
Posted by Pamalama, Fri Sep-23-16 12:03 PM

>Mike:
>
> i had both Adrian Peterson and Danny Woodhead on one of my
>fantasy teams. both are likely out for the season.
>
>FML

I had Jonathan Stewart, Donte Montcrief, Julio Jones and Doug Martin playing last week. Shit was brutal.

13073123, Ralph: me 2
Posted by infin8, Fri Sep-23-16 12:59 PM
Johnny: I got the Galaxy J7. not big as the note, not blowing up, user friendly. My boy had the edge...but didn't like the 'edge' (you touch that edge and a message you don't want people seeing could be visible). The wife has the LG K10 but the mic/speaker are quirky...poor sound.

13073166, damn, i hope greasy doin' alright.
Posted by KiloMcG, Fri Sep-23-16 02:16 PM
an interaction we had just crossed my mind just a few minutes ago.
13073339, I'm good.
Posted by Fishgrease, Sat Sep-24-16 01:29 PM
*fades back into oblivion*
13073340, Good to hear. Enjoy Bolivia, fam Haha
Posted by KiloMcG, Sat Sep-24-16 01:40 PM
13073213, my five
Posted by TR808, Fri Sep-23-16 05:09 PM
Chris:

Why do people ask "how you doin'"?

they don't really wanna know. I damn sure don't feel like going thru all the drama in my life.

Jalen:

I went into target the other day and they have self checkouts now.

First of all this is a bad idea and Im sure they will see this when they get they first inventory info back.

Second Why am I paying full price if I am checking my self out I should get a discount.

Juwan:

So, let me get this straight.... now that I am in a relationship all these chicks want to check for me... but when I wasn't I couldn't get any action...???

I don't get it.. (or will I... hmmmm).

Ray:

So we used to have Cnn playing on all TV screens in the office. But since all this stuff has been going on all they have on is the lunch menu and weather.... I guess they think a riot will pop off..

Jimmy:

ok a few months ago I went and I got checked out because I was having pain in my groin.. I told yall about that when the nurse caused a "reaction". I got a stiffie during the exam..

Anyways I am going back to get a CT scan... God I hope its not anything serious....

13073344, I'm late but
Posted by Sepia., Sat Sep-24-16 01:55 PM
I'm happy there's a Five post, so I'ma post.

1. I saw a January post in which I was very optimistic about this year. But now it's 3/4 done... and it's been really rough.

2. Summer is stupid. It needs to go home already. The heat seems to exacerbate everything.

3. I can count on 1 hand the number of hugs I've had this year.
And they were so unexpected and awkward that I unintentionally blocked all of them, lol.

4. Only one more month until I get my snake! I'm so excited I can't stand it.

5. I finally met Dr. Claw! He's basically exactly what I thought he'd be, just not nearly as big and frowny.