Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectI Took the Night
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=79114
79114, I Took the Night
Posted by empro, Sat Mar-28-09 02:47 AM
One, two, 4, three...Who else could it be? None other E comin in cloudy on your sunny day's forecast...Suited & booted up, plus gloves come included along with 3 black mags & a black mask, locked & loaded ready to blast/ Rebel rep black lad comin through with that old school flavor that's simply astoundin' but soundin brand new/ The pulse of the party keepin pretty eye's hearts poundin...In between the beats lies a couple of ill lines dropped by yours truly...And they always generate dolla signs...Find me up in between La Brea & Wilshire, yea, I be on them streets/ Soon after in between them sheets with a couple of freaks...

The pen leaks hellfire-shuttin down plans you had to conspire-blame it on the wire...

Tap

Check the illustrious sultan of rap/ Huffin so much it would make a lung collapse...And we aint gotta roll wit a strap...You better beware when shots get lodged...It ain't no mirage...You seen my face on the news, my picture on the flyer...I took the night/
So DUCK before the words give ya body a deep tissue massage & I make you feel what "Getting Closer to God" feels like
What else is better than this?
Empro v-i, aka 'Kris' is takin you to bliss!
Word nirvana...Gettin up on the mic straight rippin it ^ like a pirana ...then puttin it together like a collage.
79123, RE: I Took the Night
Posted by gsquared, Sun Mar-29-09 03:14 AM
I ain't sayin' I'm right, but the flow is tight, rhymes tight, feel tight...lyrical content, iffy...but if that's how you feel and what you rep then props to it...

"I'm stalling in flight
Hovering over horizons
Waiting for night"

"My turn to speak in tongues"
--Photosynthesis

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm
79129, RE: I Took the Night
Posted by empro, Sun Mar-29-09 06:46 AM
Thanks for the words fam. I'm glad it was somethin you could feel

Stay ^!
79130, RE: I Took the Night
Posted by ak_reborn, Sun Mar-29-09 09:53 AM

Damn E, sounds similar to sumfin ive written.
79143, RE: I Took the Night
Posted by empro, Sun Mar-29-09 03:43 PM
>
>Damn E, sounds similar to sumfin ive written.

Oh word? Then I guess it really must be true what they say..Great minds thinnk alike! lol
79148, RE: I Took the Night
Posted by ak_reborn, Sun Mar-29-09 05:59 PM

Haha you know how it is.
79151, Oh Really?
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Sun Mar-29-09 10:20 PM
>So DUCK before the words give ya body a deep tissue massage
>& I make you feel what "Getting Closer to God" feels like
>What else is better than this?
>Empro v-i, aka 'Kris' is takin you to bliss!

Youze a hottt mess! -- :P

79156, RE: Oh Really?
Posted by empro, Sun Mar-29-09 11:22 PM
haha

you know, you know...

;-)