12. "Outstanding Questions" In response to In response to 0 Fri Aug-07-20 10:54 AM by maro
I am no expert so I am curious....
- Who is paying for these payouts? (we are?) - the fed's money is the money you pay the fed... meaning there is a limited amount of money available (outside of normal gov spending)
- If the Fed Reserve is just printing money to accommodate people/states ... how long until the US Dollar (globally) is devalued and worth much less.... and what will that mean?
- If the Dollar is devalued .... will the price of things rise?
- How long until foreign nations realize the US Dollar is worth much less than we are charging?
- If we are given printed money to spend, theoretically there is more wealth (money to spend) than money earned (transacted) thus....there is excess cash in the market to spend.... so prices will rise, no?
- Will the low/middle class be paying out the nose for these current federal handouts in the form of unforseen taxes?
- OR - what fed programs are going to be cut to pay for this (assuming we aren't just printing money.... which we are)
I am bracing for a total economic collapse within two years time. Buy your shit now....