Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12896434

Subject: "What type of food do you eat on a regular basis?" Previous topic | Next topic
PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Tue Sep-15-15 02:23 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"What type of food do you eat on a regular basis?"
Tue Sep-15-15 02:24 PM by PimpTrickGangstaClik

Are you the type that eats out for every meal of the day? If you are, is it fast food or real restaurants?

Do you mostly eat prepared food/frozen stuff that you just microwave or toss in the oven?

Anybody cook every single day? If you do, are they elaborate meals or something very simple?

With your answer, also submit your current weight *poast bait*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i cook pretty much everyday...
Sep 15th 2015
RE: What type of food do you eat on a regular basis?
Sep 15th 2015
Lots of grilled chicken breasts. Trying to live the bodybuilding lifesty...
Sep 15th 2015
^^^^verbatim......and currently 6/224
Sep 15th 2015
I wish I were better at cooking.
Sep 15th 2015
Mostly prepare my own. Basic though
Sep 15th 2015
As a black dude: mostly Viet/vegan/Laos
Sep 16th 2015
Sep 16th 2015
on average i eat two meals in a day
Sep 16th 2015
Get on the greens...I eat like 2 cups of raw broccoli a day
Sep 16th 2015
all i eat is potato chips with ketchup.
Sep 16th 2015
I eat take out like 90% of the time. I hate myself for it.
Sep 16th 2015
i eat a lot of fruit
Sep 16th 2015
Sep 16th 2015

ndibs
Member since Aug 06th 2012
12715 posts
Tue Sep-15-15 02:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i cook pretty much everyday..."
In response to Reply # 0

or eat something i've cooked like soup or chili. my go to breakfast is eggs (in a fritatta, omelet, over easy or on an english muffin). my go to quick easy dinner is fish and rice and some kind of green vegetable. go to snack is a berry smoothie. i usually have some kind of homemade dessert in this house too. Cookies, pie, scones, baked donuts etc, usually sugar free or low sugar. sunday i might cook something special like i made a shrimp risotto.

i'm 5'9 134-139lbs.

ambient1
Member since May 23rd 2007
41077 posts
Tue Sep-15-15 02:35 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: What type of food do you eat on a regular basis?"
In response to Reply # 0

Are you the type that eats out for every meal of the day? unfortunately I'd say @ 75% of the day/week

If you are, is it fast food or real restaurants?

mainly carryout food....sometimes fast or real restaurants

Do you mostly eat prepared food/frozen stuff that you just microwave or toss in the oven?

not sure how to answer this...food at home...no not really too much processed stuff...frozen meats n veggies yeah

w/carryout food is what it is

Anybody cook every single day?

If you do, are they elaborate meals or something very simple?

I'm about 250ish ....built like Tebow after he stops workin out for a few months

=======================================
Coolin...

Lach
Charter member
44326 posts
Tue Sep-15-15 02:37 PM

3. "Lots of grilled chicken breasts. Trying to live the bodybuilding lifesty..."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Sep-15-15 02:37 PM by Lach

I eat lots of chicken breasts, lean ground turkey, romane salad, steamed veggies, fruits. I cook 90% of the time. But on a Friday or Saturday I might cut loose with something I crave like pizza, hot wings, sub.

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Tue Sep-15-15 02:46 PM

6. "^^^^verbatim......and currently 6/224"
In response to Reply # 3

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Hitokiri
Charter member
22108 posts
Tue Sep-15-15 02:40 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "I wish I were better at cooking."
In response to Reply # 0

Not that I'm a terrible cook. I can follow a recipe, and there's things I can make without one. But, what I mean is that I don't have the patience (or something) for cooking often. I get hungry, I want to eat, not cook. That gives way to lots of sandwiches and the like... and also a ton of eating out.

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

Wonderl33t
Member since Jul 11th 2002
21405 posts
Tue Sep-15-15 02:43 PM

5. "Mostly prepare my own. Basic though"
In response to Reply # 0

Breakfast will be precooked turkey sausage, then either cold cereal, oatmeal, or a bagel. Sandwich for lunch (sometimes takeout, sometimes make my own). Meat and veggies for dinner. Fruits and veggies throughout the day. It's usually around 2000 cals and lots of protein. Protein shake in the morning, typically. I have been lifting a lot of weights lately. I'm 6'2" 202 lbs.

