Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #67410

Subject: "Extended Check Out !!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Tue Apr-17-07 02:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Extended Check Out !!!"

Yo waking up in he ER only to see you wilding out trying to get the nurse because I rolled over and knocked the EKG sticker off my chest is some crazy shit ….
Knowing we are born to die and really coming face to face with the reality of it are two different things…..
I’m laying here in this bed with these machines hooked to my chest and in my arm and on my fingers and the Xrays and the potions and the pills and the thoughts …the fight we had in the store about the shoes I brought you….how I didn’t speak to my son today …
or how my granny is gonna be mad if she has to bury me before I bury her …and how I still find it hard to tell my sister I lover her …. And I owe Sause tracks ….and need to tell him what to do with the jannts he got that know one suppose to hear… how er body at the party we had sat gonna remember me going to bed on them …. How Daryl D and Geno …Monty don’t know they are realer than my real brothers … how my nephew didn‘t get his shine before I died .. And how I didn’t tell Empro I see he been taking my advice and slowing down and the quality of his work has been effected …and I didn’t tell OOOOoooh!!!!!! What she knew last post!!! And to just let her know I‘m proud of her ….How funny the re was gonna be party’in at yukons house !!!!!(if you didn’t know now you do!!!!!) ….and to wish that cats frak well and to give him sound advice ….and I said damn! I got some shit left to do….I can’t roll right now …………

Ya DON'T HEAR ME THO....

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
we talked
Apr 17th 2007
da hell?
Apr 17th 2007
Hey man...
Apr 17th 2007
RE: Extended Check Out !!!
Apr 17th 2007
Apr 18th 2007
Apr 18th 2007
u had a laptop in the er? lol
Apr 18th 2007

Lincoln Hawk
Member since Jul 14th 2005
729 posts
Tue Apr-17-07 03:52 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "we talked"
In response to Reply # 0

like i said fam...breathe easy

"dude, the only thing i fear is your hair cut.. what is that a mop glued to your head? come on man... style up."-Bartek

all across ya forhead and cheek bones...i break facials and reconstruct beauty to ugly...im an artist mang...Lincoln Picasso Van Gogh

the_best_part
Member since Jan 13th 2005
1823 posts
Tue Apr-17-07 06:06 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "da hell?"
In response to Reply # 0

you okay? you better be.
you're right. you got plenty left to do. but yeah, im kinda at a loss for words...nah, i kinda have an explosion of words.

@asiaradiant

empro
Member since May 24th 2005
3975 posts
Tue Apr-17-07 06:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Hey man..."
In response to Reply # 0

I sure hope everything is okay with you zin.

I'll hit you on AIM

Peace man

And God bless

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Tue Apr-17-07 08:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "RE: Extended Check Out !!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Whatzamatta boo -- God give U a lil' pop ^Up^side da head? --

Don't worry! -- Prayers gone ^UP^ already -- You'll be aaaiiight -- *smiles*

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

ak_reborn
Member since Sep 24th 2005
1668 posts
Wed Apr-18-07 11:08 AM

5. "RE: Extended Check Out !!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Take a break,relax,you aight?

Intoxication, my voicebox rocks the nation
Sweet affiliation, the Doe Or Die situation - Az

ak_reborn
Member since Sep 24th 2005
1668 posts
Wed Apr-18-07 11:09 AM

6. "RE: Extended Check Out !!!"
In response to Reply # 4

You aight?
Take a break and relax man.

Intoxication, my voicebox rocks the nation
Sweet affiliation, the Doe Or Die situation - Az

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Wed Apr-18-07 04:47 PM

7. "u had a laptop in the er? lol"
In response to Reply # 0

lol seriously, that helps

anyway, what happened zin/ u must tell now

u aiight?

VOTE FOR ME!!!!! ITS A CONTEST!!!!!!STARTING APRIL 15TH 2007!!!!!!!!!www.loud.com/ezzssentialsoul

www.soundclick.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.myspace.com/ezzsentialsoulmusiq
www.myspace.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.webspawner.com/users/delicateaurasoul4/index.html

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #67410 Previous topic | Next topic