Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #738704

Subject: "Homeland final season/finale" Previous topic | Next topic
Mynoriti
Charter member
38821 posts
Tue May-12-20 03:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Homeland final season/finale"
Tue May-12-20 03:39 PM by Mynoriti

the recent seasons have kind of bounced back and forth between good and bad, but this final season was flames, and i feel like they stuck the landing flawlessly. This was Americans level execution imo.

**SPOILERS BELOW**

I didn't think Carrie would be redeemable after betraying Saul that way but by her standards she pulled the ultimate sacrifice. Betray everything she believes in, publicly turning herself into a Snowden type figure just to become Sauls' new asset.

I damn near gave up on this season by episode 2 when they snatched up Saul. I mean how many times has this guy been kidnapped? I'm glad i stuck it out.

I went into this season watching Beau Bridges and thinking why can't we have a president like this guy? And then of course they replace him with an incompetent, he's probably more Dubya than Trump but even more inept than W. His buddy with his stupid beard reminded me of some no name alt right guy who might pop up on a Bill Maher episode.

Overall this season was solid enough to even make me think they could keep going, but it's better off this way.

Carrie has the ugliest cry on television, and this season was a bunch of almost crying moments.

Frannie's better off

Shot out to the Sopranos Russian

Sad we didn't get a Dar sighting.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Homeland final season/finale [View all] , Mynoriti, Tue May-12-20 03:38 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
The most consistent Drama show I’ve seen
May 13th 2020
if it wasnt for the Rona, probably wouldnt have watched it
May 25th 2020
This was a great ending
May 29th 2020