Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2342329

Subject: "That was extremely high level, A class combat right there." Previous topic | Next topic
thebadnegro
Member since Nov 13th 2006
4028 posts
Fri Jun-27-14 02:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
12. "That was extremely high level, A class combat right there."
In response to In response to 11

the difference was Lomachenko's (i'll figure out how to spell his name right soon enough)superior power and-- by my amateur, never-been-in-the-ring-before opinion-- some of the best footwork i've ever seen. the dude is a surgeon. can catch u with debilitating head-body/body-head combinations from all angles and with authority!

other than his previous level of opposition, nothing to be ashamed of for GRJ, who is a HELL of a boxer and fighter. he just doesn't have the power or the experience to deal with a master boxer like Loma.

...and nobody talkin bout how that 1 L on his record has a HUGE asterisk next to it. Salido weighed in like 6 pounds over the 126 limit, and with no "rehydration clause" he came in fight night weighing in the 140s. Lomachenko made no complaints or demands at the weigh in. he just wanted to fight, and he fought like a champ and rocked the shit outta Salido several times in the late rounds but couldn't finish him off. Salido had a 10+ pound weight advantage (these' featherweights we talkin about), and didn't even come close to having to drain/dehydrate himself to make weight.

so yeah, i got Lomachenko KOing Donaire and whuppin anybody else at 126. Loma/Rigo (who said he is moving up to '26 after his next fight) would be a superfight!

i BET Nonito stay away from him. and probably Rigo too. i'm off the Flash bandwagon. he don't wannit no more. hasn't trained right for the last couple years now. he's not elite to me no more... but he still got big time power and a decent chin.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

No post on Gary Russell Jr. getting beat down by Lomachenko? [View all] , Vex_id, Mon Jun-23-14 09:07 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Jim Grey basically called out Garys whole team about his lack of resume
Jun 23rd 2014
RE: No post on Gary Russell Jr. getting beat down by Lomachenko?
Jun 23rd 2014
That was gully. He straight outboxed him too...that's what's crazy
Jun 23rd 2014
my mans T.farmer helped Loma get ready for this fight
Jun 23rd 2014
Vasyl Lomachenko is on my radar as of Saturday...
Jun 23rd 2014
Such a one sided affair isnt complete without the 114-114 scorecard
Jun 24th 2014
      lol
Jun 24th 2014
      That shit was horrible and that judge should be shot
Jun 24th 2014
      lol yea even GRJ was shocked at that.
Jun 25th 2014
Loma needs to go after that Orlando Salido rematch...
Jun 24th 2014
I don't think it was a huge step back for GR jr. at all.
Jun 26th 2014

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2342329 Previous topic | Next topic