Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13481103

Subject: "Went to a conference last week in Denver.. there is always one" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79784 posts
Mon Mar-20-23 01:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Went to a conference last week in Denver.. there is always one"
In response to In response to 0

Women in Cyber conference in Denver. The resort was lovely. 1900 women on tech. Which means 1500 indian women, 300 white women and 100 Black women.

but my goodness, there was one woman I wanted to hire ON SITE. Another vendor who gave me a compliment but I had to stay professional.

anyway.. that wasn’t the mission.

After it was over we went and got liquored up.

I can’t stand lightweights.

One of my coworkers is originally from Ohio and now lives in South Carolina.. and she acts like it as soon as she has 3 light beers!!! She was trying to get me to go to a brewery with her. She had already been at the bar and was embarrassing our coworkers and being obnoxious to the staff. Fuuuuck no I’m not going out into the Colorado night with a white woman who is already intoxicated.

Next week its Nashville. Its me and the homie so we will have fun.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Talkin' Shop on a Monday [View all] , spades, Mon Mar-20-23 10:17 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm on call this week.
Mar 20th 2023
Ain't you in IT?
Mar 23rd 2023
      I'm in cybersecurity.
Mar 23rd 2023

Lobby General Discussion topic #13481103 Previous topic | Next topic