Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectHomeland final season/finale
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=738704&mesg_id=738704
738704, Homeland final season/finale
Posted by Mynoriti, Tue May-12-20 03:38 PM
the recent seasons have kind of bounced back and forth between good and bad, but this final season was flames, and i feel like they stuck the landing flawlessly. This was Americans level execution imo.

**SPOILERS BELOW**

I didn't think Carrie would be redeemable after betraying Saul that way but by her standards she pulled the ultimate sacrifice. Betray everything she believes in, publicly turning herself into a Snowden type figure just to become Sauls' new asset.

I damn near gave up on this season by episode 2 when they snatched up Saul. I mean how many times has this guy been kidnapped? I'm glad i stuck it out.

I went into this season watching Beau Bridges and thinking why can't we have a president like this guy? And then of course they replace him with an incompetent, he's probably more Dubya than Trump but even more inept than W. His buddy with his stupid beard reminded me of some no name alt right guy who might pop up on a Bill Maher episode.

Overall this season was solid enough to even make me think they could keep going, but it's better off this way.

Carrie has the ugliest cry on television, and this season was a bunch of almost crying moments.

Frannie's better off

Shot out to the Sopranos Russian

Sad we didn't get a Dar sighting.