Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2701851

Subject: "El-P's C4C album release show last night" Previous topic | Next topic
thesickboi
Member since Nov 06th 2006
789 posts
Tue May-22-12 12:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"El-P's C4C album release show last night"

I'm sorry for those of y'all who missed it.

Despot was dope. He is one tiny dude. Pound-for-pound one of the best rappers out there though...

Mr. Muthafuckin eXXquire LITERALLY showed up late and PUSHED his way through the crowd, and then brought some fun energy to the stage.

There was even an Action Bronson sighting, but he didn't perform unfortunately.

El did the whole album front to back. I'm a picky listener, so he definitely didn't have some of the shit down perfect yet, but most people didn't notice and it honestly didn't affect the vibe of the show at all. Seeing Killer Mike up there was incredible, too. They have a great chemistry.

There was this interesting feeling I got that all these MCs treat El like their favorite Uncle. They all kept talking about how much they love him, which was cool.

Also, Killer Mike made a comment about how finally the world is on El's dick, and I couldn't agree more.

All in all, GREAT show.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

El-P's C4C album release show last night [View all] , thesickboi, Tue May-22-12 12:27 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Nice.
May 22nd 2012
yea man. good hangin out with ya...
May 22nd 2012
RE: El-P's C4C album release show last night
May 22nd 2012
had a great time
May 22nd 2012
Would love if that lineup would go on tour together.
May 23rd 2012
ask and you shall receive
May 23rd 2012
      Hah, the trouble is that I'm not in the US anymore.
May 23rd 2012

Lobby The Lesson topic #2701851 Previous topic | Next topic