Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2687409

Subject: "Let's talk about the Black Bastards album now." Previous topic | Next topic
normal35762
Member since Oct 20th 2004
13246 posts
Tue Apr-17-12 08:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Let's talk about the Black Bastards album now."
Tue Apr-17-12 08:44 PM by normal35762

Abrock had a good post about Mr. Hood. Now let's talk about Black Bastards.

I remember when Subroc passed away my patna who was a KMD fan told me he heard about it on the radio. Then later I remember reading about it in the Source mag.

I remember getting the single for What a Niggy Know and Constipated Monkey. Then later on hearing the What a Niggy Know Remix and liking Grimm's flow. Back then to I remember Rap Pages rippin that album apart. Saying all types of mess like them sounding too much like Casual (me and a patna still clown that).

Fast forward to spring of 1996 some of my patnas had a dub of it. I was hype as hell to get it and listen to it. I was not dissapointed and it soon was in daily rotation. The whole album actually fit on one side of a 90 min tape.

More later. Add on about this album how you wish.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Let's talk about the Black Bastards album now. [View all] , normal35762, Tue Apr-17-12 08:20 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Sylvia Rhone created Doom n/m
Apr 17th 2012
How?
Apr 17th 2012
shelving the record after sub roc died, zev love got mad depressed
Apr 17th 2012
RE: Sylvia Rhone created Doom n/m
Apr 18th 2012
      If you don't believe me go get bagged and check then
Apr 18th 2012
      jail was an Effect not the Kause (in a much damaged society lol)
Apr 18th 2012

Lobby The Lesson topic #2687409 Previous topic | Next topic