Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthe weekly daily: Tuesday
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13285404&mesg_id=13285404
13285404, the weekly daily: Tuesday
Posted by PG, Tue Sep-11-18 11:08 AM
I feel like we're scratching up tally marks on the cell walls... that's two now this week...
I think I'm nocturnal... left to my own devices I will pretty much reverse my schedule.. the problem with this is of course the job isn't so I'm forcing myself to go to bed and forcing myself to get up.
is no good.
oh well.
well it's Tuesday, get through this and we find ourselves about to hit the midway point and then after that the home stretch.. it's miles away but it doesn't feel as far as last weeks Tuesday did.. least not to me.
had some left over sauce from the weekend so did pasta again last night.. tonight doing the huevos rancheros.
man the thing is I can't wait to get home, into some PJ, crack a beer, make and eat that noise and then zone T~F out... see right now I think about how I'll crash early sleep more etc.. but it won't go down that way... every waking moment away from the office is so damn precious even when you don't do a damn thing with it.
.. man I miss the space and solitude I use to enjoy working from home... just the energy and life the commute steals from me alone is bad enough with out the stress of having to be cheek and jowl with all these folks... I should have been a hermit. I should have got a falcon.