Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13459544

Subject: "** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Wed May-04-22 02:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"

Zzzz

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
May 04th 2022
About?
May 04th 2022
exhausted
May 04th 2022
My kid is a champ. Just an absolute champ
May 04th 2022
The older I get, the loser I get with the facts of stories from back in ...
May 11th 2022
Been in the doghouse lately
May 11th 2022
As I bump into some of y’all in them social media streets,
May 11th 2022
How we feel about Rhi Rhi being ASAP b*tch?
May 11th 2022

Raina
Charter member
66771 posts
Wed May-04-22 09:20 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"
In response to Reply # 0

excited

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44831 posts
Wed May-04-22 09:34 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "About?"
In response to Reply # 1

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79560 posts
Wed May-04-22 10:06 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "exhausted"
In response to Reply # 0

wife is going thru it at work and will probably leave after this school year ends.

and she is coming home and venting and expressing her frustration nonstop.. and I’m tapping out.

I can’t even do the “wow, for realz, that’s crazy..”

I’m like Anthony Andersons character in Hustle and Flow eating dinner with his wife.

and somehow FB feels my pain and this Ryan Davis clip popped up and summed up my life right now

https://youtu.be/kM-8mT8u1Ss

on another note: Work is kicking my ass but I’m kicking back.. in a good way.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Wed May-04-22 01:10 PM

4. "My kid is a champ. Just an absolute champ"
In response to Reply # 0

We're going to try two weeks of track.
She's 4 and a half, lowest AAU age is 8, so we're going to two weeks of practice and then a practice meet
Yesterday she did two 400's and two 150's in addition to the 400 warm up lap
She whined and cried all the way through, but I told her if it was too hard she could stop
And she would not get off the track, period. She ended up crying because we had to leave "early'
I'm so proud of her.

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Wed May-11-22 01:13 PM

5. "The older I get, the loser I get with the facts of stories from back in ..."
In response to Reply # 0

I tell.

Not outright lies, just literary flourishes. If we fought two dudes, it was 4. If he was 5'10, he was 6'2.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79560 posts
Wed May-11-22 01:23 PM

6. "Been in the doghouse lately"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed May-11-22 01:27 PM by legsdiamond

aint my fault but its my fault

women say “be honest” but its a trap. I was just at my breaking point. I’m in a house with 3 women who all want my attention the moment I get home. 4 and 6 year olds have zero patience and the competition is fierce.

no matter what I’m not going to win.

Its time for me to find a Black male therapist

———

dude worked one day and quit and tried to burn the whole place down on the way out.

He was on some “fuck you, fuck, fuck you.. your cool, steez”

The tech who took him to lunch was like “the man told the boss every word I said and threw me under the bus, wtf”

all he said was he gets stressed at times and dude ran with it. and one thing I realized is tech dudes dont like to work for women.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Wed May-11-22 01:48 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "As I bump into some of y’all in them social media streets, "
In response to Reply # 0

I become very proud of having been a small part of this community.

Life been lifin’ and kicking me in the teeth. Son just turned 30. My babygirl is going through the shits right now. Kinda tough to deal with as her father.

Being in Miami last weekend to see Joe, Anthony Hamilton, and Maxwell perform was a blast. Prime Fish had some of the best food I’ve ever eaten in my life. The Tiki Bar at The Palms had the best mojitos I’ve ever drank. Anniversary coming in a few weeks. Thinking I might wanna go back for that three day weekend. Just wanna do nothing but relax. Like I said: Life been lifin!

Memorial Day
Juneteenth
4th of July

All three of em are coming soon. That’s just about the dopest 36-day period of the entire year.

Kinda excited about the Roots Picnic which is coming soon. It ain’t a Re but I hope y’all gonna be out there enjoying your middle-aged selves. The lineup looks pretty slick too. Just look for the silver-haired dude. Hope Philly treats us all well.

--- praying for peace, love, and power

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Wed May-11-22 05:15 PM

8. "How we feel about Rhi Rhi being ASAP b*tch?"
In response to Reply # 0

The video is dope. Visuals are incredible (okay song).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NzlbBmkM3E

But we were bugging out watching ASAP Rocky (who?) rhyming about his bitch and who he is talking about is the billionaire Rhianna?!?!?

Can't wrap my mind around it.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Lobby General Discussion topic #13459544 Previous topic | Next topic