Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectExtended Check Out !!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=67410
67410, Extended Check Out !!!
Posted by Zin, Tue Apr-17-07 02:22 PM
Yo waking up in he ER only to see you wilding out trying to get the nurse because I rolled over and knocked the EKG sticker off my chest is some crazy shit ….
Knowing we are born to die and really coming face to face with the reality of it are two different things…..
I’m laying here in this bed with these machines hooked to my chest and in my arm and on my fingers and the Xrays and the potions and the pills and the thoughts …the fight we had in the store about the shoes I brought you….how I didn’t speak to my son today …
or how my granny is gonna be mad if she has to bury me before I bury her …and how I still find it hard to tell my sister I lover her …. And I owe Sause tracks ….and need to tell him what to do with the jannts he got that know one suppose to hear… how er body at the party we had sat gonna remember me going to bed on them …. How Daryl D and Geno …Monty don’t know they are realer than my real brothers … how my nephew didn‘t get his shine before I died .. And how I didn’t tell Empro I see he been taking my advice and slowing down and the quality of his work has been effected …and I didn’t tell OOOOoooh!!!!!! What she knew last post!!! And to just let her know I‘m proud of her ….How funny the re was gonna be party’in at yukons house !!!!!(if you didn’t know now you do!!!!!) ….and to wish that cats frak well and to give him sound advice ….and I said damn! I got some shit left to do….I can’t roll right now …………

Ya DON'T HEAR ME THO....
67418, we talked
Posted by Lincoln Hawk, Tue Apr-17-07 03:52 PM
like i said fam...breathe easy
67421, da hell?
Posted by the_best_part, Tue Apr-17-07 06:06 PM
you okay? you better be.
you're right. you got plenty left to do. but yeah, im kinda at a loss for words...nah, i kinda have an explosion of words.
67423, Hey man...
Posted by empro, Tue Apr-17-07 06:14 PM
I sure hope everything is okay with you zin.

I'll hit you on AIM

Peace man

And God bless
67430, RE: Extended Check Out !!!
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Tue Apr-17-07 08:19 PM
Whatzamatta boo -- God give U a lil' pop ^Up^side da head? -- :P

Don't worry! -- Prayers gone ^UP^ already -- You'll be aaaiiight -- *smiles*

67471, RE: Extended Check Out !!!
Posted by ak_reborn, Wed Apr-18-07 11:08 AM

Take a break,relax,you aight?
67472, RE: Extended Check Out !!!
Posted by ak_reborn, Wed Apr-18-07 11:09 AM

You aight?
Take a break and relax man.
67478, u had a laptop in the er? lol
Posted by Ezzsential, Wed Apr-18-07 04:47 PM
lol seriously, that helps

anyway, what happened zin/ u must tell now

u aiight?

VOTE FOR ME!!!!! ITS A CONTEST!!!!!!STARTING APRIL 15TH 2007!!!!!!!!!www.loud.com/ezzssentialsoul

www.soundclick.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.myspace.com/ezzsentialsoulmusiq
www.myspace.com/ezzsentialsoul
www.webspawner.com/users/delicateaurasoul4/index.html