Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2723702

Subject: "Sports is treating this covid shit like a joke, Saban tests negative now..." Previous topic | Next topic
ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 11:37 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Sports is treating this covid shit like a joke, Saban tests negative now..."

and will be able to coach against GA.

Are these tests that unreliable?

Did the NBA have any “false positives” that they just didn’t announce?

We’ve had multiple NFL teams shut down and re-open.

MLB had major outbreaks with the Cardinals and Marlins at the start of the season then only a few cases here and there. Did they just wear their masks more?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Shit is ridiculous
Oct 17th 2020
CFB hypocrisy at its finest. If their opponent was Citadel then Saban
Oct 17th 2020
is there a more conservative sport than CFB?
Oct 17th 2020
The added element of not paying players makes it worse than the NFL
Oct 17th 2020
Because Bama and all these rural power programs might lose out to
Oct 17th 2020
      You think suddenly Harvard/Yale/Princeton are NYY/BOS/LAD?
Oct 17th 2020
      No but I could see D1 schools in P5 conferences in big media markets
Oct 17th 2020
           Yea, I was being a bit glib. USC/Texas/Rutgers* was clearly the play
Oct 19th 2020
      Bama and the other schools make a SHITLOAD of money every year
Oct 19th 2020
      Wait.. how do you figure this?
Oct 20th 2020
Used to see dudes on here bash the NFL but watch College
Oct 20th 2020
      Lol NFL referees don’t even know what a catch is
Oct 20th 2020
      they both suck as institutions pretty hard
Oct 20th 2020
      Jerry Sandusky, Joe Pa and Penn State deaded that in my eyes
Oct 20th 2020
SI swipe explaining Saban situation (link) 🤷🏾‍♂️
Oct 17th 2020
Saban is like his buddy Bill
Oct 17th 2020
I'm not certifying saban as a great human being
Oct 19th 2020
      I feel like Saban will do anything he can get away with win a football.....
Oct 19th 2020
           Yeah, that dude seems like he would sell his grandkid for a W
Oct 23rd 2020
Covid tests really aren't as reliable as you might think
Oct 19th 2020
it was less reported, but even in the nba bubble there were
Oct 23rd 2020
discussions are on the table about where the Raptors will play their hom...
Oct 23rd 2020
what are the plans right now?
Oct 23rd 2020
everything is up in the air right now...
Oct 23rd 2020
It will be interesting to see what the NHL does as well
Oct 23rd 2020
the World Series was weird last night, one of the Dodgers players...
Oct 28th 2020
Wisconsin cancels game vs. Nebraska after outbreak of COVID-19 cases
Oct 28th 2020
yeah after I heard Wisconsin was down to their 4th string QB...
Oct 28th 2020
the libs cancelled the game to influence the election
Oct 28th 2020
      I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
Oct 28th 2020
           your nutso paranoia ain't nothin new
Oct 28th 2020
                okayplayer. n/m
Oct 28th 2020
TB12...
Oct 29th 2020
not surprising
Oct 29th 2020
not at all, dude got caught a MAGA hat in his locker in New England...
Oct 29th 2020
agreed.
Oct 29th 2020
The we have to open up or else mental illness/suicide will overcome us
Oct 29th 2020
I want to give him partial credit for saying "Wear a mask/Wash your hand...
Oct 29th 2020
      I really thought hebwas being sarcastic about the mask and hand washing
Oct 29th 2020
SEC has 4 canceled games this so far
Nov 11th 2020
Positive again!
Nov 25th 2020
All these SEC teams got the Rona.
Nov 25th 2020
RE: All these SEC teams got the Rona.
Nov 26th 2020
it will probably be a "false" positive by game day
Nov 26th 2020
      I don’t think so, Auburn isn’t very good so he can sit this one out
Nov 26th 2020

Beezo
Charter member
27560 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 12:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Shit is ridiculous "
In response to Reply # 0

<---
Fuck a sig, my presence is enough.

calij81
Member since Jan 17th 2007
13929 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 12:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "CFB hypocrisy at its finest. If their opponent was Citadel then Saban "
In response to Reply # 0

Isn’t coaching today but because it is Georgia he magically had multiple negative test and can coach today.

CFB is worse than the NFL in terms of hypocrisy and bullshit.

Frank Longo
Member since Nov 18th 2003
86672 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 12:26 PM

3. "is there a more conservative sport than CFB?"
In response to Reply # 0

I mean, *maybe* the NFL?

