Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthe World Series was weird last night, one of the Dodgers players...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2723702&mesg_id=2724517
2724517, the World Series was weird last night, one of the Dodgers players...
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed Oct-28-20 08:51 AM
Justin Turner was removed from the game after 7 innings dude to a positive covid test which leads to a lot of questions like when was he tested? When did they know the results? I assumed most of the pro sports leagues used the "fast" tests that allowed them to test and know the results before an event. Its weird to me that a player's positive test comes up during a game and he is pulled.

I believe Turner did return to the field later with a mask on temporarily then took it off to celebrate with his team and take pcs with the trophy. It was noticeable how almost all the players and coaches had masks fully on during the celebration, much different from most of the World Series it was like they had been directed to wear masks because of Turner's test.

It was also noticeable who didn't wear masks, the commissioner, the owner, and Clayton Kershaw and his wife with their infant child.