Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2249485

Subject: "Ball security and play calling" Previous topic | Next topic
Rolo_Tomasi
Member since Jan 29th 2004
1140 posts
Mon Oct-21-13 06:56 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Ball security and play calling"
In response to In response to 0

He has more than one fumble this season and if you can't keep the ball then Coach Belicheck is going to sit your ass down.

I do agree that Ridley is the best available back for the Patriots. It will be interesting once Vereen is back healthy as he should take a lot of Boldin's snaps as they are both pass catching RBs. Ideally Vereen and Ridley will share the load.

Ridley definitely runs the hardest and is a very good running back but he does fumble. Patriots have always been about running back by committee because they don't want to take the ball out of Brady's hands.

However, i think one issue which needs more discussion is New England's poor play calling over the past couple of years and all down to McDaniels and Belicheck seems to have a blind spot for McDaniels and many fans worry that McDaniels is going to become HC when Belicheck decides its time to retire.

I think the Patriots will have a very tough time winning another Superbowl with McDaniels calling the offence.

The defence was finally coming together and now Wilfork and Mayo are on IR and Talib has another injury.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Patriots fans: Rap to me about why you don't give Ridley the ball [View all] , Deebot, Mon Oct-21-13 01:40 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2249485 Previous topic | Next topic