Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectPulp Fiction....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=74241
74241, Pulp Fiction....
Posted by Zin, Tue May-13-08 10:15 PM
I call it pulp fiction because spit then rewrote it in the same rhyme... on some Sorsazie (sp) i spit backwards to explain the slick vocab ....comes with a vocals too ..

When the clock ticks … my options …slick ..got rocks off on chicks …shot pop on dicks …check the keyed hotness … 999 volts of shock …flipped …evil genius with rhymes and stock …on my cocks tip … cockiest … mic grip … so if ya slob and spit … ((((get on the mic))) … with polished skills … robin will …the bob and kill … rocks tipped toes on chromed steel …like the second coming of kill bill … or lay …in instant replay ….. I ….stand … on … ya ….sword… play ….dodge … with … the …reflexes …of… ya … sansei … to …kill …fake … ass …batmans …at … will … so …. I … hope … you … came …. with … polished … skills …before you decide to get on the mic … spittin and slobbing … on ya grip … the cockiest …nukkas won’t put their money where there mouth is … while I stay to true …with skill … evilly sick with skills … hence the 666 flipped …hotness every key click … to sh** pop on you dicks … or chic’s abidex~spit … with slick options ….when my time comes to spit ….pulp fiction
74244, RE: Pulp Fiction....
Posted by gsquared, Wed May-14-08 02:52 AM
very raw draft...peace
74247, RE: Pulp Fiction....
Posted by ASIEM, Wed May-14-08 07:39 AM
yeh you gettin my attention i like the way you just let the rhymes intertwine and yet stand alone...
74275, RE: Pulp Fiction....
Posted by Lincoln Hawk, Wed May-14-08 10:34 PM
no question im 2nd guessin my weapons stance...recognition ignition correction advance...i plant roots and hang ten in parachutes...regroup tell my mans to pass the devils fruit...i scoop a shorty quickly blindly rewind me...thank you kindly...slyly maneuver my shooter a shot in a glass...crown pass royal i spoil eggs...grenade displayed true visions infra red missin...grippin a flask concealed within my cast...i break wind storms acsend upon me...softly i speak...i spoke softly upon me ascended storms where wind broke...eyes float across my cast which concealed my flask...i gripped tightly but missin infra red visions...so i displayed a grenade which was true to spoil eggs...and my pass was royal...a glass and some crown...slyly i shot the shooter maneuver rewind me now...blindly but quickly shorty was scooped...her fruit from the devil my mans passed regrouped...parachutes in ten i hang roots and planted them...advance correction ignition recognition...my stance with the weapon you guessin the 2nd question...no question its pulp fiction
74283, So Whatcha Sayin'?
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Thu May-15-08 01:46 AM
I gotta read this backwards? (Start from the end and go up to the front) -- *hmmmmmm*

I tried it -- It read aaiiight -- :P

I hit a coupla bumps in a coupla spots -- but overall kool...

Reading from the beginning to the end was less bumpy.

*Nice Ride W/Shock Absorbers*

74346, TKO Bitches!!!
Posted by Knockout Kings, Fri May-16-08 04:06 PM
74347, RE: Pulp Fiction....
Posted by willi_dudat, Fri May-16-08 04:27 PM
*dux*
74377, RE: Pulp Fiction....
Posted by HueyNewton, Sat May-17-08 03:07 PM
YA META-THREES GOT METAPHORS AND A FEW META5'S hmm . . YEAH!!
74382, RE: Pulp Fiction....
Posted by ak_reborn, Sun May-18-08 03:34 AM

Intertwine and stand alone....yea..