Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #69773

Subject: "22 and tired of living" Previous topic | Next topic
poeticorgasms
Member since Apr 06th 2005
97 posts
Mon Jul-30-07 06:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"22 and tired of living"

22 and tired of livin, tired of breathing...
Fuck it I am leave this earth to live somewhere where the stars can bask in my presence. I slap my self thinking I should have learned this lesson a long time ago. I hope he fucks me when he gets back. Poetry drips from my lips and My body jerks. My fuller lips smirk thinking.

Damn. I am 22 and tired of livin. Tired of being fucked in the ass by life, by a long pseudo dildo. I am takin it like a pro I am used to fuckin... So damn use to trickin myself out... I wake up soul smear all of the cover stiky and wet.... I sweat blood.... Tired of livin.... and givin life to words and life to relationships that are bound to die...

Wishin away the years and tears that I wasted breathing this toxic air.
I tie and bound love and lock it in the dungeon of mind... I go to the cage and curse it trying to forget. Try not let it get me agian and then I get lost in her eyes..... Entranced... Intoxicated.... And before I know it I am lost again...Falling agian. and hurts so badly worse than the first time.... I try to unwind with nose candy.... but just that quickly I am gone...

When the pen hits the paper, I ink !

I am a Glutton on America filling myself with worthless things.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

22 and tired of living [View all] , poeticorgasms, Mon Jul-30-07 06:57 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: 22 and tired of living
Jul 30th 2007
Jul 31st 2007
wow.... this is real talk...
Jul 30th 2007
Jul 31st 2007

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #69773 Previous topic | Next topic