Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #79114

Subject: "I Took the Night" Previous topic | Next topic
empro
Member since May 24th 2005
3975 posts
Sat Mar-28-09 02:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I Took the Night"
Sat Mar-28-09 03:04 AM by empro

One, two, 4, three...Who else could it be? None other E comin in cloudy on your sunny day's forecast...Suited & booted up, plus gloves come included along with 3 black mags & a black mask, locked & loaded ready to blast/ Rebel rep black lad comin through with that old school flavor that's simply astoundin' but soundin brand new/ The pulse of the party keepin pretty eye's hearts poundin...In between the beats lies a couple of ill lines dropped by yours truly...And they always generate dolla signs...Find me up in between La Brea & Wilshire, yea, I be on them streets/ Soon after in between them sheets with a couple of freaks...

The pen leaks hellfire-shuttin down plans you had to conspire-blame it on the wire...

Tap

Check the illustrious sultan of rap/ Huffin so much it would make a lung collapse...And we aint gotta roll wit a strap...You better beware when shots get lodged...It ain't no mirage...You seen my face on the news, my picture on the flyer...I took the night/
So DUCK before the words give ya body a deep tissue massage & I make you feel what "Getting Closer to God" feels like
What else is better than this?
Empro v-i, aka 'Kris' is takin you to bliss!
Word nirvana...Gettin up on the mic straight rippin it ^ like a pirana ...then puttin it together like a collage.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I Took the Night [View all] , empro, Sat Mar-28-09 02:47 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: I Took the Night
Mar 29th 2009
Mar 29th 2009
Mar 29th 2009
Mar 29th 2009