My movies: http://russellhainline.com
My movie reviews: https://letterboxd.com/RussellHFilm/
My beer TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thebeertravelguide

pretentious username
Member since Jun 18th 2010
12493 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 01:43 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "The added element of not paying players makes it worse than the NFL"
In response to Reply # 3

>I mean, *maybe* the NFL?

Really it’s the adult fans who defend that system that make it worse. Obviously the NCAA has a stake in not paying them, but why the hell do the fans care?

calij81
13929 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 02:41 PM

5. "Because Bama and all these rural power programs might lose out to "
In response to Reply # 4

Schools located in larger markets that can pay these kids or offer more endorsements to all these 4/5 star recruits.

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15305 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 03:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "You think suddenly Harvard/Yale/Princeton are NYY/BOS/LAD?"
In response to Reply # 5

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

calij81
13929 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 03:48 PM

7. "No but I could see D1 schools in P5 conferences in big media markets"
In response to Reply # 6
Sat Oct-17-20 03:50 PM by calij81

Benefiting from something like this.

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15305 posts
Mon Oct-19-20 03:41 PM

12. "Yea, I was being a bit glib. USC/Texas/Rutgers* was clearly the play"
In response to Reply # 7
Mon Oct-19-20 03:41 PM by Nodima

It would be really interesting to see how schools like, say, Nebraska or Alabama with huge alethic budgets but relatively meager endowments compared to much larger university programs would compete. Like, I find it interesting that Alabama barely has Iowa beat in total funding.

*just one more for kicks

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

pretentious username
Member since Jun 18th 2010
12493 posts
Mon Oct-19-20 04:13 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
14. "Bama and the other schools make a SHITLOAD of money every year"
In response to Reply # 5

>Schools located in larger markets that can pay these kids or
>offer more endorsements to all these 4/5 star recruits.

A system of payment for the athletes probably benefits them more than anyone. Also I don’t think fans are thinking about it that deeply.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79616 posts
Tue Oct-20-20 08:08 AM

16. "Wait.. how do you figure this? "
In response to Reply # 5

They get paid a ton for bowl games.. the SEC makes crazy bank and damn every game used to be 80K fans.. in a rural community.

Bama isn’t losing out on shit.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Tue Oct-20-20 08:06 AM

15. "Used to see dudes on here bash the NFL but watch College"
In response to Reply # 3

Like it’s a better product or less shitty.

College doesn’t pay players and the coaches and communities are THEE worst..

but since the band plays it’s somehow better?

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

guru0509
Charter member
45358 posts
Tue Oct-20-20 09:44 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
17. "Lol NFL referees don’t even know what a catch is "
In response to Reply # 15
Tue Oct-20-20 09:46 AM by guru0509

And they finally started giving Black QBs more freedom w the playbook now after all these years of the same fucking pro style offenses w slow plodding white QBs with “high football iq” ..the nfl is catching up to the college game finally

It’s a far superior game , but like others have said .... the NCAA is just as bit as draconian as the NFL maybe even worse

>Like it’s a better product or less shitty.
>
>College doesn’t pay players and the coaches and communities
>are THEE worst..
>
>but since the band plays it’s somehow better?
>
>

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

will_5198
Charter member
63109 posts
Tue Oct-20-20 10:41 AM

18. "they both suck as institutions pretty hard"

I agree with your mysticism critique (people saying how college is so "pure")

NFL does steal all the good college ideas though (offense/defense)

although college steals from HS

--------

GOMEZ
Member since Feb 13th 2003
5614 posts
Tue Oct-20-20 11:03 AM

19. "Jerry Sandusky, Joe Pa and Penn State deaded that in my eyes"

you might prefer college football, but it's not better in any way shape or form.

The fact that Penn State even has a football program anymore really is laughable. They way huge segments of the college football community reacted was really enlightening, like 'oh these people really aint about shit but their tailgates, alumni events and marching bands'.

I wouldn't got so far as to say that the NFL is superior or has any moral high ground, but I also can't help but laugh at people who view college football as some sort of sacred institution.

In a generation of swine, the one-eyed pig is king.
-Hunter S. Thompson

dillinjah
Charter member
9029 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 03:51 PM

8. "SI swipe explaining Saban situation (link) 🤷🏾‍♂️"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.si.com/college/2020/10/17/nick-saban-covid-test-alabama-How a Texas A&M Soccer Player and a 9-Day-Old Policy Put Nick Saban Back on the Alabama Sideline

Last week, before Nick Saban ever tested positive, SEC leaders quietly voted to implement a key change in the conference's COVID-19 policy.

Oct 17, 2020

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — About a month ago, some 600 miles west of here, a Texas A&M soccer player registered positive for COVID-19 during a routine PCR test conducted by the SEC.

