Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2653191

Subject: "Kinda think Mayfield was best QB for current Browns" Previous topic | Next topic
COOLEHMAGAZINE
Member since May 22nd 2007
5563 posts
Fri Apr-27-18 10:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Kinda think Mayfield was best QB for current Browns"

And I don't like the guy, but having watching him play last year and looked at some tape, read the conversations out there…

He is ultra competitive…never shrank from the moment. Can battle against adversity, survive a messy pocket, motivate teammates.

You gonna need all that in CLE.

Additionally, although he played in a spread…I was surprised to see how his high completion % was not simply the result tunnel screens and 3 yards catch and runs. He actually threw the ball downfield more and more accurately than his competition. He doesn't have a cannon or anything but you need a guy who is ready and willing to go down the field, and who can actually complete those passes at a decent clip.

Darnold- The turnovers, the lack of polish, didn't really lead anyone anywhere. Could be good but I think a bigger risk for a team like Cleveland. They can't afford a guy to go out there and turn the ball over a bunch because morale will take a nosedive. Also, his head looks like a block of cheese…iono, he looks dumb.

Rosen- Could be the best in the draft if he lands on the right team but he needs a clean pocket and a coach he vibes with. Durability concerns on top of that. Now, how often you gonna see a clean pocket in CLE, especially with JT gone.

Allen- HAHAHAHA

Jackson- Too much risk, and their picks were too high. They could not afford to get cute with this one.

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos

http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Kinda think Mayfield was best QB for current Browns [View all] , COOLEHMAGAZINE, Fri Apr-27-18 10:19 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I didn't like their pick at #4, especially since they could of traded th...
Apr 27th 2018
RE: I didn't like their pick at #4, especially since they could of trade...
Apr 27th 2018
This was a cute pick if anything.
Apr 27th 2018
RE: This was a cute pick if anything.
Apr 27th 2018
ultra competitive is such a code phrase
Apr 27th 2018
RE: ultra competitive is such a code phrase
Apr 27th 2018
The mistake by the lake
Apr 27th 2018
I get flashbacks to Tim Tebow watching him play