Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13285404

Subject: "the weekly daily: Tuesday" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Sep-11-18 11:08 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the weekly daily: Tuesday"

I feel like we're scratching up tally marks on the cell walls... that's two now this week...
I think I'm nocturnal... left to my own devices I will pretty much reverse my schedule.. the problem with this is of course the job isn't so I'm forcing myself to go to bed and forcing myself to get up.
is no good.
oh well.
well it's Tuesday, get through this and we find ourselves about to hit the midway point and then after that the home stretch.. it's miles away but it doesn't feel as far as last weeks Tuesday did.. least not to me.
had some left over sauce from the weekend so did pasta again last night.. tonight doing the huevos rancheros.
man the thing is I can't wait to get home, into some PJ, crack a beer, make and eat that noise and then zone T~F out... see right now I think about how I'll crash early sleep more etc.. but it won't go down that way... every waking moment away from the office is so damn precious even when you don't do a damn thing with it.
.. man I miss the space and solitude I use to enjoy working from home... just the energy and life the commute steals from me alone is bad enough with out the stress of having to be cheek and jowl with all these folks... I should have been a hermit. I should have got a falcon.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I wanna revisit yesterday...
Sep 11th 2018
not me.. i wanna revisit Satyrday
Sep 11th 2018
      they were good conversationalist...
Sep 12th 2018
Got a Data Science webinar tonight
Sep 11th 2018
hmmm
Sep 11th 2018
ready for this KRS-one concert
Sep 11th 2018
enjoy the show
Sep 11th 2018
I saw him at Rock the Bells once
Sep 11th 2018
      it was the third time i saw him
Sep 12th 2018
           saw him in a tiny, packed club here probably 15 years ago.
Sep 12th 2018
           https://youtu.be/-PBDqDlc00E
Sep 12th 2018
                lol
Sep 12th 2018
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but
Sep 11th 2018
http://www.cartridgeclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/52197-Picard-fac...
Sep 12th 2018
lmao
Sep 12th 2018
lol
Sep 12th 2018
      not lookin' as good for yall though, Trin.
Sep 12th 2018
           We have a plan in place :-)
Sep 12th 2018
                ok cool
Sep 12th 2018

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Tue Sep-11-18 11:43 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I wanna revisit yesterday..."
In response to Reply # 0

I met two beautiful people at work. actually a couple folks but these two ladies I connected with the most. We exhanged numbers...

being outside the house has some benefits

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Sep-11-18 01:21 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "not me.. i wanna revisit Satyrday"
In response to Reply # 1

slept like a log.. ate like a hog.. had my day like every dog...

what's the story with these ladies you met and exchanged #s with?

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 10:09 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
12. "they were good conversationalist..."
In response to Reply # 3

the first. an older white lady, relocated here from NYC. Her an I talked about how things are so much different here. racism. It’s always good to talk with white folks that “get it”. Her husband owns a construction company. Perfect for my business... a connection was made.

the second. black woman about my age. she’s weird, in a good way tho. I liked that she was mindful to stop talking when I had customers.

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Tue Sep-11-18 12:30 PM

2. "Got a Data Science webinar tonight"
In response to Reply # 0

Tryna get my old ass in where I fit in 2018.

Trying not to mad at my homie who's supposed to be helping with this website that I put my money and my time into, and he hasnt done anything to help...smh.

Also looking for a reliable source pertaining to album release dates (any suggestions?)

Watching this has me itching to dj again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AahI0K_YGqA&t=1493s

Nothing major, just once a month would be good enough for me.
Got one of the biggest, most thoughtful compliments about my djing yesterday from a friend..that REALLY kicked it into overdrive, lol.

Other than that, 3 hours til this work day is over...

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

https://astackofwax.com/

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Sep-11-18 01:29 PM

4. "hmmm"
In response to Reply # 2

4.5 left to go here... sometimes I feel the west coast pain watching folks finish their day before me... but I guess I com rolling in around noon for those folks and complain about being tired etc... when they been at it for hours... bottom line.. we're all getting ripped off.

man I ought to know a reliable release date site but I don't... I follow a couple labels so I get the heads up sometimes on things but honestly usually I'm not right up on it like that waiting for things.. if I had problems finding things I want then I'd probably be trying to stay on top of that more but I can't dig a crate without finding something usually even if it's just for laughs... and truthfully every time i hit the store it's about what I have to put back down as much as what I find.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16412 posts
Tue Sep-11-18 05:18 PM

5. "ready for this KRS-one concert"
In response to Reply # 0

hoping it ends early so i can get decent sleep though lol

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Sep-11-18 05:53 PM

6. "enjoy the show"
In response to Reply # 5

got one to get to on Friday myself... k it's quitting time.. c you tomorrow.

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Tue Sep-11-18 06:35 PM

8. "I saw him at Rock the Bells once"
In response to Reply # 5

you know how MC's be like

'...ayo ayo...turn that beat up..'

'..turn my mic up just a little..'

That was the first time I ever heard a mufxcka really do it (I think his son was DJing)

he sounded real good.

clear

crisp.

BARS. enjoy the show.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

mista k5
16412 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 09:26 AM

9. "it was the third time i saw him"
In response to Reply # 8

seems to be better every time. he did spend a good 15 - 20 minutes of the show trying to get them to turn up his monitor. i guess the speaker blew out so they had to swap it out lol

i remember him telling them to turn it up last time i saw him too

definitely crisp, gets everyone hype. didnt realize how loud everything was until i got in my car and my ears settled lol

on a local tip i was happy at the turn out, it sold out and was packed wall to wall. kind of sucks cuz my friends forgot to buy tickets so when they showed up they couldnt get in lol. i wasnt sure if many people would go so it was good to see people show up.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 09:31 AM

10. "saw him in a tiny, packed club here probably 15 years ago."
In response to Reply # 9

one of the best shows i've ever been to. the energy was insane.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 10:04 AM

11. "https://youtu.be/-PBDqDlc00E"
In response to Reply # 9

https://youtu.be/-PBDqDlc00E

mista k5
16412 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 10:12 AM

14. "lol"
In response to Reply # 11

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Tue Sep-11-18 05:58 PM

7. "I know this is gonna sound crazy, but "
In response to Reply # 0

this storm may be saving me.....

from a five day work week.

They're talking about closing Thursday and Friday.

WON'T HE BREW IT!!

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 10:11 AM

13. "http://www.cartridgeclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/52197-Picard-fac..."
In response to Reply # 7

http://www.cartridgeclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/52197-Picard-facepalm-gif-ubif_zpsz5zxfmue.gif

be safe.

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 10:19 AM

16. "lmao"
In response to Reply # 13

it's not looking like it's gonna get that bad here. the storm seems to be headed more to the south. i'm sure we'll get some rain and potential bad weather, possibly be closed Friday if folks decide to be extra cautious and make the call early. folks in raleigh to charlotte probably need to be ready.

yep, now i'm a motha fuckin' weatherman.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 10:17 AM

15. "lol"
In response to Reply # 7

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 10:20 AM

17. "not lookin' as good for yall though, Trin. "
In response to Reply # 15

be safe.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 11:09 AM

18. "We have a plan in place :-)"
In response to Reply # 17

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Wed Sep-12-18 11:23 AM

19. "ok cool"
In response to Reply # 18

Lobby General Discussion topic #13285404 Previous topic | Next topic