Convinced she did nothing to put herself at risk, the player sought her own test from the student health center on the College Station campus. The result returned negative. Over the next few days, the school tested the player three more times, producing all negative results.

The soccer player was cleared by the SEC office and then, days later on Oct. 3, the conference’s COVID task force drafted a new item to its 34-page medical guidance policy to address false positive tests. The new 151-word policy, titled “Considerations for Handling Asymptomatic PCR Positive Tests,” would allow an asymptomatic person who tested positive to return to activity if they test negative in three consecutive tests administered at least 24 hours apart from one another. The policy was approved through the league’s task force and was sent to the conference’s executive board.

Then, last Thursday, completely under the radar and without any fanfare or an announcement, league presidents and chancellors unanimously voted to implement the change.

Little did they know just how consequential it would be.

Nine days later, the game’s most successful active college head football coach, Alabama’s Nick Saban, has been cleared to stalk the sideline at what is thus far the sport’s biggest game, when the No. 2 Crimson Tide host No. 3 Georgia.

Gary Cosby Jr-USA TODAY Sports
He’s got the Aggies to thank for it.

“It’s interesting sitting here and watching it unfold,” Texas A&M athletic director Ross Bjork says in an interview with SI on Saturday. “The genesis was here at Texas A&M. If it benefits Coach Saban or another player, that’s why it was put in place.”

Without the soccer incident, without the hurried change to the policy and without a rushed test to a Mobile-based lab on Saturday morning, Saban wouldn’t be in such a position. He’d instead be quarantined for another several days over an initial positive test that, physicians say, was likely due to either a lab error, faulty equipment or, maybe most likely, incremental traces of viral matter that were at first detected but then had dissipated during subsequent testing.

“We will no doubt be discussing the Saban situation going forward,” says Jeff Dugas, Troy’s team doctor and an orthopedic surgeon in Birmingham who chairs the Sun Belt’s COVID-19 advisory panel. “Is this opening Pandora’s box a little bit so that anybody who tests positive, we’re going to retest and retest and retest?”

Saban’s positive test, taken Tuesday and announced Wednesday, sent waves through the college football pond, exacerbated by the timing—four days before one of the most anticipated games in the most powerful conference in the most bizarre season college football has seen in decades.

But the door for Saban’s return was always left ajar, rooted in that little-known, brand spanking new policy. In appearances he made both Wednesday and Thursday nights, he subtly hinted about a potential return.

There were other clues that something was abnormal with this case. A strict follower of COVID guidelines, always wearing a mask and keeping his distance, Saban’s test result stunned those close to him. His initial positive test was conducted not by the SEC’s laboratory but with a lab that Alabama contracted with for its own more enhanced testing protocol, even more stringent than the league’s three-times-a-week model.

He was then administered PCR tests on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings, this time each sent to one of the league’s own laboratories in Mobile. They all returned negative. The last one was transported to the lab around 7 a.m. Saturday for a three-and-a-half hour trip and was processed within 90 minutes—a quick but possible timeframe, doctors say. The result returned to Alabama officials in time for them to release a statement at 11:20 a.m.

And with that, Saban will coach Saturday night, using a policy that did not exist until last Thursday, five days before he tested positive.

It all goes back to College Station, Texas.

Without revealing the player’s name, Bjork explained that one of his soccer players tested positive on Sept. 20. Seven other players and staff members were deemed to have been close contacts, triggering a 14-day quarantine. The Aggies had to even postpone their next game against Auburn.

After the player registered four consecutive negative tests, Bjork and his staff brought the case to the league.

“There was no policy at that time to clear her unless there was a true lab error,” Bjork says. “We worked through the SEC to get it cleared as a lab error, and then we made a recommendation to the task force to review the policy and verify positive tests.

“Our deal was let’s use common sense and make sure we are accurate. If you’re testing this much, there’s bound to be falsities. If we had to be the case example to get it going, so be it,” he says. “As soon as the news happened Friday that it could have been a false positive, I texted our medical folks, ‘Hey, the policy could work!’”

In an interview earlier Saturday morning on SEC Network, commissioner Greg Sankey addressed how the league had seen a similar false positive last month.

“It’s happened in other sports before it’s actually happened in football,” Sankey said. “This just so happens to be one of the more prominent conferences and one of our more prominent programs at the center of the story.”

But still, more questions linger. What exactly is a false positive? How did Saban’s initial test, of the PCR variety, the gold standard in the industry, register positive?