>Are you the type that eats out for every meal of the day? If
>you are, is it fast food or real restaurants?
>
>Do you mostly eat prepared food/frozen stuff that you just
>microwave or toss in the oven?
>
>Anybody cook every single day? If you do, are they elaborate
>meals or something very simple?
>
>With your answer, also submit your current weight *poast
>bait*

soken
Member since Aug 31st 2009
763 posts
Wed Sep-16-15 09:21 AM

7. "As a black dude: mostly Viet/vegan/Laos"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Sep-16-15 09:22 AM by soken

I try to cook most of the time

we keep it moving,

Stringer Bell
Member since Mar 15th 2004
3175 posts
Wed Sep-16-15 11:52 AM

8. "RE: What type of food do you eat on a regular basis?"
In response to Reply # 0

I usually cook a big batch of food on the weekend to bring to work for lunch, and then usually I'll cook one more time during the week where I make enough to bring a few lunches to work with it. I try to only go out to lunch once a week tops, for financial reasons. And I'll cook dinner and maybe eat out once for dinner during the week as well. On the weekend I probably eat out twice on average.

For breakfast I have a green smoothie everyday. Spinach, kale (or dandelion greens), celery, cucumber, parsley, frozen apple, frozen banana, frozen blueberries, ginger, flax seeds, chia seeds and unflavored whey protein, made with a Vitamix blender (worth its weight in gold).

What kills the healthiness of my diets is caving into the snacking temptation, especially if I work late. I try to have healthy snacks (nuts, both raw and roasted, fresh coconut, fruit) on hand but the offic vending machine often breaks my resolve. But lately I've been cycling on an off of a modified Whole 30 diet (my version is: no alcohol, no sugar, no flour, and minimal vegetable oil and processed foods), so when I'm on that I'm pretty good. Just came back from vacation so trying to get back on it now.

5'11', 200 pounds.

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Wed Sep-16-15 12:09 PM

9. "on average i eat two meals in a day"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Sep-16-15 12:11 PM by ConcreteCharlie

i try to have both at home but it's usually it's one home and one out.

if i eat out it's usually a real restaurant but sometimes there is no time for that.

if i cook at home or go to a legit place, it's always seafood. salmon, snapper, swordfish, lots of prawns, lobster when it's good/fair-priced, etc. if i eat at some schwaggy place usually fried chicken or maybe a burger or steak sandwich if the place isn't *total* fast food.

i eat a good number of fresh fruits also. not much in the way of veggies, roasted red peppers or eggplant but almost nothing raw or green. i know, i know.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Wonderl33t
Member since Jul 11th 2002
21405 posts
Wed Sep-16-15 12:23 PM

11. "Get on the greens...I eat like 2 cups of raw broccoli a day"
In response to Reply # 9

The key is to eat it when you're hungry. After the first crown or two, they go down pretty easily. I'll be clicking away at the computer here at work and before I know it, it's all down the hatch.

But I do blow up the bathroom a few times per week, so this is a better strategy if you live by yourself like I do.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Wed Sep-16-15 12:17 PM

10. "all i eat is potato chips with ketchup."
In response to Reply # 0

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49430 posts
Wed Sep-16-15 12:24 PM

12. "I eat take out like 90% of the time. I hate myself for it. "
In response to Reply # 0

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

Movies I need y'all bastids to see so we can discuss:

Five Star - https://goo.gl/jBHbVv
Appropriate Behavior - http://goo.gl/isCzTM
Ma

luminous
Charter member
12475 posts
Wed Sep-16-15 12:26 PM

13. "i eat a lot of fruit"
In response to Reply # 0

--
Sometimes you have to look reality in the face and say 'No!'
-Ben (Reaper)

If you need any help, don't. Hesitate to ask.

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Wed Sep-16-15 12:36 PM

14. "RE: What type of food do you eat on a regular basis?"
In response to Reply # 0

regular for me is one of two things. when i'm sick and when i'm feeling good.

when i'm feeling good, it's like this:

i eat out for about 2 lunches and 3 dinners a week. i'm doing salads & veggie based meals. once in a while i'll do buffalo wings & bar food.

when preparing my food, i throw stuff on my grill or I prefer it steamed or roasted. mostly fresh food but to be practical, i catch frozen stuff on sale and stock up on it. it's convenient.

my weight is around 230 when i'm living like that. that's ideal for me.

when i'm sick, it's alot different:

i eat out for about 4 lunches and 4 dinners a week. i'm eating sandwiches & bar food.

food at home is frozen or canned & processed. and i'm drinking some type of likka at least 5 days a week.

when i'm sick and i'm not living right, my weight shoots up to where it is now which is around 245.

I'm tryna be better off, not better than...

Lobby General Discussion topic #12896434 Previous topic | Next topic