Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #71786

Subject: "RE: jayech... new beats for critique" Previous topic | Next topic
Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Tue Dec-25-07 10:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "RE: jayech... new beats for critique"
In response to In response to 0

I’ma be honest with you dude … these jaunts need some work …
You don’t want to run the same loop over and over again … it helps if you taken any kinda for music course been in band … chorus etc… what youn need are variations of the beat an introo the main beat the hook and a bridge … instead of letting the same thing ride thru the whole track and if you gonna have the talking in the beat save that for the hook … or the bridge not when a cat suppose to be rhyming … you know I actually listened to the full selection of beats the first time you posted them but because I don’t come here as often I I used to never got around to actually replying … and be cause I have a rep for shitting on cats I was reluctant to reply … but I think you can do something with what you got going on here man it just takes a lil more time …. And if you want my feed back on anything else man just hit me in the inbox I get it when I come in …. peace

by the way ... this was my first beat ... with me ryhmin and the best part's cameo http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=4605269&q=hi

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

jayech... new beats for critique [View all] , jhall104, Tue Dec-25-07 05:24 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: jayech... new beats for critique
Dec 25th 2007

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #71786 Previous topic | Next topic