Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2687113

Subject: "Anthony Davis is my man 100 grand. But he handled this poorly." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Thu Feb-07-19 04:37 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Anthony Davis is my man 100 grand. But he handled this poorly."

It’s not as bad as the Kawhi situation in my eyes, because AD wants to play.

But he should’ve done better.

And no, you can’t blame only Rich Paul or Lebron, because Anthony chose his agent.

Yes, it’s his free will to go and play for another team. I fully support that. I’m also believe the Pels made some poor front office decisions. As well as some risky ones to make AD happy. So they’re not completely at fault.

I also believe he’s a great teammate and he means well. His intentions should not be questioned.

But I do think he went about it the wrong way.

It can be “your time” to go, when it’s your time and you’re a Free Agent. It’s not your time, because you or your camp says so.

Now he has to live with this shitshow for however long it takes.

And that sucks.

I know the Pels have really great fans. And they don’t deserve this. And AD thought it’d be easy, because people probably overplayed their hands.

He has to be smarter about this shit. Other players will try to use you and dangle whatever carrot in front of your face to improve their own legacies.

AD will be great wherever he plays. That’s without question. And he will play hard wherever as well. But if you’re tired of losing, buck up. Bring the dogs to you. And ball out. He also need to make sure he goes to an organization that gives him input. He’s great enough for that type of respect. And that’s where I feel the Pels fucked up.

I’m not sure he’s ready for the type of scrutiny it’s going to put him under.

And again I don’t care if he plays for the Lakers, Knicks, Kings, Hoop it Up with The King & Duck at the beach. That’s my dude.

<---https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DL9AVTQ

Printer-friendly copy

Anthony Davis is my man 100 grand. But he handled this poorly. [View all] , TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Feb-07-19 04:37 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Huge cosign
Feb 07th 2019
I agree.
Feb 07th 2019
Ultimately he'll be fine, but this was a bad look
Feb 07th 2019
I dont get it
Feb 07th 2019
RE: I dont get it
Feb 07th 2019
Requesting the trade ***right*** before the deadline was the bad look
Feb 07th 2019
SHOULD'VE HANDLED IT BETTER
Feb 07th 2019
IMO...it just shouldn't have been made public
Feb 07th 2019
Pretty much. You can’t make a public announcement...
Feb 07th 2019

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2687113 Previous topic | Next topic