Barring a lab error or faulty equipment, the most sensible explanation is that the test was actually accurate and that very small traces of viral matter were detected within Saban’s nasal cavity, says Geoffrey Baird, the interim chair of the department of laboratory medicine and pathology at the University of Washington who is an expert in COVID testing.

Saban’s viral load could have been so low that subsequent testing found no traces or not enough traces to register another positive.

“It could be he had a very mild case and was only detectable for a brief time,” Baird says. “He could have had a brief interaction with it, but he didn’t become symptomatic or problematic.”

However, there are many variables at play here. Testing is not all created equal. Laboratories process tests differently, and Saban’s initial positive was processed at a different lab than the other three. Methods of administering the test are different, too (was his initial testing method administered in the same way as his other three?). Different equipment is used, some more valued and respected than others. But, in this particular case, the most important variable is the viral threshold: How much virus does it take to trigger a positive?

Dugas explains.

“Say you’re looking for viral particles and there are one million in a sample,” Dugas says. “You put a drop of the sample on the swab and you’ve got the swab in the liquid and then it goes to the slide and into the machine.

“Maybe the machine picks up 20,000 of the viral particles because that’s what happens to be in that little portion of the sample. That might trigger a positive. But what if that 20,000 was 1,000?”

Laboratories have different thresholds on what registers a positive and what doesn’t. In fact, Baird says, a person with a small amount of viral matter can register a negative result.

As for false positives with PCR tests, they are rare without a lab error. Baird’s lab has conducted 900,000 tests and though he doesn’t have a specific number, he’s seen a false positive “only a few times.”

“At most, it’s 1-2%, but it’s probably quite a bit less,” he says. “It’s incredibly unlikely.”

The numbers, though, don’t necessarily take into account retesting every positive. “Very few people can afford or have the ability to get three subsequent tests,” he says.

In fact, many other college football conferences do not include such a policy as the SEC implemented last month—the one triggered by the A&M soccer player. Now in the spotlight, the policy may get scrutiny from some and praise from others.

But everyone agrees that “the Saban situation,” as Dugas says, will send more ripples through the college football landscape.

“It’s a weird time,” says Bjork. “It’s another example of the fluidity of all of this.”

will_5198
Charter member
63109 posts
Sat Oct-17-20 04:00 PM

9. "Saban is like his buddy Bill"
In response to Reply # 8

they know every single letter of the law and he was going to make sure he exhausted every possibility to coach today

--------

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Mon Oct-19-20 03:16 PM

10. "I'm not certifying saban as a great human being"
In response to Reply # 8

but I think that, more than other coaches I could name, he would 100% look at covid as something that could keep him from being on the sideline and take it serious as fuck to avoid catching it

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon Oct-19-20 03:26 PM

11. "I feel like Saban will do anything he can get away with win a football....."
In response to Reply # 10

game

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Fri Oct-23-20 03:26 PM

20. "Yeah, that dude seems like he would sell his grandkid for a W"
In response to Reply # 11

I mean.. dude walked out on Miami on some Cleveland Mayflower moving van shit in the middle of the night cause he couldn’t handle the L’s

GOMEZ
Member since Feb 13th 2003
5614 posts
Mon Oct-19-20 03:57 PM

13. "Covid tests really aren't as reliable as you might think"
In response to Reply # 0

>Are these tests that unreliable?

The wifey works in healthcare, and they're tested weekly. They've had a few false positives (thank goodness). The first positive is mostly like a sign to quarantine, take extra precautions and then do follow up testing.

F**k Nick Saban 100% - he's a college football coach at a successful program in the SEC. By definition he's a piece of shit, but without really knowing the specifics of his situation, it's not at all impossible that he had a false positive, especially if he wasn't showing any symptoms or anything.

In a generation of swine, the one-eyed pig is king.
-Hunter S. Thompson

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Fri Oct-23-20 03:49 PM

21. "it was less reported, but even in the nba bubble there were"
In response to Reply # 13

false positives / inconclusives

it happens a lot

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Fri Oct-23-20 04:11 PM

22. "discussions are on the table about where the Raptors will play their hom..."
In response to Reply # 0

games next season with current restrictions on travel between Canada and the US.

Louisville was somehow floated for a minute then was shot down for obvious reasons.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Fri Oct-23-20 04:26 PM

23. "what are the plans right now?"
In response to Reply # 22

i heard theyre are thinking of starting the season around christmas after all.

are they planning to go with no bubble? bubble only for playoffs?

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Fri Oct-23-20 04:45 PM

24. "everything is up in the air right now..."
In response to Reply # 23

>i heard theyre are thinking of starting the season around
>christmas after all.
>
>are they planning to go with no bubble? bubble only for
>playoffs?

