Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #688065

Subject: "Animation fans, support LeSean Thomas' Kickstarter for Cannon Busters" Previous topic | Next topic
BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85117 posts
Tue Nov-04-14 01:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Animation fans, support LeSean Thomas' Kickstarter for Cannon Busters"

crosspost from GD

If you aren't familiar with him by name then at least I know you are familiar with some of his work. Watch the trailer in the link and check out the character designs. Browse all the details. This shit deserves the money. It's a project that's been in the making for so long. I remember following the art he'd put up of this series when he was back on DeviantArt.

He's also got some great folks from comics and anime working on it as well so support! I'm hoping he gets enough for that 24 minute pilot.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473463284/cannon-busters-the-animated-series-pilot

Bio
LeSean Thomas has contributed to television animation in the United States for over 10 years. His most notable works include Peabody Award-winning series The Boondocks on Adult Swim serving as Co-Director (Season 1) and Supervising Character Designer (Seasons 1 & 2), Nickelodeon's The Legend Of Korra (Book 1) as a storyboard/production artist, and most recently Black Dynamite: The Animated Series as Creative Producer (Season 1) and Supervising Director (Seasons 1 & 2) on Adult Swim.

Recently, Thomas spent several years working abroad in South Korea as an animation production/storyboard artist, honing his skills and developing Cannon Busters while lending his talent to hit shows. He is driven by his passion and enthusiasm for animation production and enjoys sharing his knowledge with the animation & art community online. Drawing from Western and Eastern influences, Thomas's work displays a level of stylistic expression and dynamism that makes him highly distinguishable among his peers. Through his unique vision and your support, he hopes to bring Cannon Busters to life!

<--- Big Baller World Order

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Animation fans, support LeSean Thomas' Kickstarter for Cannon Busters [View all] , BrooklynWHAT, Tue Nov-04-14 01:07 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
upping. this cat has been working on this for YEARS
Nov 05th 2014
Dude had a part in a lot of my favorite shows
Nov 06th 2014
really?
Nov 06th 2014
this looks dope!!!
Nov 07th 2014
Gonna have to dig out the comic
Nov 08th 2014
7 DAYS LEFT