Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe Five
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13072979&mesg_id=13072979
13072979, The Five
Posted by BigJazz, Fri Sep-23-16 08:35 AM
(c) Fishgrease

Ronnie:

this morning i saw phonebooks sitting on the steps of several buildings. i'm talkin about the big ass yellow pages that got hundreds of pages and weigh a ton.

who the hell still uses phonebooks?

Bobby:

i find myself agreeing with every reaction i see to the bullshit that's going on.

people in the streets tearin up shit? hell yeah

you walking with your arms linked up chanting "we shall overcome"? hell yeah

you think bombarding your local politicians with calls and emails is the route to take? hell yeah

i damn sure ain't got the answers so i'm cool with whatever route people feel they gotta take.

Ricky:

it's been said that if people didn't spend money for a week, the impact would be huge.

i'm not sure how since those same people would probably stock up on the shit they need the day before and the go back to the store the day after the boycott.

that really makes a difference?

Mike:

i had both Adrian Peterson and Danny Woodhead on one of my fantasy teams. both are likely out for the season.

FML

Ralph:

i'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but i swear the free phones they give out in the hood come from the NSA so that they can hear who is doing what...

Bonus:

Johnny:

i need a new phone and i'm stuck on what to get. i wanted the note 7 but they blowin up. literally.

I ain't lyin. This shit i'm making up is true...