Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subject22 and tired of living
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=69773
69773, 22 and tired of living
Posted by poeticorgasms, Mon Jul-30-07 06:57 PM
22 and tired of livin, tired of breathing...
Fuck it I am leave this earth to live somewhere where the stars can bask in my presence. I slap my self thinking I should have learned this lesson a long time ago. I hope he fucks me when he gets back. Poetry drips from my lips and My body jerks. My fuller lips smirk thinking.

Damn. I am 22 and tired of livin. Tired of being fucked in the ass by life, by a long pseudo dildo. I am takin it like a pro I am used to fuckin... So damn use to trickin myself out... I wake up soul smear all of the cover stiky and wet.... I sweat blood.... Tired of livin.... and givin life to words and life to relationships that are bound to die...

Wishin away the years and tears that I wasted breathing this toxic air.
I tie and bound love and lock it in the dungeon of mind... I go to the cage and curse it trying to forget. Try not let it get me agian and then I get lost in her eyes..... Entranced... Intoxicated.... And before I know it I am lost again...Falling agian. and hurts so badly worse than the first time.... I try to unwind with nose candy.... but just that quickly I am gone...
69774, RE: 22 and tired of living
Posted by ASIEM, Mon Jul-30-07 07:19 PM
sounds like staying alive can only make this moment make sense at some point...i mean when the end of this tired journey reaches it s peak and you and we see over the other side (imagine that) only then can we truly bask in the presence of the stars. this may be a storm now but i just saw "talk to me" this weekend and realized no matter what givin up aint even the answer. so "talk to me" tell what you feelin tell me what you thinkin most of all tell me what you know is TRUE> gotta live a little longer to tell us that.
oh by the way this piece wreaks with poetic orgasms drippin at the tip so please sip and dip sum mo we listnin...

"keep pennin till the earth birth's your rightful seed then nurture it wit more ink..."
ASIEM
"Kuun fiyah Kuun" Quran
(Be and it is)
" A writer takes his pen to write the words again that all in love is fair" Stevie Wonder
69781, RE: 22 and tired of living
Posted by poeticorgasms, Tue Jul-31-07 03:29 PM
Asiem, I saw "talk to me" last night and it was amazing. Don't worry about me. I am gonna hang around until God calls me home. Sometimes life is just really frustrating, and I write to release the frustration.
69778, wow.... this is real talk...
Posted by KnowOne, Mon Jul-30-07 11:06 PM
nice drop....
69779, RE: 22 and tired of living
Posted by Xperience_Ink, Tue Jul-31-07 02:44 PM
YO! An understand-able dilema. Felt the pain and passion flowing from within into the pen but it seemed like u were trying to seperate body and soul when in essence the two parts are inseperable. Equally one! We live, we love, we hurt, we learn, we die but the beauty of it lies in the beholders eyes. Currently u are the beholder. This piece was raw and graphic but its for sure beautiful. Peace