Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #74241

Subject: "Pulp Fiction...." Previous topic | Next topic
Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Tue May-13-08 10:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Pulp Fiction...."
Tue May-13-08 10:18 PM by Zin

I call it pulp fiction because spit then rewrote it in the same rhyme... on some Sorsazie (sp) i spit backwards to explain the slick vocab ....comes with a vocals too ..

When the clock ticks … my options …slick ..got rocks off on chicks …shot pop on dicks …check the keyed hotness … 999 volts of shock …flipped …evil genius with rhymes and stock …on my cocks tip … cockiest … mic grip … so if ya slob and spit … ((((get on the mic))) … with polished skills … robin will …the bob and kill … rocks tipped toes on chromed steel …like the second coming of kill bill … or lay …in instant replay ….. I ….stand … on … ya ….sword… play ….dodge … with … the …reflexes …of… ya … sansei … to …kill …fake … ass …batmans …at … will … so …. I … hope … you … came …. with … polished … skills …before you decide to get on the mic … spittin and slobbing … on ya grip … the cockiest …nukkas won’t put their money where there mouth is … while I stay to true …with skill … evilly sick with skills … hence the 666 flipped …hotness every key click … to sh** pop on you dicks … or chic’s abidex~spit … with slick options ….when my time comes to spit ….pulp fiction

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Pulp Fiction....
May 14th 2008
May 14th 2008
May 14th 2008
So Whatcha Sayin'?
May 15th 2008
TKO Bitches!!!
May 16th 2008
May 16th 2008
May 17th 2008
May 18th 2008

gsquared
Member since Oct 26th 2002
3647 posts
Wed May-14-08 02:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Pulp Fiction...."
In response to Reply # 0

very raw draft...peace

ASIEM
Charter member
4154 posts
Wed May-14-08 07:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: Pulp Fiction...."
In response to Reply # 0

yeh you gettin my attention i like the way you just let the rhymes intertwine and yet stand alone...

"keep pennin till the earth birth's your rightful seed then nurture it wit more ink..."
ASIEM
"Kuun fiyah Kuun" Quran
(Be and it is)
" A writer takes his pen to write the words again that all in love is fair" Stevie Wonder

www.myspace.com/asiem61

Lincoln Hawk
Member since Jul 14th 2005
729 posts
Wed May-14-08 10:34 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: Pulp Fiction...."
In response to Reply # 0

no question im 2nd guessin my weapons stance...recognition ignition correction advance...i plant roots and hang ten in parachutes...regroup tell my mans to pass the devils fruit...i scoop a shorty quickly blindly rewind me...thank you kindly...slyly maneuver my shooter a shot in a glass...crown pass royal i spoil eggs...grenade displayed true visions infra red missin...grippin a flask concealed within my cast...i break wind storms acsend upon me...softly i speak...i spoke softly upon me ascended storms where wind broke...eyes float across my cast which concealed my flask...i gripped tightly but missin infra red visions...so i displayed a grenade which was true to spoil eggs...and my pass was royal...a glass and some crown...slyly i shot the shooter maneuver rewind me now...blindly but quickly shorty was scooped...her fruit from the devil my mans passed regrouped...parachutes in ten i hang roots and planted them...advance correction ignition recognition...my stance with the weapon you guessin the 2nd question...no question its pulp fiction

"dude, the only thing i fear is your hair cut.. what is that a mop glued to your head? come on man... style up."-Bartek

all across ya forhead and cheek bones...i break facials and reconstruct beauty to ugly...im an artist mang...Lincoln Picasso Van Gogh

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Thu May-15-08 01:46 AM

4. "So Whatcha Sayin'?"
In response to Reply # 0

I gotta read this backwards? (Start from the end and go up to the front) -- *hmmmmmm*

I tried it -- It read aaiiight --

I hit a coupla bumps in a coupla spots -- but overall kool...

Reading from the beginning to the end was less bumpy.

*Nice Ride W/Shock Absorbers*

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

Knockout Kings
Member since May 14th 2008
5 posts
Fri May-16-08 04:06 PM

5. "TKO Bitches!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

"i Punch Dudes in the Body!!!"

"Fuck Yo' Shitty Ass Post!!!"

willi_dudat
Member since Jul 26th 2005
8272 posts
Fri May-16-08 04:27 PM

6. "RE: Pulp Fiction...."
In response to Reply # 0

*dux*

"It's the return of the gangsta, thanks ta..."

-du

HueyNewton
Member since Feb 27th 2005
1923 posts
Sat May-17-08 03:07 PM

7. "RE: Pulp Fiction...."
In response to Reply # 0

YA META-THREES GOT METAPHORS AND A FEW META5'S hmm . . YEAH!!

they showed us phYsically, we could reach infinitY, but mentally, through the century, we lost our identitY
-Rakim

ak_reborn
Member since Sep 24th 2005
1668 posts
Sun May-18-08 03:34 AM

8. "RE: Pulp Fiction...."
In response to Reply # 7

Intertwine and stand alone....yea..

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #74241 Previous topic | Next topic