Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2249485

Subject: "Patriots fans: Rap to me about why you don't give Ridley the ball" Previous topic | Next topic
Deebot
Member since Oct 21st 2004
26762 posts
Mon Oct-21-13 01:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Patriots fans: Rap to me about why you don't give Ridley the ball"
Mon Oct-21-13 01:43 AM by Deebot

This post is only 20% fantasy football inspired....I'm doing just fine without him but I'm genuinely puzzled. Dude was practically benched for like 2 or 3 straight games for giving up a single fumble. Gets dinged up, comes back with a vengeance and defecates on the Saints in a huge game proving that he's your best back, and yet even with all your injuries he only gets 10-15 total touches every game? They start the Jets game with some damn Boldin? I'm actually a fan of this kid and I think he's getting a raw deal. Does he have personality issues? He seemed to be very respectful, hard-working and well-spoken in interviews after the Saints game.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Patriots fans: Rap to me about why you don't give Ridley the ball [View all] , Deebot, Mon Oct-21-13 01:40 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Ball security and play calling
Oct 21st 2013

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2249485 Previous topic | Next topic