Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #88445

Subject: "Letter tu the accuser: fbi a.k.a. dragontootie" Previous topic | Next topic
Babynoon
Member since Dec 27th 2004
2222 posts
Fri Apr-22-11 05:50 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Letter tu the accuser: fbi a.k.a. dragontootie"

Basically my dear love cup' I want to say what ever you accused me of or whatever or say about me to your entourage here in poem world fine think whatever' I don't care about accusations and laugh at any slander on the
poets club'

you know that the end is near and honestly we are fooling ourselves'

you wrote me that you have a ten yr old daughter and a wife' I did not slander you

so as my proof you are hiding something or covering up who you truly are' fbi agent trying to play along and trying tu get me to meet you a local bar' throw me in a trunk and use me as a slave trade or some shyt'

listen whatever you've been plotting' I have a peaceful life and is very happy, do not let hat I write decieve you

trust me I'm just here to have quality time and f with ppl that f with me that's it' so
whatever it is that bothers you about me' let it.

I'm not in love'or falling for you' a psychotic fbi skeemer, so no worries

tell you entourage or staff to lean back' I'm so at peace without your negativity' really and si, I sleep real good at night regardless of what you say or think about me'

now lets get married.haha psshhh loosen up little man.dwarfs with an angry grill scares no one. I'm not scurred (dancin) ahhaa. come shut me up.

(This account is inactive or no longer exists by user or moderators)

:hacked or spammed entry, do not responsed or send messages to this
account:: suspicious account or virus

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Letter tu the accuser: fbi a.k.a. dragontootie [View all] , Babynoon, Fri Apr-22-11 05:50 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Letter tu the accuser: fbi a.k.a. dragontootie
Apr 23rd 2011
Stalking: oxygen
Apr 23rd 2011
      RE
Apr 23rd 2011
           RE: RE: RE:RE:RE: Golefigure
Apr 23rd 2011
           on the reele te'
Apr 23rd 2011

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #88445 Previous topic | Next topic