At first they were saying MLK day, they want to get as many games as possible in NBA arenas with fans I think it’s a pipe dream

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Fri Oct-23-20 05:00 PM

25. "It will be interesting to see what the NHL does as well"
In response to Reply # 22

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Oct-28-20 08:51 AM

26. "the World Series was weird last night, one of the Dodgers players..."
In response to Reply # 0

Justin Turner was removed from the game after 7 innings dude to a positive covid test which leads to a lot of questions like when was he tested? When did they know the results? I assumed most of the pro sports leagues used the "fast" tests that allowed them to test and know the results before an event. Its weird to me that a player's positive test comes up during a game and he is pulled.

I believe Turner did return to the field later with a mask on temporarily then took it off to celebrate with his team and take pcs with the trophy. It was noticeable how almost all the players and coaches had masks fully on during the celebration, much different from most of the World Series it was like they had been directed to wear masks because of Turner's test.

It was also noticeable who didn't wear masks, the commissioner, the owner, and Clayton Kershaw and his wife with their infant child.

CherNic
Member since Aug 18th 2005
37156 posts
Wed Oct-28-20 11:46 AM

27. "Wisconsin cancels game vs. Nebraska after outbreak of COVID-19 cases"
In response to Reply # 0

aka everybody dumb and no one cares about these kids and this year is absolutely in fucking sane

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Oct-28-20 11:52 AM

28. "yeah after I heard Wisconsin was down to their 4th string QB..."
In response to Reply # 27

I figured something would happen

3xKrazy
Charter member
21584 posts
Wed Oct-28-20 12:32 PM

29. "the libs cancelled the game to influence the election "
In response to Reply # 27

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Oct-28-20 12:35 PM

30. "I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not."
In response to Reply # 29

3xKrazy
Charter member
21584 posts
Wed Oct-28-20 12:42 PM

31. "your nutso paranoia ain't nothin new"
In response to Reply # 30

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Oct-28-20 01:03 PM

32. "okayplayer. n/m"
In response to Reply # 31

Dstl1
Charter member
56232 posts
Thu Oct-29-20 06:38 AM

33. "TB12..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/BergeronNews/status/1321557632851812353?s=20

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Thu Oct-29-20 06:54 AM

34. "not surprising"
In response to Reply # 33

lewis hamilton was also posting some wonky shit on his IG stories at least a while ago

I don't go on IG so I don't know exactly what it was but it was some near-q anon stuff.

the "wellness" and vegetarian groups these athletes run in are inundated with misinformation, beyond the political and whatever

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Thu Oct-29-20 08:31 AM

36. "not at all, dude got caught a MAGA hat in his locker in New England..."
In response to Reply # 34

and he was having off-season workouts with the Bucs receivers when teams were supposed to be banned from activities but he's TB12 so he got away with it.

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Thu Oct-29-20 11:16 AM

37. "agreed."
In response to Reply # 34

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

3xKrazy
Charter member
21584 posts
Thu Oct-29-20 08:31 AM

35. "The we have to open up or else mental illness/suicide will overcome us"
Thu Oct-29-20 08:31 AM by 3xKrazy

Is a pretty standard play right now, sadly.

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44719 posts
Thu Oct-29-20 11:46 AM

38. "I want to give him partial credit for saying "Wear a mask/Wash your hand..."

But... nah.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Thu Oct-29-20 04:36 PM

39. "I really thought hebwas being sarcastic about the mask and hand washing"
In response to Reply # 38

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Nov-11-20 06:13 PM

40. "SEC has 4 canceled games this so far"
In response to Reply # 0

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85076 posts
Wed Nov-25-20 11:23 AM

41. "Positive again!"
In response to Reply # 0

they dont think its a false positive this time though
https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1331631760065564679

<--- Big Baller World Order

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Wed Nov-25-20 02:32 PM

42. "All these SEC teams got the Rona. "
In response to Reply # 41

Have you seem their stadiums these last few weeks?

It’s like 60 to 70% full.

The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Thu Nov-26-20 01:55 PM

45. "RE: All these SEC teams got the Rona. "
In response to Reply # 42

It's crazy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Thu Nov-26-20 08:44 AM

43. "it will probably be a "false" positive by game day"
In response to Reply # 41

calij81
13929 posts
Thu Nov-26-20 11:31 AM

44. "I don’t think so, Auburn isn’t very good so he can sit this one out"
In response to Reply # 43

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2723702 Previous topic | Next topic